Whisper Whisper

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Aroha had had a long day, she was looking forward to settling down with a good book. Oooh... a book about Cornish Pixies and why you should never let them out of their cage! Exciting! she thinks.

Sephora walked into the Library...she really needed some quiet time after dealing with Maria.

Thinking about her pet pony, Domino, She walked over to the Animals and Creatures section of the library where she encountered a small girl gazing at a book about Cornish Pixies.

She went closer and saw a book she liked - "101 Fun Facts about Muggle Creatures", Smiling she wanted to grab it but the girl was in the way;

"Excuse me, can you move a long a little - your in front of a book I want" She smiled kindly - thinking she was a little rude she added;
"The name is Sephora"

Aroha glanced up at the girl behind her, and hearing a request to shift, she obliges. The girl introduces herself as Sephora, and Aroha smiles. "Hi Sephora. I'm Aroha. Nice to meet you!" She shifts enough for the girl to sit next to her, then pats the space next to her. "come on, I don't bite (much)!"

"Thanks Aroha!" Sephora reached over to get the book; it looked as if it was brand new - but she knew the Librarian would have cast a spell on it to keep it in such good condition.

She sat down where the girl patted - it was near the window and the sunlight was filtering though.
Life was good.

"So, Griffindor huh? How's that treating you?" Sephora smiled.

"Pretty good, eh. Don't know many people yet though. I sometimes tend to repel people." Aroha replied. "How are you enjoying Hufflepuff?"

Sephora quickly opened the book - a page about frogs. She wanted to avoid the conversation about Maria at all costs. Besides, she was already talking to Sam about it.

"Hufflepuff is good, I made a few friends...just a few"

Aroha spotted Sephora looking awkward about something, so she cast around for a new topic. "Sooo... what classes have you got tomorrow?" she asked.

Sephora Animated to the subject;
"I believe we have....Defence Against the Dark Arts?" She smiled and carried on;
"At least I know someone already in our class"

"Oh, goodie!" Aroha whispered; it was a library after all. "I wonder what we'll learn?"

((Siggie isn't working, can you see it?))

Sephora laughed;
"Something about the Dark Arts I presume" She flicked the page of her book - Crocodiles this time.
"what do you think will happen tomorrow?"

((no I cannot see your siggie))

"Great question, thats why I asked you." giggled Aroha. Aroha was taking a shine to Sephora, it looked like the two might be good friends.

((bleary eyes, sorry for possible splling mitkes :p lol))

Sephora peered at Aroha's book;
"Cornish Pixies huh? What are they?" Sephora had a questionable look - she wondered if they were going to learn about them this year.

"Not entirely sure, I haven't really been reading." said Aroha guiltily. "I've been looking at my photo." Yet again Aroha was dwelling on the past:- her parents.

Sephora eyed the girl - she knew something was up but she didn't exactly know how to act upon it.
"What photo?" Sephora asked as she returned back to her book, trying to find if they had any interesting facts about kittens.

Aroha sighed. They couldn't really be friends if Aroha kept secrets from Sephora. "Oh, just a photo. Of my parents." Aroha's parents had died when she was two, in a massive fight with the Death Eaters over her. Despite the fact that it happened 8 years ago, she was still upset and guilty.

Sephora smiled at the girl;
"I gather its a photo of your parents - I can see that" She gave the girl a kind smile and moved closer to her;
"You know, I can sense something is wrong - I'm here to listen you know"

"Mm. Don't worry about me. I'll get over it eventually." Aroha replied, not wanting to make a fuss. She prayed that Sephora wouldn't ask anymore questions. She hated talking about it. The counciller had made her think it was her fault, and she wasn't going through that again.

Sephora felt the girl's un-easyness and decided to change the topic.
Staring outside the window, the weather was clear and sunny.

Smiling she faced the girl and spoke;
"What are we doing inside? We should be outside having fun" She stood up and held out her hand for the girl;
"We can't be inside cooped up all day and let our thoughts destroy us" She giggled

"Yeah. Do you want to go the the Lake?" Aroha said, taking the girls hand and standing up. "We might see that creature that everyones going on about!" Aroha smiled. "I'd better just issue this book out first, or the librarian will go crazy!"

Sephora smiled and put her book back on the shelf - she'll get it out later but first she wanted to get out to the lake.

"Saay....Do you want to go swimming? Its an awfully nice day!" Sephora grinned as she walked alongside with Aroha

((I shall make topic in Lake forum and then i'll PM you the link once we've done here ^-^))

END SCENE
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back