Where o where could she be?

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden hated being in the library she never got anything done, and even when she tried the only thing she did in the library was people watch. Which was good for Eden today. She was on a mission. Lolita had told her to find the new Head Girl and make friends with her. Zuka was a Ravenclaw so she had to come her to study sometimes right? Pushing the thoughts aside. Eden looked around once more. Still no sign of Zuka. No matter she would sit her all day if she had to.

Zazuka did come into the library but not to study in the normal sence of the word. There was something here for her and no matter how she wanted to be here for it there was no fighting what had to be done. This was one of the rare days where Zazuka actaully wore jeans but then she had been cold that morning. Far colder than was normal for Hogwarts castle even in the morning. Zazuka wandered if she wasn't coming down with something but then again there was nothing that she could catch that she could give to anyone. A bad waive that made her feel like she had the flu for a few days or something of that nature. Letting her mind wonder to something that was compleatly unrelated Zazuka let her feet take her where she was meant to go.

When she finally came back from her dreamlike state she saw that she was standing by a table where Eden was sitting. Zazuka could tell even though other couldn't that Eden had some skill to her. Nothing like her Class Three Seer status but some skills not the less. This was not the reason she knew Eden. The girl far more up tight than some of the Ravenclaws that she had met over her time at Hogwarts and she had heard it from the younger girl a few times when she had come in late from her brakes at Ollivander's. What she had been doing was no one's buisness but her own but still. "A pleasure to see you again Eden." She said in her normal dreamy way.

Eden had all but given up on finding Zuka for the day so she was now working on her dream book. It helped her sometimes to figure out what was going on in her head. Her dreams had been so scary lately that Eden did not even want to go over them and try and figure out what they meant. It was almost to much for her to handle. Wondering what would happen if she did just ignore it scared Eden more than these dreams ever could so she kept working on them. In hopes that maybe things would get better.

Eden heard a voice and looked up and reached for her wand. Before realizing who it was. "Hey there Zuka. Here take a seat." Eden said as she waved her wand a chair pulled itself out for the older girl to sit in. Eden had been doing everything in her power to avoid the seer but now it would seem there paths where stuck on the same course at least for a while. "So how have you been?" Eden asked kindly.

Zazuka smiled at the younger girl. She could understand living on your gaurd. It had to be difficult living life the way a lot of people lived it. Kindness was not without it stresses too but there was definetly not the risk that came with living in darkness. Then again she could not judge only look and listen. She had gone through a stage too where her dreams where scaring her so badly that she was afraid to go to sleep. Zazuka still didn't sleep well but it was somewhat better now.

Zazuka did as she had been invited to do and took a seat. "Well enough. I am trying to convince Professor Davenport to take me on as a student but it's proving to be more difficult than I hoped for. No matter I will have tuter soon." She said airly and smiled softly. "How is life outside the wand shop for you? I must say we had quite a run for our money this year." She said laughing sofly into her hand. There was nothing wrong really with making light of a situation.

Eden calmly closed her notebook and placed it away. She had to go about this carefully. Eden knew that if she did something to out there Zuka would sense something maybe. She was a seer after all. Eden thought about how at the end of this year she was going to be taking the test to see if she was a seer. It would only make sense. She had been catching flashes of stuff for the past two years and the more she tried to ignore it the worse it got so it was getting to the time where she did something about it.

Eden had heard about the new Professor and she shook her head. "That man scares me. I passed him in the halls and I wanted to turn and run the other way." There was something about that man that made Eden's skin crawl. Thinking about all the first years this year made Eden groan. "No more first years please. Some of them made me want to hang them by there toes. Never have a met a ruder lot. The worst where the Slytherins but there where a few Gryffys that where just as bad." Eden realized that she had not really answered the question. "Life would be better if I could see Chase more often. I miss him so much." Eden wondered what he was doing and hopped that whatever he was up to he stayed out of trouble.

Zazuka could see a lot more than people thought she could but a lot less then people expected her to. It was a pardox that Zazuka knew she would never escape but she could live with something like that. Zazuka took a book out of her bag and started scanning it. She had her Arithmancy book with her even though she didn't have the class until the second semester. She didn't want her mind to wonder in this instance. She could feel Eden gaurding something. What it was she couldn't exsactly pin point but there was something there.

Zazuka laughed kindly when Eden said that Professor Davenport scared her. "Professor Davenport is a hard man but he is kind. I feel as if there is nothing to fear from his except of course you do not have your homework ready." She said as a light joke. After her meeting with him she had come out with an understanding that he had lead a bit of a hard life. Zazuka sighed then laughed again. "All of my first years where quite pleasent. I did tend to a first year Slytherin that would not smile for me if her life depended on it but other than that I quite enjoyed seeing my first glipse at the Hatchlings for Ravenclaw." She said with a bright smile. Zazuka didn't know if the other houses did this but the Prefects of Ravenclaw tended to call the first years Hatchlings. She did know that Gryffendor nicknamed thier first years Cubs.

Eden felt her head start pound for a moment. Without thinking about. Eden pulled out her giant thing of jasmine tea. It would do her no good to get a headache in front of this girl. She hated even halfway showing people that she was different. But back to the task at hand. Lolita needed her to be friends with this girl. To get close to this one. But how?

Eden nodded her head. I will make note of that. Eden always did her homework. If she did not than she would lose her place at close to the top of the class. Which was not okay in Eden's books. She may not have made prefect but she would do better than the other students even if it killed her. "I had one of your hatchlings. He was a funny guy made my work very easy. As for Slytherin first years. I would like to beat them back with a stick. Just because they are in Slytherin does not mean they have to be so mean. Theres no reason to do so." Taking another drink of her tea Eden wrinkled her nose. It was not the best tasting stuff in the world but the women at the Inner Eye assured that it would make the headaches go away.

(Scratch this one)

Zazuka looked at Eden with her head tilting. There was power in this girl. Great maybe terrable power but how to be sure? Zazuka got an idea just then. She took out a small pouch from her bag and handed it to Eden. "Teas work if you want headaches to go away right then and there but if you want it to go away for the day I would suggest burning that in the morning where insence would go." She said then went back. "It's sage and honeysuckle, good for getting rid of negitive energy. If I'm right your sinsitive when it comes to certen kinds of energy." She said looking at Eden again.

"It also get's rid of the clutter that can sometimes build up." Zazuka added with a smile. She went back to her Arithmancy book as if she had done no more than help Eden with a problem or two on her Trasfiguration work. Zazuka wanted to look into this girl a little more but she was getting nothing but static and white noise. Her power was not giving out she was sure of this because if she opened up more than she was already open she would be able to take in every waive that was flowting around the Library but something was blocking her when it came to Eden.

Eden looked at the bag Zuka was offering her and nodded her head in thanks. "I will try it maybe my poor brain will be a bit clearer." Eden closed her eyes for a moment. Something flashed in her mind. Something about Zuka and her Chase but it was not clear. Shaking the thought from her head. Eden noticed her silver snake coming her way. "Judas go back to the dorm and stay with Kiwi right now." The snake looked at her for a moment. Not saying a word he slithered out. He had seen the seer and knew not to say anything.

Eden looked back at Zuka. "I got this tea from the Inner Eye the lady said it would help with the headaches." Eden just wanted to be normal or as normal one could be while being engaged to a death eater and bound to Luxen's family via an unbreakable vow. Eden would love it if she did not have to deal with this.

Zazuka had been right but how much was true of what she assumed was yet to be seen. It would be this year that she took the test for Seer status in the Ministy if she wasn't mustaken. Zazuka had taken it around the same time only to find out that she qualified as a third class. Zazuka saw the sliver snake on the ground and breathed in hard. A memory seemed to attack her out of nowhere but then she stopped and let out the breath very, very slowly. The vision was gone along with anything that would have come with it. Zazuka smiled weakly. "Don't know why that happened as far as I know nothing big is on the horizon." She said looking up. Zazuka let it go as soon as she got the thought.

Zazuka laughed softly. "You get used to pets coming with her when they get the chance. This one" Zazuka took out a very disgruntled looking large fur ball from her bag. "is called Hix. She is the daugher to my older cat called Hix. He developed the same habit of sneaking into my bag in the morning." She said laughing. Something in the back of her mind was nagging her but Zazuka shook it off. It could be that bad. "Oh as I said teas work for getting rid of the headaches quickly it's like taking a potion to get rid of an ache. It takes it away for a little bit but the pain come back after the effects ware off." She said with a nod. Zazuka of course knew all about taking pain away with a potion.

Eden saw Zuka turn pale. "Are you alright? I hope Judas did not scare you. He's not really a snake. He's a metal one that talks and he can hold things in his fangs." Eden felt a sharp pain in her head and covered her face. It went away fast but it was still scary. She wanted to be able to let her guard down but around the seer it did not seem like such a good idea.

Looking at the giant ball of fur that Zuka pulled out of her bag Eden cooed. "How cute. My sister Lilith has a cat Mischief and I have my two snakes." Eden nodded her head about the teas. "Yes I know after a while it wears off and I have to go and drink more. I am sure it would all go away if I went to take the test but I put it off lst year but I think at the end of this year I will have no choice but to take it." Eden hated being in pain so much and she knew if she would just take the test she would be fine.

Zazuka smiled and shook her head. "No that wasn't fear. Sometimes things make me remember things even if the memories are not mine to start with. I am guessing that is what happened now." She said her voice pleasant but her aura, to those that could pick up things like that, would have spiked a little bit. It spoke of worry that came from no knowing what was going on with her.

Zazuka let it go and listened as Eden told her about Mischief and her two snakes. "No The Seer's test only means that you can openly train on your own. How you get rid of the pain that comes from having the third eye is up to you." She said. Zazuka was speaking from experience. There was nothing that Zazuka hadn't tried to stop the pain and her efforts where paying off. Her head hurt less and less often.

Eden felt something happen and Eden shook her head. All her careful work was about to go down the drain if she was not careful. "So I was wondering. Do you know how to read tarot cards? Every time I try to read them it never makes sense." Eden needed to get this girl to open up to her more but she was unsure how. If only Lolita had told her how to go about it instead of just telling her to go and do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back