Whoever You Are

Schuyler Campbell

OOC First Name
ellen
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Sneaking out of her next class, Schuyler went to student lounge. She needed rest after how many days of concentrating with her studies. She was very excited to see her friend again. Her friend Sky, whom she really treated as a real sister. They had been so intimate since the day they'd met. But not in a good situation. They had the same perception in life that binds them more. When she sat near the door, she looked around and sighed.
Nasaan na kaya iyon?
She murmured in a tagalog language. Part of them that made them so close was their nationality. They were the same filipino. But most of the time, they were speaking in english. Exception was when they had a secret to be foretold that no one could understand them.
Naiinip na ako ha.
She said again. She flinched when someone touched her shoulder.
" Oh.. Hey! " ,she smiled.

Oliver was very tired of wandering the whole school. He used to do it for meeting new friends. He loped to student lounge. He was humming his favorite song. Everyone seemed busy when he entered the place. He stopped for a moment and saw Schuyler sitting near the door. He walked towards her and touched her shoulders.
" Oh.. Hey ! " ,she said.
" Hi. Wating for someone? " ,he asked curiously. He sat in front of her on a vacant chair.

It was just Oliver. Schuyler thought it was Sky. She sighed.
" I'm waiting for Sky. You? Waiting for someone too? " ,she asked him.

Oliver smiled at her.
" No.... Actually, I'm just wandering around.. "
He had met Schuyler a week ago and from that time, they'd been close. He saw Sky behind Schuyler. Walking towards them, she bumped on someone unfamiliar. That was the start of their fight.
" I think Sky is in trouble. " He told Schuyler and rose from his seat. He loped towards Sky to fix the problem.

Sky went to the student lounge an hour after she received a message from Schuyler. She'd been so busy in this past days so she was late in her appointment with Schuyler. Schuyler. She thought. She was very charming gryffindor girl. They'd been friends since the day she was attacked by her anonymous morbidity.

She fixed her things and settled it on her study table. She really loved books. Every ample time she had, she used it for reading. After she finished arranging her things, she started loping down to student lounge.
" I'm late.. Naiinip na yun " ,she mumbled.
She rushed down to their meeting place. She didn't care if she bumped somebody. She would just say sorry without looking and continued running. When she arrived at the place, she bumped again on someone. Again, she never mind. But this time, when she turned her back to that someone, she was shoved.
" Awww!.. " ,she sputtered. There was a little bruise on her arm. Some students were looking at them but she still managed to stand straightly, assuming that there was nothing happened. When she faced her rival, " I'm sorry! But I think this is too much.! "
She was sure that the girl was just a 1st year. A first year Slytherin. Sky didn't argue anymore with the girl. She was too benign to do that. But the Slytherin girl, she thought, was scandalous that she bickered with her.

Katie was perambulating the whole Hogwarts school. She was finding her evil stepsister as she thought but obviously she was the one. She didn't know why she couldn't rescind her hatred towards her stepsister. But now, she felt a sudden urge that she was like missing her. And she didn't know that either. The last place she could find her was the student lounge. She'd been looking everywhere except from this place.

She walked through the door where she could hear noisy students gossiping. Yes, she was selfish and not nice especially to her stepsister but she really hates gossips. She focused her eyes in every area of the place where she could find her finally. While she was resting her gaze on one student that was facing back at her, someone bumped on her back that she moaned softly. Her little injury on her left foot ached. She faced to whoever that someone bumped at her.

She shoved her hardly and she didn't care if she hurt her.
" I'm sorry! But I think this is too much.! "
She heard her apologize but she didn't mind.
" You hurt me! " ,she exclaimed. " So don't you dare to tell me that that was too much!"
She didn't care if some students or all of the students in that place were looking at them.

Oliver saw Sky arguing with a first year girl. He went to them to ask what was the problem.
" Sky! " ,he shouted. He didn't know if Schuyler followed him. He hoped Schuyler stayed from where she was. He didn't want her to be involved too in the said bickering if ever.
" What's going on? " he asked when Sky looked at him.

" I think Sky is in trouble. " Oliver said. Schuyler was nervous when she heard Oliver. When Oliver began to lope into Sky's place, she frantically looked at him. She stayed from where she was. Looking at them nervously.
" Sky! " Oliver shouted. She cringed when she heard him shout like that. For her, it was not an ordinary holler.
" What's going on? " She heard him again but this time, it wasn't just like as before with a slight tension.
She stood to go at them but her feet were numb to step them.
" I must go there. But do you have to? " ,she was talking to herself.
She was reckoning if she had to. She didn't want to be a part of any trouble but her friend was involved to this problem.

" Bahala na! " ,she said.
She walked towards them. She stopped near Oliver. She didn't say any word or tried to interrupt their conversation. She just listened to their own explanations.

" You hurt me! " ,Sky looked at her patiently.
" So don't you dare to tell me that that was too much!"
Sky smiled at her sheepishly. She didn't want to argue with her.
" Sky! " Oliver shouted from her back. She felt a sudden relief when she heard him.
" What's going on? " He asked. He saw Schuyler following behind him, looking at them with curiosity.
" Oliver. " ,she muttered.
She didn't know where to start. She didn't want to bring up the issue.
" I... " ,she couldn't tell them directly.
" I didn't mean to bump her. I don't know, I just.. "
She was about to finish her tirade when someone interrupted her.

Katie just rolled over her eyes to them.
" Why don't you tell them it was your fault huh? " She interrupted the girl's tirade.
" Look what she'd done. " She was talking now to Oliver. She showed to them her left foot.
" This is about to heal but because she bumped me...... It was aching! " she exclaimed.
There was a long silence between them. Katie didn't speak to them anymore. She was pondering what was in their minds.

Oliver felt sorry for the Slytherin girl. He knew it was Sky's fault but she didn't mean to do that.
" I feel sorry for you Miss. " He was looking at her injured left foot. It wasn't affected too much but he knew that it hurt her.
" May I check your left foot? " he asked her.
" Or if you want I'll bring you to the clinic. "

Alone in her room, Maite decided to go in Student Lounge to hear noises. She'd been isolated in her room for many nights and days. It was time for her now to mingle with other students. Sometimes, she was thinking of her stepsister too but she knew that she wasn't allowed to see her. She didn't know how to approach her stepsister if she knew that she hates her the most. Now, she was all alone. No friends, either.

She walked in and look for a seat. She saw everyone seemed happy and enjoyed with their friends. Only she was plaintive. She passed the two students, a girl and a guy. Talking happily.

Sweet couple. She thought. She noticed the girl as a Gryffindor and the guy as a Hufflepuff. When she spotted a place for her to sit, she grabbed her opportunity to observe and listen more to the students around her. Tik Tok Tik Tok. As she heard the clock chiming. Passing by every seconds of thoughts sort to nothing. She heard some noises of fight but she didn't mind.

She heard again the arguments. Some students as she could see was staring from her back. She didn't follow their gaze. She didn't want to know. She just listened. Her eyes widened when she heard a familiar voice from that fight.
" This is about to heal but because she bumped me...... It was aching! She heard the words clearly. Her eyes widened when she finally confirmed who it was. Who she was. She jumped off from her seat.
" Katie " ,she muttered.

Schuyler was just listened to their conversation or their agument if you would call it. She felt sorry for the girl's left foot. She knew it was really Sky's fault but Sky was her friend, so she was in Sky's side. She observed the flow of their bickering. When Oliver offered to check her injury and bring her to the clinic, she agreed.
" Yeah. I think you really have to or else it will get worse. " She looked at them staring at her sudden appearance.
" Uhmm, er.. hi.. Oh, Oliver I was really confused if what was happening so I followed you. " She faced Oliver, her face was apologizing.
" And Sky! " ,she now faced Sky. " What happened? " ,she whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back