Whistle while you walk, or fall

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
A bright sun peaked out from behind the clouds, warming Kandee's shoulders. She smiled as she walked on, her arms getting goosebumps every time the wind blew. Her blue shoes tapped against the ground lightly as she walked. as she pased a shop window, she looked into it, viewing her outfit. She adjusted her top and brushed off her jeans; taking one last look at the outfit. It wasn't her favorite, but it was pretty enough.

She walked on, wondering what her sister might be doing right now. Deep in her thought, she hadn't noticed the wall ahead of her. She fellt a stinging sensation as she hit the wall, and then the ground. "Ouchy." She said, rubbing her head. She sat there, waiting to see if someone had seen her...

Benjamin was having a good stroll around Obsidian Harbor because with exams over and mother busy at work this teenager was free. The winds that blew were nice, atleast for Ben since he liked it this way rather than layers of snow covering the surrounding. This was when he noticed a girl around his age hit a wall and fall to the ground.

He noticed her dressing style at once. She seemed to fit into his type of girls. With a grin, he gave out his hand to help the lady like a perfect gentleman. "I am sorry you didn't see the wall" he joked but didn't smile. He would if she took it as a joke, otherwise well that could be taken care of later.

She smiled and took the outstretched hand of the boy. He seemed to be about her age, but he looked taller then her. She smiled at him. "Yeah, as long as the wall isn't mad." She giggled slightly, patting the wall. She looked at the guy, memorizing his features. "I'm Kandee." She said holding out her hand to shake his. "You look awfully familiar." She said, he really did to her too.

"Yeah the wall must have got hurt" he joked and smiled as he shook Kandee's hand. "I am Benjamin but you can call me Ben" he said with a grin. He checked out her outfit, it was simple yet sexy in a way. "So do you" he said really meaning it. "Are you by any chance teaching in Dumstrang?"he asked joking again. Whether it was good or bad, Benjamin couldn't stop using his humor.

"Kidding" he said with a smile. "I am graduating next year from Dumstrang. What about you?"he asked her as he pointed at the Brightstone village garden. It seemed like a good place to be for today. Then maybe later they could get a drink.

She nodded. "I'm sorry wall." She said playing around. She looked over him again as he introduced himself as Benjamin. "Benjamin...?" She asked, and then he mentioned Durmstrang. "Wait, you're from Durmstrang, too?" She asked excitedly. Then her smile faded, she was glad she hadn't mentioned her last name. Back at Durmstrang, she had a really bad reputation, even though it was mostly lies. "I graduated... last year i think." She said, blushing. She couldn't remember.

She looked over at the beautiful garden and smiled. "Okay, we can sit in there if ya want." She said taking the hint.

Benjamin grinned as Kandee mentioned she was from Dumstrang too. Although Ben did pay attention in studies, he wasn't the head boy for no reason but Ben was well aware of the gossips and rumors that were around the school two years ago. He didn't feel it was right to bring them into their conversation at the moment.

"What do you do here in New Zealand?"he asked Kandee. It would be nice to get to know another girl in New Zealand because once he came to live here he wouldn't have to bother himself to find any new female for flirty talks. "My mom works at the Ministry here and as we have holiday, I thought it would be nice to come around for a while" he said with a smile.

She smiled at the boy when he asked what she did here. "Well I'm doing some photography for the Toyohana family, but it doesn't exactly pay well. They bought my house and pay the bills, so i don't run short on cash that way." She said. "But, i'll need a real job soon, it's not like i can use my looks to get everything." She laughed at her last comment.

"Really, you mother works for the ministry, that's pretty cool." She nodded. She bit her lip a bit, playing with the whole where she should have her lip ring. She hadn't worn it in a week, but she had also lost it; so there was method behind her own madness.

"So you don't have a family here?"he asked Kandee as he laughed with her on the comment about her looks. "I surely doubt that" he said with a flirty smile. "You have any siblings?"he asked wondering if Kandee had any elder brother that would punch him in the face for doing this.

"You should come home sometime. My mom would love to see I have made friends" he said with a smile. It was true, Lila needed a bit of socializing, not matter what age the people were. "My sister would be at home during Winter, you can come on Christmas" he suggested looking into her eyes.

The boy asked if she had family and she nodded. He then made a comment about doubting that her looks would stop getting her things. She blushed a rosy color and looked away smiling a bit. "Thank you. And yes, i have a twin sister, Her name is Cloe." She said. "But we don't look anything alike, though we used to as kids."

He made a comment that she should come home and meet his mom, she laughed slightly at that. He barely knew her and he wanted to bring her home already. She laughed slightly. "I don't know, I've been told I'm not a girl you bring home to mom," she said with a clever-like smile. He then brought up the fact that she should come on Christmas. "C-Christmas?" She asked. She had always spent Christmas alone, even though she had her sister.

"Thats nice" he said with a smile as Kandee mentioned her sister. Ben smiled as Kandee said that she was not the girl one would introduce to their mother. "Not to worry, my mom doesn't bite" he said with a laugh.

"Why is something wrong with Christmas?"he asked her curiously as he wondered what was it with Christmas that she wouldn't like, or what could have happened.

She nodded and giggled slightly. The 'my mom doesn't bite' comment was just so funny. She had many times, mentioned that she didn't bite, even though it was untrue. She smiled and looked around, wondering why it seemed so quiet. She loked back at him in shock when he asked what was wrong with Christmas.

"Nothing's wrong with it, it's just..." She had to think of a way to phrase it. "Well, normally it's a family related holiday, i was suprised when you mentioned it." She grinned a bit. It was the type of grin that would be worth a million dollars; but only because of all the expensive work she had done on her mouth.

Benjamin heard Kandee's reply and grinned back.It was just the signal he had been waiting for. He leaned forward, closing the gap between them and slid his hand behind her silky hair and kissed her fully on the lips. He was an excellent kisser having been doing it since he was tweleve and so he wasn't going to need any breath for this. He continued to kiss Kandee, he wasn't going to stop until she kissed him back or unless she was out of breath.

Kandee's cheek reddened as he slid his hand into her bright blond hair. He closed the gap and kissed her on the lips; which suprised her. She thought before finally going along with it, kissing him back roughly. She slipped her arms around his neck, trying to hold back a smile.

Benjamin grinned as Kandee kissed him back. He hadn't taken much time, twenty minutes to make her come to this stage? That was an improvement for this major flirt. "Thats more like it" he said putting his tongue into her mouth. He slid his other hand on her waist and pulled her forcefully closer, his body touching hers.

"It's better to do it now then wait until Christmas and find a mistletoe" he said playfully as he drew back and looked into her eyes. "You have got experience in this thing, haven't you?"he asked Kandee as he tried to recall if there had been any incidents in Dumstrang involving Kandee.

She felt blush spread even farther across her face as he deepened the kiss. For being 17 he was an amazing kisser. She held back a smiled and played with his hair a bit, just out of habit. She was a bit disappointed when he pulled back, and laughed about his comment.

"I suppose." She rolled her eyes a bit, her arms still around his neck. She blushed and pulled away, just a little. I'm suprised you don't know already..." She trailed off. Maybe not everyone had heard what people used to say; he was younger after all.

Benjamin smiled as he watched her cheeks redden. With a grin he said "I don't need to know" he whispered in her ear, their faces close to each other. As he thought, a realization that Kandee had been talked about in Dumstrang a few years back but about what exactly it was he couldn't remember.

He took it that she had dated many guys previously having such skills but it didn't matter to her. The weather was good and they were sitting in a peaceful garden and he had made her blush. What more did this teenager need?

"You know I am confused weather I like your eyes better or your lips" he said in another whisper, not needing to increase his voice due to the closeness. "But my mind says that I want the whole of Kandee" he said with a dazzling and dangerously flirtatious grin. Putting his hand once again in her hair, he tangled them as he brought her close and their lips met once more. This time, it was a passionate kiss, or a series of kisses that followed. He was determined to get her out of breath. He pulled her even closer to her, his second hand moving over her back as he deepened the kisses.

When he said that he didn't need to know, it got her thinking. Maybe he wasn't like the others, the ones from school. He was different; she really liked him now. At that moment it was almost impossible to hide the grin on her face as he continued talking. She was suprised by his words; she had never really liked anything about herself. And him wanting her was twice as good as him kissing her. Just before their lips met for another kiss, she whispered quietly. "I guess you always get what you want." Because she wouldn't mind being his.

The kiss that he deepened was very passionate, like none she had ever had before actually. It was really hard to beleive that he was 17, but what would be his reason for lying. Suddenly she felt out of breath from the kiss; something that didn't happen often. She pulled back away from him, and took a deep breath. "Wow." was all she could say.

Benjamin continued the kiss increasing the intensity until Kandee pulled back. He looked into her eyes and smiled as she said 'wow'. Noticing that she was out of breath, he grinned widely because he was still breathing normally. "When I came to New Zealand, I thought it would be a bore but after meeting you, I think different" he said still continuing the whisper talks.

Benjamin sat back on the bench in a proper posture facing the garden rather than Kandee as he spoke "Do you have the butterfly feeling when you kiss me?" He had commonly heard from girls about their heart racing when he kissed or the butterfly feeling. He didn't know what it meant but whatever it was, held an important role in kisses. If he couldn't make a flock of butterflies in Kandee's stomach than it was useless.

Ben always wanted perfection in whatever he did and in this case it was winning a girl's heart. "If you do...then would you want to meet me Saturday night for dinner?"he asked Kandee, not smiling until hearing what she was going to say.

She grinned at him. "I usually give that out. I make things really exciting!" She was pleased with herself, she had already gotten a boy. But maybe he wasn't a boyfriend, she wasn't much for commented things. She frowned a bit when he asked about the butterflies. She hadn't noticed it, but she knew she liked him. She hadn't felt butterflies since her last year in Durmstrang. "Well.... yeah." She lied, it would make him feel better.

"You know, i think i migth be free saturday, i gotta check with my siter Cloe thogh." She said with a bit more of a smile.

Benjamin smiled as she said yes. Cloe, is it that Cloe...who cares, he thought with a smile as he once again wrapped his arms around her. "Before I go..." he said as he leaned closer, giving her another passionate kiss. "Will you send me an owl after asking your sister?"he asked her with a smile.

She kissed him again with a smile. "Maybe. But i have an appointment." She stood up quickly. "SO, see you later." She apparated and was gone. if their was one thing she knew, it was to leave them wanting more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back