Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
</I>
Those who have been stalking the Koshiba thread know what this is and know that I hate Rping with myself sooooo. For those who don't know but are still here reading here it is. Hoshi now Koshiba again has promised her father that she was going to deliver the Icchihara Family as well as her cousin's family to him in exchange for her health for this I need the future Chairman from the Icchihara family Kimihiro Icchihara
<i>
</i>

ALL MY LIFE AND THE HEREAFTER
<I>i've never seen, seen one like you
YOU'RE A KNIFE, SHARP AND DEADLY
w9ilc1.jpg
normal_086-1.jpg
296evls.jpg

Kimihiro Icchihara Age: 17

--------------------

This is Kimihiro Icchihara (Temp PB:Kamenashi Kazuya unless you want to keep it) born and raised to be the Chairman of Four Families of Japan. Though there are other purebloods in Japan there are only four that seem to govern Wizarding Japan and this is not the Emperor. The Shadow Emperor title was earned by Koaru Koshiba leaving the rest of the chairs open for the other families. Kimihiro is an only son making it perfect for his father to train him to take his place as Chairman. Kimihiro's life has been an endless string of lessons in business, politics and much more unsavory matters that fall under the domain of the Four Families.

Since birth he and Hoshi where promised to each other but after Hoshi's rebellion he was allowed to pick his own bride. Thing would be that he has remained single for most of the three years that Hoshi has been in exile. Whether it's love or the ambition of taking power form the Koshiba Family is up to the Rper who makes him. Hoshi's back and the plot would be that Hoshi doesn't only go back to her old life as one of the Koshiba princesses but also to Kimihiro. The plan being that she is to seduce him, marry him and later kill him but again this part is all up to the Rper who takes him.

Personality is mostly up to the person who takes him but they should remember that Kimihiro has grown up in a family which places power and Gallions above all others so some cruelty should be in there. If anyone is intrested in making Kimihiro and making future plots all the more interesting post here or PM me

--------------------

AND IT'SME ME THAT YOU CUT INTO
but i don't mind, in fact i like it
THOUGH I'M TERRIFIED, I'M TURNED ON AND SCARED OF YOU
template by _huhwhat? @ caution 2.0
lyrics by Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster

Can I can I :p
I Would love to play him

I'm so sorry but Hammy got to me before you did. Thanks for the interest though Sallah :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back