why does it have to be this way?

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie had run all the way from the forest to the cliffs. He had tried his best not to cry but as soon as he sat down on the edge of the cliff he let his tears flow freely. He hurt so much, why did it half to be this way? Why do I have to love him? Brodie asked himself as he looked into the ocean waves.

Making his way out of the forest Derrik looked at the ground. Although he was a light kid, some foot prints had been left behind. Derrik had to get this out. Why was it that it seemed as if Brodie was trying to find Derrik? Following the footsteps the led up to the cliffs.

"Oh Merlin, I hope he didn't jump off." he thought. As Derrik made his way around he finally found "him"

Brodie heard foot steps coming closer and closer until they stopped. He turned is tear streaked face to see the one person who he aways, yet never wanted to see. "What do you want?" he asked in an icy voice doing the best he could to glare at Derrik.

Derrik saw tear streaks on Brodie's cheeks.
"What I want to know is what the hell was all that about? You know you had no right to hit her...even though she was asking for it." Derrik's fists were still clenched.

"I didn't need to hear what she had to say, so I shut her up, I know I shouldn't have hit her" Brodie replied turning away from Derrik.

Derrik was just disgusted. Just because you don't to hear someone ramble on doesn't mean that you're automatically given the right to knock the person out.

"I know that's not the really reason why you did that." Derrik had a good feeling what was going on but he wanted to hear it from the victim himself.

Brodie's hands clenched into fists again, Why do I always make him hate me more? he asked himself sadly. "Why does it matter to you what the real reason is?" he asked coldly, "You wouldn't care, you have that Gryffindor kid, I don't matter" he added refusing to turn around and look at Derrik.

What does it matter? It matters tons. They could still be friends! But no way would it work for Brodie at least.

"You keep him out of this.' Derrik said gritting his teeth. Never could he deal with someone talking ill of Tala. Plus Derrik was getting sick of his mellow drama.

"Just because you think you're not important to me doesn't meant that its true. And mind you, I'm sure there is someone out there who cares for you!"

Brodie stood up and turned around to glare at Derrik, "Can't handle someone talking about your boyfriend?" Brodie asked his hands still fists. "Yeah right, the only reason my uncle took me was because my mom asked him too, I'm a huge disapointment to my grandparents, the only friend I ever had hates me because of you" Brodie said with a hate filled voice. He couldn't deal with this anymore, why was he even telling Derrik these things in the first place? He wouldn't care and frankly they were none of his business. Why did he have to pull me out of the lake? I never would have had to deal with all this sh1t if he had just let me drown.

Derrik only glared and got red in the face. Boy did he want to land a nice one on Brodie but with discipline, he held it back.

'Well so what if you lost your only friend. That just goes to show you that they weren't your true friend to begin with! No matter what, if you haven't been paying attention I'm still your friend. Only a friend would care for another friend. Apparently you still too stubborn to see that!" Why was it that Brodie had to be like this? It was the one thing that irked him so much. Derrik wanted to walk away but he turned and slowly walked away from the edge.

Thats the problem... I don't want to be just your friend he thought his glare turning into a look of sadness.
Too bad Brodie, he just wants to be friends, he'll never like you the voice in his head chimed in with a cheerful attitude.
You don't have to remind me! You don't think I already know that!? he thought angrily back at the voice.
You know I just love these conversations, Brodie was pretty sure of the voice had a face it would be grinning from ear to ear right about now.

Seeing that Derrik was leaving Brodie almost sighed with relief, he hated yet loved spending time with the Hufflepuff. I love you Brodie thought watching him walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back