Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Hippogriff Feather core 11" Rigid Curly Ash Wood
Zachariah had been walking around thinking. He found himself down by the lake. An idle rock was by his foot. He picked it up and threw it over the water watching as it bounced a few times. "This is just so stupid," Zachariah mumbled to himself. He had gone to the pitch even though he knew he wasn't allowed to try out for the team. It was a really stupid rule in his eyes. If it were up to him he would allow first-years to try out. "Stupid age restrictions," Zachariah grumbled kicking another rock that he spotted. To make matters worse there were all those stupid posters he had been seeing around. The longer he thought the angrier he got. Even though he found himself thinking about classes now his anger from Quidditch had not died down. Which meant that he had started snapping the elastic on his wrist. He wasn't even paying attention to how red his wrist had gotten.

@Julia Black

Jules was hanging out by lake, it looked better in the morning. She was laying on her back and throwing little rubber ball from hand to hand right above her face. She got distracted by boy that was just throwing rocks in the lake and her ball fell right on her face. "Shh," she put her finger to her mouth and then raised eyebrows. "What's wrong with you? What those rocks did to you?" Juls half smirked at him but her voice didn't sound that sweet. She loved talking with people, but she hated when someone tried to break the only times when she was calm and not planning anything..

Zachariah spun around and frowned at the person that spoke. "Who said anything was wrong with me?" Zachariah bit back. He wasn't in the mood for games and he didn't want people telling him what to do. He just wanted to fly to get his mind off of everything. Not that it was the girls business. "They are just rocks." Zachariah grunted.

Jules rolled her eyes. Typical boy with anger issues and opinion that no one can read him. "You knew that normal people without problems don't mumble under his nose and don't throw rocks in the water with such an agression?" she leaned on her elbows, lowered her head to the side and smiled without showing her teeth. "Just rocks, let's throw you in the water just for fun, you're just a human." Julia sarcastically said and then added: "Y'know.. I like that thought," she couldn't help herself, but smile cheerfully. She had realistic imagination and she already saw scene where someone bigger than them were throwing him in the water, and then she remembered about creature, and tried to keep her laugh in.

Zachariah raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Of course a Normal person would say that. Normality is overrated and belongs in the muggle world." Zachariah sneered. He spotted and kicked another rock over the water slightly out of spite. 'Just rocks, let's throw you in...' Zachariah mimicked in his mind and growled. He didn't want to be around people especially people who thought they knew things. "Do whatever you like I don't care. This is such a pain." Zachariah said. He pointedly ignored her and faced the water to prove that he didn't care for her opinion.

Jules grinned. "Well, I didn't say that I am normal myself, but yeah, it fits better in muggle world. Currently the only thing where I agree with you." She loved muggles and muggleborns, but their world surely was more normal since they didn't have all magical creatures, beasts and other human beings. On his answer she kinda laughed. "You sure that everything is alright? You seem mad." she easily checked him out to try and catch any details as prooves that he is mad, but she wasn't detailed orientated so the only thing that she found was his attitude. "Catch it!" after that she threw him her rubber ball, if he won't catch it, it will land in the lake and she really hoped that he will catch it.

Zachariah had snapped his wrist so red and sore that it had started to swell. He hardly listened to what the girl was saying. 'Who was she to think he would just talk to her?' He thought to himself. When he heard her yell to catch something his reflexes kicked in. He spun quickly reaching out and grabbing the ball with his right hand. The impact reminding him of the swollen muscles in wrist. He hissed out from the pain and he scowled. "I'm fine." Zachariah stated. It just wasn't his day. "Why do you care anyway?" The question came out like a grunt as he rubbed his wrist still holding onto the ball.

Boy caught the ball but his reaction made Julia jump up and ran to him. "Yeah, I see." Jules came closer to him and she had a thought to offer him to go to the Hospital Wing, but she kinda felt like he would turn her off, so she stayed quiet about it. "I don't know, I just felt like you needed someone to talk to or something like that." she shrugged her shoulders and still watched him carefully. He seemed angered, but Jules didn't feel like paying attention to that. "Need pain reliever? I actually have some in my dorm," her family was used to her accidentally hurting herself, so her mom gave her some weaker pain relievers.

Zachariah's head shot up at the girl's assumption. 'Did he need someone to talk to?' Talking to people seemed to always cause a fight when he was around. Or people just generally hated him. He tilted his head to the side. "Talking is a pain when you know no one really cares." Zachariah shrugged. The offer of the pain reliever seemed kind. Zachariah didn't think he deserved that but if it would make the burn go away then what was the harm. He thought it over a bit before nodding his head. "A pain reliever would be nice," Zachariah stated. he observed the girl a bit more. "Why are you even bothering with being nice to me?" The question came out a bit apprehensive but there was no anger in his voice. Zachariah Raised an eyebrow at her.

Jules looked at the ground and nodded. "Then find someone who cares," she said and widened her eyes. "That's not what I meant! God.. I meant, there is always someone who cares, I care. I hate that people are mad or sad," she sheepishly smiled at him. She could easily snap but she wasn't that person who would leave anybody with their problems unsolved. "I have some in my dorm or.. wait," she ran to her jacket that she took with her and she had some a little bit older pain relievers from the time when she went to schools trip. "Here you go! Sorry, I don't have water," pain relievers were still unpacked since it was almost the only trip where she didn't hurt her self accidentally. "That's a good question. I don't have any hate or dislike towards you, so that means I don't have any reason to bother you in another way." she smirked at him and shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't mean to anyone unless there was a reason and he seemed to just be angered not hateful to her. "Where did you manage to hurt yourself like this?" Juls pointed at his wrist and looked at him with unhidden interest.

Zachariah tilted his head looking at the girl. She was much different than what he had originally thought. She was... sweet? At first, he frowned at what she was saying and then couldn't help the smirk that formed on his face. "That's... kind of you?" Zachariah stated.

When she handed him the pain reliever Zachariah nodded his thanks and took it. He downed it in one swallow trying not to let the taste bother him too much. Zachariah was intrigued by her witty comeback. He grinned at her and nodded his head. Already his mood seemed to be getting better. Maybe talking to someone was a good idea after all. Zachariah looked at his wrist when she asked about it. He paused for a minute before looking at her. "I did it while I was walking. It's an old habit of mine." Zachariah said with a sigh. He pulled the elastic around his wrist and let it snap back to show her what he was talking about. When it snapped back he flinched. The skin was still a bit tender from earlier.

Jules chuckled at him. "Sometimes I can be kind, get used to that, but thank you." she kept the smile, she wasn't the sweetest always, but she was easy to deal with.

She bit her lip while he dealed with already his pain reliever. She knew that it wasn't tasty at all, but it was better than nothing. Then she got at least one answer to one of her questions. She still didn't know why he was mad before, but she at least made bigger step when he even demonstrated reason for his pain. "That's one bad habit," she smiled at him, but then tried to cover up so she doesn't seem mean. "Have you tried to get rid of it? I saw that people with addiction to smoking can replace it with eating peppermint candy. Maybe you can get rid of it like that? Only without candies, I am sure that you would better deal with hurting wrist not dead teeths." she hated dentists so she at least tried to keep away from chance to meet them.

Zachariah burst out laughing. He hadn't expected the reaction the girl gave. It really just made him laugh. She thought he was addicted? "If anything I'm addicted to candy," Zachariah admitted out loud. The thought made him reach into his pocket and pull out a chocolate frog. He offered it to the girl and pulled out some other sweets to pop into his mouth.

"Snapping the band usually helps me when I'm angry. I don't like losing my temper so I snap the elastic instead."
Zachariah explained. He thought for a while whether or not he should tell her anything else. 'What's to lose?' He thought before adding. "I was just annoyed with the Quidditch rules. Plus someone is going around putting up posters trying to deface Quidditch. If there's anything I care more about than my life It would be Quidditch." Zachariah shrugged.

Jules tried to keep her together, but his laugh got stuck to her together and while she tried to keep her laugh in, she turned almost as red as her hair, but then she already had to answer. "Oh, I love that you've even proofs." she giggled and took the chocolate frog. "Thank you. On the first evening here, I literally jumped with my stomach on the floor to catch my chocolate frog. It hurted, but I catched it." she with smile told about her latest expierence.

"Yeah, makes sense. You can have my hair tie, it won't make any harm to your wrists and totally won't leave that red lines on your skin after you take it off." she took her hair tie off her wrist and gave it to boy. She always lose them so she had a lot of them with her, actually all of them were at her twins stuff, he was the responsible twin. "Oh, so try-outs.. Actually they would have let you to try-out, if you talked with captains, but you know what? If that is too late for that, we can play Quidditch together, so you won't lose any skills and will be ready to next years try-outs. It won't be my first time on the broom, I mounted it when I was four." she anyways didn't have all her family there to play with them, but in magical family where they were five kids, they were used to play aroundall the possible magical games.

Zachariah smiled at the girl. He took the hair tie that was offered to him. After looking at it for a while he slipped it onto his wrist. "Thanks." Zachariah mumbled. He listened to what she said about the try-outs and he knew that was a possibility. That was actually what he had done. He had felt like such a fool afterwards. "I did talk to the captains." Zachariah shrugged. He perked up when she mentioned playing together. "I would definitely love that! It sounds brilliant." Zachariah beamed. He had been on a broom before as well. His godfather had bought him one after his little accident. "I'm Zachariah. Zachariah Ezekiel King." Zachariah said once he realized they were yet to learn each other's names.

Jules was glad when boy actually took her hair tie, she was kinda expecting that he would turn her down, but she became even more cheerful when he took it. "No problem," she cheerfully smiled at him in the answer. "They actually turned you down? Not fair, then I understand why you were mad. I would be mad too, but I decided to probably try out only next year." she wanted to get in Gryffindor's Quidditch team, but she wasn't into getting turned down in her first year. "Perfect! Then our main goal is to get you in your house team and perfectly not in alternatives!" she smiled at him widely, she was surely going to do her best to help him with getting ready to try outs next year. "Right, we have plans on flying, we had a little disagreement, we found common language and forgot to introduce ourselves. Nice to meet you Zeke!" she giggled softly and out her hair behind her ear. "I am Jules. Julia Anya Black, but you can call me whatever you like. No, no nicknames such as whatever you like, come up with something shorter than that." she lightly shook her head while still giggling. "my older and younger brothers call me even Orange, Gingerbread and Fire Fairy, luckily other my siblings are not so into weird and unrelated to name nicknames." Jules laughed and then kept smiling.

Zachariah raised an eyebrow at Julia. She rambled on quite a bit but he figured that was possibly just how she was. It reminded him of a fairy who had just been insulted. He had never really met a fairy but his godfather said he had and told Zachariah stories like that. Zachariah was amused when she basically narrated the events that occurred. "Jay." Zachariah blurted out. "I'll call you Jay. J for Julia, A for Anya and Y because why not." Zachariah smirked. "My sister calls me knucklehead. Personally, I think there's no point because it's not shorter than my name anyway." Zachariah shrugged.

Jules checked him at some point with her cheerful smile. Zachariah's nickname reminded her of the only nickname that younger sister gave her, JJ. "Yeah, the best explained letter award goes to Y, but Jay sounds good." she grinned at her new nickname and then laughed about Zachariah's nickname. ''I'm sorry, but suddenly I decided that my brothers give pretty good nicknames. Why knucklehead?" she looked at him with interest. "By the way, you have only one sister or you have more siblings?" when he told about knucklehead, he already admitted to Julia that she wasn't the only one who didn't have the only kids privileges.

Zachariah grinned at the approval of the nickname he gave Julia. His smile getting bigger when she laughed at the nickname his sister gave him. "She never really told me why. Just that it suited me." Zachariah shrugged thinking back. "Yeah, it's just me and her. No other siblings." Zachariah answered.

Jules nodded still trying to keep her laugh in. She found nickname knucklehead really funny. "Your sister has such an amazing ideas for nicknames, I love it! Don't get mad, it's just adorable and funny at the same time." she shook her head with wide smile. "Huh, lucky you! We are literally five kids! Our oldest brother already graduated. Eldest privileges, but yeah.. we are literally two pairs of twins, second pair will start school next year." she thought that all her family in the same school was just too much, all of them were way too different, except for her and Tim. Sometimes it felt like Robina and Remus were twins and Jules was twin to Tim, but it wasn't like that. "Back to Quidditch, for which position you'd try out?" to her, he reminded beater or chaser.

Zachariah shook his head. Everyone seemed to find that nickname funny except him. He wasn't mad he just didn't understand it. 5 kids sounded like a lot of work and he sort of thought that he would actually have younger siblings if his parents were alive. Zachariah was happy to be back on the topic of Quidditch. "Chaser or Seeker. I suppose Keeper is a good option as well. I just prefer those two. Hopefully, I can get Seeker." Zachariah grinned. "Which position do you like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back