Why?

Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix

Emma-Lily looked around the view was amazing but she had sad feeling in her she wanted to cry. She missed Lola and Jess they were her best friends and triplets with her. They had spent their whole life together. All locked up in a attic together because aparently their stepfather hadn't wanted any one to know there were triplets in his house. But Jess and Lola didn't like this school any more so they transferred. Em'z didn't know why they transferred how could they not like it here but she would do anything to stick with them yet even through she tried really hard she just couldn't transfer to the new school.

Jimmy looked at his wonderful surroundins he hadn't been up here before but there were alot of places he hadn't been before. He saw a girl standing in front of him, blinked three times and then looked again. It was her the girl who had crashed into him on his first day that he'd fallen in love with at once and had been looking for since. he didn't quite know what to do she made him go all jittery and shy. So he walked to her and softly said "hey there I'm Jimmy!"

Emz spun around there standing in front of her was the cute guy she'd crashed into on her first day. She didn't know why but she didn't want to tell him her whole name so she replied "hi Jimmy my names Rose!" well it was half true it was her middle name. Plus now she could use it without people getting confused because her sister's liked using rose as their name too and they all had the same middle name but her sisters wern't here any more.

Jimmy smiled and then took in every detail he could about her and tucked them and her name away to dream about later. Jimmiy wondered why she looked so sad but couldn't think of a way to ask without sounding nosey. He then relised he was still staring at her and quickley shifted his gaze so she wouldn't notice. Then he asked "what do you like to do?"

Emz! laughed and replied "I like reading, tree climbing, making friends and enemies, laughing and screaming my head off. What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back