Who's They?

Hwaldarkarsh was ready to thrust his staff in the air and destroy the stone grave in which he had sentenced the young woman. It wasn't a duel to death and he didn't want his opponent to suffer severe injuries. As the pointy rocks emerged from the earth like the teeth of a hungry beast, they started raising over her forming a pyramidal dome to trap her. Surprise covered his face as he watched the young woman escaping from the closing rocks just before they formed a single, pointy mass. "Smart and agile. You would do great as a world-class duelist." He admitted. It was a common thing for Hwaldarkarsh to praise his opponents' strengths and skills. Only in this way they could get better and improve their technique. He also realized that today's opponent was aware of his own custom of using other's defence to his advantage. That would have explained why she hadn't tried to defend herself so far.

Hwaldarkarsh watched her at the top of his own stone construction firing multiple spells towards his way.
"Apstaties!" His voice came out of him like a rumbling thunder, making birds on the nearest trees flap away scared. He held his staff in front of his body to welcome the first jets of lights. None of them reached him as they stopped just a few inches away from him. Like an invisible net was holding them there, threatening him no more although they were swirling at the same spot. The young woman persisted and soon Hwaldarkarsh had collected in front of him a plethora of different coloured jets, belonging to her spells. A smirk appeared on the man's wrinkled face as he was intending to send all of her collected spells straight back to her. However, his smirk melted into a frown when he realized that something was wrong with her. Hwaldarkarsh maintained the protective charm in front of him, collecting more of her spells until he figured out what was going on. He closed his eyes and struck his staff on the ground. The trapped jets of light disappeared in tulips of smoke and the rocky dome on which the young woman was standing was swallowed again by earth, slowly repositing her safely back to flat ground.
"The duel is over."
He announced. "She's not in the right condition to continue duelling ." He explained briefly and he opened his grey eyes to pin them on the young woman. He was about to hear complains from all three of them.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for taking me so long :unsure:

Briar could feel herself getting dizzy on the top of the rocks. she could feel her stomach churning yet still she kept firing spells soundlessly seeing them seem to be getting caught she hoped she wasn't going to be hit by them. but she kept going so long as she was attacking she knew she was also defending. she wanted to shout out that thanks but no thanks. whilst duelling was fun it wasn't where she was planning on it as a career. but she felt like as soon as she opened her mouth she would vomit and thus not be able to attack. she could feel it rising up in her throat and had to keep swallowing it down but still she fought on. after a while she saw the net of what was her spells vanish and she started preparing herself for an attack when she heard her opponent say duel over. she wasn't sure if she trusted him but she really wasn't in a position to doubt it. Protago horibilious she thought silently setting up an invisible strong shield just in case something was going to come her way before she was done. then she doubled over and threw up over the new rock formation.
still nothing came her way keeping the shield up she jumped off the rocks stumbling slightly on landing which was unusual for her. and promptly throwing up again. she stood up not sure what had happened she couldn't remember being hit by anything though she couldn't be sure. "okay. if the duel is over you can lift the hex now" she said trying no to throw again. as she lowered the shield to that the counter jinx could reach her. she looked at the boys. at the edge of the arena. "Sorry i didn't do better" she said to minoas. she didn't know why she had just started feeling ill. and although she didn't know if she would be able to beat him as he was a world class dueller and she was only a recreational one but if she was in her full health she would have been able to hold up her end for longer. Even though she knew Hwaldarkarsh was the one who had called off the duel she knew it was because she was unable to beat a simple vomiting hex.

Apparently, Hwaldarkarsh was the only one who had discerned what was wrong with the woman. He wasn't expecting the boys to understand but she hadn't figured out either. Instead, she asked him to remove the hex she thought he had casted on her. Hwaldarkarsh opened his mouth, intending to explain why her body had suddenly reacted that way but his lips sealed again. It wasn't his authority to meddle in their lives. His role was just to help them with one specific matter and nothing more. "I think you will feel better soon." He responded as he moved closer to her, always with his staff's assistance. "You were surprisingly good for just a recreational duelist. It was a long time since I enjoyed a duel that much." A smile formed underneath his white mustache and put his free hand on her shoulder to make sure she was alright. He frowned when she apologized to the boys and he got lost in thoughts for a moment. Then he beamed again. "No reason for apologies I would say." He began saying and stepped away, turning his back at them. "Because of you, I'm going to hear what the three of you have to say. If I can help, then I would be glad to do so." The old man added and stopped halfway to his tend. "Come inside my tend. It is a much more suitable place to discuss about objects like this case scroll." He invited. He didn't cast a mere look at the boy holding the object he referred to. He just moved on to lead the way.

Hwaldarkarsh's tend was much more spacious than what it looked like from outside. He entered first inside with Tooji the elf following him closely. It was a big living room with sofas and large pillows on the floor around a coffee table made of Honduras mahogany. Bookcases with thick, worn books were surrounding the living room along with tropic plants and small trees in their big pots. Exotic birds were flying around, some of them roosting on furniture and plants, some others chirping delightfully in this small coppice. It was like this old wizard had abducted a piece of paradise and had put it in his tend. "Make yourself at home." He said and leaned his staff against a bookcase, right next to a few other staffs already there. He sat down on an armchair facing the coffee table and the pillows on the floor. It was full of patches but high back was making look like a throne. "What would you like to drink?" he asked the three of them after they made themselves comfortable. "Allow me to suggest a chamomile tea with a few drops of honey for you Ms Rowan. It will only make good to your upset stomach." He suggested and wondered if she was feeling better now. Good for you and your baby. He thought before addressing the house elf standing next to him. "A mint tea would be great for me Tooji. Please serve our guests whatever they desire". The house elf bowed and disappeared at the back room as soon as the three guests made up their minds. Silence lingered for a while as his piercing gaze wandered among the three of them. "There. You have my attention now. What's troubling the three of you?" He asked and sat comfortably on his armchair. Hwaldarkarsh knew why they were searching for him but it was better to listen to them. He waited as a pair of vireo birds landed on the brim of his pointed hat and chirped blissfully.

Briar was surprised that it wasn't a jinx that was making her feel so sick. whatever it was she hoped that it passed soon. she watched as he come over to them. she hoped that he was going to help them now. she clutched her hands to her stomach as it started to cramp. When he Complimented her on her duelling she felt rather proud of herself. "thank you. I found it quite fun too." she said thinking that maybe she should join a duelling gym. it was something that suited her personality, something she enjoyed and it was a good practice of thinking on her feet, hunting and magic. when Hwaldarkarsh said that it was because of her he would talk to them and help them she couldn't help smile and catch minoas' eye she could see a spark in it rekindled. she nodded when he said to go into his tent. she could do with sitting down. "awesome" she said before following him towards a tent which she hadn't noticed before and went inside trying to hold down the want to vomit which was certainly aided by the fact she was sure she had nothing left in her stomach.
Like many wizarding tents it was far bigger on the inside that it had appeared. something that people got used to easily. she sat one one of the cushions on the floor. the sitting finally causing her to start to feel a little more like herself. at the offer of a drink she thought so a second "could i just have some water" she said. she was not a tea fan usually and camomile just did not sound good. when the conversation finally turned to what they wanted to know she looked towards Minoas. it was funny. she was the oldest by quite a way but somehow over the last few years minoas had became sort of the leader of the group, or had the group changed from her group with madlyn, Aspen and Min. now it was Min, her and elbio. Maybe now she would be able to find out who whole mystery of the scroll she knew had been messing with her brothers brain for months and maybe give him an idea as to what had happened to his dad.

Minoas didn't really consider to become a professional duelist but he couldn't deny he was enjoyng watching the two adults flicking their wands, firing spells at each other. It looked like it was anyone's game. That Hwaldarkarsh was calling forth the power of elements but Briar was agile and had no trouble countering back. However, the tables turned soon. His sister seemed to be feeling sick and the old man interrupted the duel. "What's wrong?" he wondered and stood up like a metal string. Minoas wasn't fully convinced that Briar's sudden sickness wasn't the work of the mysterious wizard. Despite his friendly approach, Minoas couldn't trust him for some reason. He was reminding him of something. Something familiar he couldn't recall no matter how much he was pressing himself to remember. Even his odd name felt intimate although uknown to Minoas until today. These sense of familiarity was bringing out Minoas' defence. His lips had formed a thin line and his eyes were reflecting suspiciousness.

Hwaldarkarsh praised Briar for her dueling skills and regardless of the outcome, he invited the three of them inside his tend. His companions might have followed the old man eagerly but Minoas treaded their heels waveringly, like heading straight into the gaping mouth of a beast rather into a tend. Even when he entered in the exotic interior his vigilance was at peak. He was looking around, scanning every corner of the magically enlarged room, expecting strangers popping from behind the lush trees and plants. Minoas sat down on a soft cushion but he looked so uncomfortable. He wrapped his arms around his knees, a defensive stance, as he was watching the different species of birds flying around. He kept a tight grip on the scroll case as if one of the birds was going to swoop down upon him or that spiteful house elf was going to snatch it again out of his hands. Minoas focused on the man when he offered to treat them a beverage and tried to study his real intentions.
"I'm alright. Thank you." he broke his silence, keeping his eyes fixed on the man. What if he was intending to poison them? That was why Minoas had turned down the man's hospitality. He had a few bezoars in his backpack that he could use in case his companions were poisoned.

When Hwaldarkarsh stated he was eager to hear them, Minoas got into the point regardless his difficulty to trust him.
"This, is what is troubling us." he gestured at the scroll case.
"We want to know what is this thing." he continued. He wasn't sure if he should use the word 'we'. He didn't know if his friends were sharing the same eagerness to learn more about the scroll case as he did.
"We tried everything to open it. Nothing worked so far." he said and for a moment he shot a desperate look at the object in his hands. "You mentioned that it used to be yours, right?" Minoas eyed him again suspiciously. He definately didn't believe the man's assertion. It was his father's and someone else also knew it and abducted him in order to get the scroll case in their hands. Minoas was entrusted with its protection but he would gladly swop it with his father if he had the chance. However, he wanted to learn why it was so important and how he could use it to find his father. "What is going on with this damn thing?" he snapped frustrated.
"My father is missing because he had it in his possession. I was entrusted to keep it safe but why? What's so important about it?" he asked hopeful. He wasn't sure if he was revealing too much information to the stranger but he was sick to death of being kept in the dark. It was about time to shed some light on the well kept secrets of tje scroll case.

Hwaldarkarsh was sitting in his armchair trying to read the three youths while throwing glances at them. He could sense their reservedness, especially from the boy with the grey eyes and so he wasn't surprised when Minoas declined the offer. He locked his fingers together and rested his hands on his lap while listening to the boy. He let him burst out his indignation. There were so many questions asled. Hwaldarkarsh was holding the answers but he wasn't intending to give them the way the boy wanted. It was obvious that Minoas Stratis was an impulsive lad. Emotions were overpowering logic and could bring him to his doom. It was clear he had no idea where he was heading to and he couldn't see the dangers lurking.

The wizard's house elf returned with a tray. There were glasses of water for all of them regardless of whether they had requested some water or not. The house elf glared at the three guests before setting the tray on the coffee table. It was evident it would rather prefer to shut a door with force on its hand rather than serve them. "Thank you Tooji. You are free to go." Hwaldarkarsh dismissed the house elf as it brought to him the mug with the steamy tea. The creature disappeared to the back room before shooting another nasty look at Minoas from the shadows. Hwaldarkarsh took a sip of his drink and nodded twice as the boy was concluding the bombardment of questions. "It is true." He decided to elucidate what he had hinted earlier about his connection with the scroll case. "I was once authorized to protect with my own life the object you are currently holding." He confirmed with an expressionless face. "For this reason, I am afraid I can't really disclose the secrets of this scroll case. I have taken the Unbreakable Vow like so many others before me and I have sworn to my life to never, ever reveal anything about it." He explained, expecting reactions from the childrens' part.

For a moment Hwaldarkarsh went silent. His grey eyes kept staring at the scroll case in the boy's hands with a hint of aversion. "I don't know how your father gained possession of it." He turned his attention back to the boy. "It was stolen from me a few years ago and since it ended up in your father's hands, he had to take over the burden. Like you have to do now." He pointed his index finger at the boy before taking another sip of his tea. The three of them had clearly no clue that they had hit the tip of a really dangerous iceberg. Hwaldarkarsh had no option but to discourage and prevent them from searching further. "Your father is alive and safe as long as you don't search more about this scroll case. Keep it safe somewhere that no one would look for it and forget it for your own good. This is the only way to keep him alive. As long as they don't have it, your father is more useful alive." He brought the brim of the mug back to his lips, expecting more questions launched to his way.

Minoas could kept asking questions without pause. He sealed his lips though to get the much more valueable answers. It was about time. He watched the house elf returning with a tray and the look he casted at it was shooting daggers. A brief, distrustful glance at the tray's glasses of water and he looked back at the wizard.
"Well?" he prompted the man. It was hard to hide his impatience. When Hwaldarkarsh finally started talking, Minoas' heart started racing uncontrollably. But it wasn't long until he felt his heart sinking and frustration was too hard to confine. "Cut the cr*p, old man!" he snapped immediately after Hwaldarkarsh stated he couldn't reveal anything about the scroll case. Strongly discontented, Minoas eyes were flashing fiercely and his hands had formed clenched fists. Minoas had the impression that the duelist was really enjoying this game of patience depletion. "My father is not a thief!" he barked warningly. It seemed to Minoas that this was what Hwaldarharsh was suggesting and he didn't really like it. He couldn't help but roll his eyes when he was advised to hide the scroll case and give up his attempts to find his father. The drop that spilled the cup was the vague reference to some people interested in the scroll case. "They,they...who's they?" he asked aggrievedly. He was tired of constantly facing a faceless threat prying in the dark, yearning to stretch its shadowy fingers on the scroll case.
Suddenly Minoas realized how curt he was to the man who could help him even a tiny bit to get somewhere. He wanted at least to know who else was interested in the scroll case. Those people were definately connected with his father's abductions. "Please sir. Let me know at least what people are behind all this." he wheedled. He was determined to not leave from that tend empty-handed.

The boy was certainly arrogant and rude. Hwaldarkarsh wondered if it was alright to leave such an important object like this scroll case to the hands of a spoiled child. He really didn't have a choice. He no longer had the authority to keep it. The wise wizard remained silent and composed but the young lad was fueling his frustration with his inadmissible attitude.
"ENOUGH!" he roared like a fierce beast and the birds inside his tend flew away from him. He remained seated but he was imposing with his grey eyes sharp like razor. "I never implied that your father is a thief. I just said that the scroll case was stolen from me. I have no evidences of whether was your father or someone else." Hwaldarkarsh decided to clear out this misunderstanding. "If you want me to keep sharing information, I am afraid you will have to behave. If you think that you can't do this, the exit is waiting you there." he beckoned at the opening leading outside.

Hwaldarkarsh waited for everyone to calm down and once he had their attention, he started talking.
"They are the Scitorari." he revealed about who he was talking about. "It is a new rising organization compiled by other subgroups but all of them, despite their means and philosophies, are striving for one thing." he paused for a second to have a sip of his brew. "Power." his lips released this word with some tension. "The scroll case that you're holding is interesting one particular group of Scitorari. The call themselves the Elementalists. They don't differ from the rest of the Scitorari, all they are eager to do anything needed to get power. Just this group uses the advanced art of Elemental Magic to achieve power." Hwaldarkarsh said almost disgusted. He was a practitioner of Elemental Magic like a lot other wizards and witches around the world but he wasn't approving the use of this ancient art to establish dominion amongst the magical community,

"For reasons not clear to me, it seems that the Elementalists are coveting the scroll case. This is why the kidnapped your father in the first place. They were probably thinking that he was going to give it to them. Seeing that you have it, I can say that your father will remain alive as long as they don't have the case." Hwaldarkarsh chose to not refer at all at how much the boy's father had been probably suffering at the hands of the Elementalists. It was better to keep him calm like that. "By no means they should get in their hands the scroll case, you hear me? I might not know what they are planning to do but I know the the extend of the scroll case's power. I am afraid you have no other choice but to find a safe place and hide so no one else it is going to find it." he knew he was asking too much from a boy aspiring to find his father and probably take revenge. "Sometimes we have to set aside our personal avail and think of the common good." Said the wise man and took the mug back into his hands.

Briar listened as Minoas and the man spoke about the scroll. she didnt really have much to say in responce to the conversation so she just listened. Briar watched as the house elf returned carrying a tray with water on it looking increadably uncomfortable. she did feel a little sorry for threataning it but then again she didnt as at the time it had stolen the scroll case Minoas had spent a year trying to track and his dad had been abducted for trying to protect. "thanks" she said thanking the elf for the water. she picked up the glass and smelt it sightly before taking a small si to check for any impurities of the toic kind in there, thankfully it smelt okay but she couldn't taste anything due to the rechid taste of vomit. seeing no reason to distrust the man or the elf she took a larger mouthful and swirled it around her mouth a few times before swallowing. by now the man was saying he couldn't tell them anyhting because he had taken an unbreakable vow. "come on. surly we have earned more than that much information" she said a little exasperated. the whole duel only to hear he was not allowed to say anyhting. the next bit of advise was even worse. he is safe if he doesn't look. she obviously knew min better than the man did as she knew how inquisitive he was, and how determined. if there was only a slight chance his dad was safe he would be trying to find them.
one name struck her attention, Scitorori. she had heard that word at work quite a lot recently, at first it was muttered hun hushed voices by the aurors but since then it was becoming more noticed. not common and one had to look for it (ever since she had heard about mr strais disappearance she had been keeping an ear out incase she heard anything useful). but slowly becoming more prevalent. maybe she would be able to find one of the aurors and ask them about the elementalist branch without being too obvious for the reasons. "how can we track down more information on these elementalists? she asked Hwaldarkarsh trying to contribute some things to the conversation, sure the easiest way was to find it at work, but surly there was better means of getting information, the information that wasnt meant to be known by the ministry. besides trying to get them without drawin attention to herself would be hard. one name came to mind, her one link to the black market a man who she had met as victim to his pickpocketting but who she had managed to outsmart and out manoeuvre enough to get her things back. altough she was sure he mainly dealt with artefacts she was pretty sure he may be able to hel her obtain some information.. just hten another wave fof nausea washed over her. she camped her moughshut as it rose to her throught and mouth. she tried to swallow it and as it sent down her throat the saste in her mouth got worse. she picked up the glass and started to rinse it out again.

Minoas hadn't realized he was misbehaving until the moment Hwaldarkarsh raised his voice against him. His indignation was poisonous, making him a spoiled brat to the eyes of the man who was trying to help them. Minoas lowered his head embarrased for calling out to the old wizard. "I'm sorry for being an ass. Please, tell us." he admitted and apologized ashamed. Fortunately, Hwaldarkarsh decided that they were worth another shot and started putting the cards on the table. When the 'ace' was revealed, Minoas was hanged on Hwaldarkarsh's words. Suddenly, it felt like a spotlight was casted on him after being kept in the dark for so long. Now he had an idea of where to search, of where to head and automatically a series of questions. Minoas felt like a starving beast that had only tasted blood but his prey had managed to escape. Certainly Hwaldarkarsh's information weren't enough for him, nor for his sister. He did wanted to learn more about the Scitorari, the Elementalists but most importantly where he could find them for he was planning to make them pay each single of them.
"Don't worry sir. There will be no need to hide it." he broke his long-kept silence. "I'll make sure there will be no Elementalist or Scitorari left to desire the scroll case. Mark my words." Minoas said with hatred, his eyes like two stormy skies ready to unleash thunder and fury.

He nodded as Briar asked the same question he wanted to ask next. "Yeah, give us this bit of information. That's all we really want. Then we'll leave you alone." he said and tapped the scroll case on his free palm as if it was a bludger bat. He was really looking forward to start digging out the Scitorari from their hiding place and make them pay. Minoas wasn't sure if he was still 'we' with Elbio and Briar. It was unlikely they were going to follow him in what could be easily proved a wild-goose chase. Or a death sentence. Briar had now a rising career at the Ministry and Elbio was aspiring to become a photographer and probably work for a popular magazine. Why sacrifice their dreams and lives to follow him at a reckless ride? Perhaps he should start counting only on himself. The road could be full of dangers. He simply couldn't lead his friends into this. Even if Hwaldarkarsh wasn't going to say another word, Minoas was going to scan newspapers, magazines, radio broadcasts or any other kind of publication about the Scitorari and learn as much as he could about them. The more you know about your enemy, the better.

The wizard's features softened when he saw the boy understanding that his behavior was unacceptable. However, his grey eyes rolled when he heard him swearing.
"Careful with your language or I shall cast a scouring charm on you." He warned but he accepted the genuine apology of the boy. Young people were so different nowadays. They thought they knew everything when they knew nothing. Some of them were full of reckless bravery and boldness, like the boy who wanted to seek for his father. He certainly couldn't see that this fearlessness he was exhibiting was going to be in the end his downfall.
"Oh. Such a heroism." He commented, almost sounding sarcastic.
"But tell me young lad. How are you going to confront them when you don't know who are they, how many they are and where you could find them?" Hwaldarkarsh asked and smiled softly for giving them a few more parameters to think of.
"Words come out easily. The difficult part is to put them into actions." He commented and reached for his mug again.

Taking a sip, he listened both the boy with the scroll case and the girl, asking for more information. The old wizard frowned and the wrinkles deepened on his forehead. He pinned his wise eyes on them, wondering if it was going to be a good idea to tell them more. He didn't want to be the one who was going to guide them straight into their grave.
"I apologize." He finally broke his silence. "I am afraid that if I tell you more, you are going to get yourselves into trouble." He explained why he wasn't going to share any more information. "I understand that you want to save your father but you should think about yourself and the rest of your family." He addressed Minoas, who certainly wasn't going to be pleased. "The Elementalists and the Scitorari in general are not forgiving people. They possess power you can't even begin to imagine and if you think they will let you be an obstruction to their plans, you are in the dark about that. Exterminating those who stand against them was never a second thought for them." He hoped his words were going to bring them to sense. At least the girl seemed more sensible and maybe she could change the stubborn mind of the boy. She certainly shouldn't involve in what the boy was planning. Not in her condition.

"Young lad, all I can advise you is to stay low, keep safe the object in your hands and never let them get it. It is for your father's life, your own good, your family's and many other families' as well." Hwaldarkarsh needed to make him see that his actions were going to affect a lot more people than what he had previously considered. "Even if you were able to confront them, you are not believe me, you should also be able to track them. I am monitoring their moves a long time now and I am always a step behind them. Their eyes are fixed on the island-nation of Malta but I don't know when they will make their move. They are interested in the stone but without the scroll case, it will be useless to them. That is why I'm telling you to-" Hwaldarkarsh stopped stroking his long beard thoughtful when he realized what had slipped off his mouth. He looked at the young people in front of him horrified for what he had accidentally shared. The wizard looked at the boy, wishing he could undo what he had done. "Oh, no. Please tell me you won't do anything stupid." He thought he was saying this in vain. "It would be a sentence to death to follow them there, you hear me?" He tried to dissuade them. "Don't make me obliviate you." Hwaldarkarsh had to threaten them as well. How inconsiderate of him to let himself get carried away and tell them more than they had to know.

"It's not your business Hwaldarkarsh." he replied dryly to the man's sarcasm. Minoas really wanted to add something that would argue the old wizard down but for once more, Hwaldarkarsh was the right one. He had no idea how to deal with this organization and from the sound of it, they could be thousand if not more. The boy clenched his teeth to keep from talking back to him. This man was really getting on his nerves. Despite the discouraging words about the ruthlessness of the Scitorari, Minoas didn't cowed for a moment. He had made up his mind long time ago. The only thing changed was his decision to do it on his own and without the assistance of his friends. He couldn't deny it anymore. He was bound to enter into alien and hostile territory. If something bad was going to happen to his friends, he was never going to forgive himself.

Minoa had lost any expectations for additional information from the world class duelist. Feeling there was nothing else to waste their time there, he was ready to tell his companions that it was about time to head back home. But Hwaldarkarsh made a grave mistake in his attempt to prevent him from going after the Elementalists. Minoas' grey eyes sparked when the country of Malta was mentioned. The second word that drawn a large smirk on his face was a reference to some kind of stone. Thrilled by this turn of events, he looked at the scroll case in his hands and examined the notch on it. "I see. A stone is missing from here." he mused, retaining the wide smirk on his face. It was only wiped out when he heard Hwaldarkarsh spitting a threat. It wa the moment when Minoas had enough.

He stood up, tall and fearless now that he knew where to search. "Now you listen me. I have the scroll case, not you, I HAVE IT!" he shouted, not really disposed to stay there and hear him threatening him and his friends. "What I'm going to do with it is not your business anymore. If you want to keep it safe you shouldn't have let it be stolen from you. I'm not going to bury my head like a coward ostrich when I can do something and confront them." he shouted frustrated to the man who was insisting telling him what to do. "If you want them to act undisturbed just mind your own business and die from your guilts." he said and slowly pulled out of his pocket something. Something that let only Briar and Elbio see from their angle. "Thank you for your time. You certainly helped us a lot." Minoas thanked Hwaldarkarsh and he let their grey eyes meet for the last time. Then he tossed the black stone on the floor which exploded, letting a cloud of darkness spread like a black veil around them. Blindly, he grabbed Briar's and Elbio's arms and guided them quickly to the exit of the tend. Running away, Minoas only took a moment to glance over his shoulder at the smoking tend. Hwaldarkarsh certainly came out to stop them. He could distinguish in his heartbeat pounding in his ears, the voice of the wizard uttering incantations. He passed through the artificial forest surrounding the man's tend but he had missed Briar and Elbio from his eyes. Upon stepping out of the tree line, he stopped to catch his breath. Come on, come on. He hoped that his friends weren't captured by Hwaldarkarsh and they would appear out of the forest safe and sound.

briar Listened as Min and Hwaldarkarsh spoke about the organisation who was after the scroll, the organisation who her brother would now most likely be after, the organisation she had heard the aurors talking about the organisation, how they were like a shadow, and couldn't quite be pinned down. then Min threatened to end them she rolled her eyes. she had been raised a hunter and part of her wanted to go the same way as min however she knew that technique worked best for small prey, rabbits, some birds, maybe up to dear.
for large prey they required tactics "Min, if you want to sort things out you don't want to go marching into their headquarters wand waving, you aren't even of age yet. if Hwaldarkarsh is correct they will be making sure your farther is okay. and you need to plan something" she said hoping that she would calm him. unfortunately the older man wasn't calm. as he threatened to obliviate them she raised her hand. "Look sir. thank you for your help, the information has been good and the duel was fun, rest assured i will make sure my brother wont do anything Rash" she said looking at min and Elbio. she was starting to feel quite uncomfortable here, not that she had been feeling comfortable before she hadn't but she was uncomfortable in way that she felt okay surprising however now she felt like they had to get out of there now. she looked at the boys trying to figure a way out. the feeling of nausea rising again. thankfully she saw minoas was having a similar idea as she saw what he was holding looking t make a path to the exit she waited for min to let i go. it wasn't a long wait as just a minute later they were in pitch darkness. she looked to where elbio had been and of course she couldn't see anything, even her unusually keen eyesight could see through the darkness, but she could hear, she heard the sound of the tent flap and reached for Elbio to pull him out as she was sure minoas had been able to get out him self as it wasn't a surprise for him. she grabbed the boys arm and felt someone grab hers. she yanked herself away thinking it may have been the man but kept a grip on he boy as she made her way outside. once se emerged the sunlight was blinding. shielding her eyes she saw that the tent was in a forest and she had no idea where. making sure that the boys were both out and running away she waved her wand at the tent causing the flap to close and seal giving them perhaps a few moments more head start, she started to run but as she went another wave of nausia washed over her and she bent over throwing up again, she kept going. not caring much for the taste and knowing she had vomit on her chin and down her front (she had still been moving as she puked) but there were more important things in life that that and she wouldn't forgive herself if she had to tell mrs Strati and mrs Aiello that their sons had been hurt on her watch.
she ran after the boys and it wasn't long before she had caught up with them. "I think that is enough excitement for today. hold on we are heading home" she said grabbing each of them as best as she could whilst keeping a firm grip on her wand. she turned on the spot and there was a familiar pressure as they vanished. "Is everyone still in one piece?" she asked as they appeared in a different wood by a pool, this was her wood on her land. once she was sure no one was splinched she pointed through the trees, the house is through there, I wont be long"[/b]. she was planning on cleaning erself up a little in the water before going home to make sure that dee was not worrying about her. she splashed the water on her face and rinsed her mouth out before grabbing a few leaves and berries and chewing them. obviously they weren't any berries, they were specifically chosen as they taste strong and weren't harmful at all. once the flavour was gone she spat them out and headed back towards the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back