WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayley Dalton

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Hayley Dalton is now twelve years old, loving Hogwarts but needs a little help getting out more. She wants adventure, challenges, and someone she can just talk to about everyday stuff.
I'm looking for any gender, any house, preferably first year going into second, but as long as we can work it in that they would know each other then any year is good.
For the time being, Hayley just wants a friend. For the second year Yule Ball she is open to invitations from admirers.

If you're too shy to post, you can PM Hayley Dalton.

I have an open roleplay here if anyone wants to join.

There. Hopefully you can all see it, now.

Hi Beth!

I have Kyle here. I suppose I could offer him as a friend to Hayley. Thought we could figure this out as we RP so I replied in your open topic :)
Plus I realized that we have RPed once if you want to continue that RP too we can RP in both topics
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/8136060/1/#new

Kyle Cavanaugh said:
Hi Beth!

I have Kyle here. I suppose I could offer him as a friend to Hayley. Thought we could figure this out as we RP so I replied in your open topic :)
Plus I realized that we have RPed once if you want to continue that RP too we can RP in both topics
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/8136060/1/#new
Thank you :D
That would be cool to see how they get on. I will crack straight onto responding to those- I had lost the link to the original.
Apologies for the late reply; my internet was playing up again last night.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back