Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella was headed back to her common room after Transfiguration class had ended and was therefore still in her uniform. Her heels were making small clacking noises against the dungeon steps as she descended with her messenger bag slung over her. She stopped right in front of the entrance to her common room and stopped, realizing she didn't even want to be there at the moment. She thought of going to the Great Hall, but it was her least favorite place in the castle because there were too many chances to run into people she didn't like, so she took a seat on the bench in the dungeons. She pulled out her Transfiguration homework just so she could get it over with and was glad that it was still rather bright in the dungeons compared to how dark it usually was, she didn't even need to bring out her wand now.

Within a few moments of writing her homework she sighed and ran a hand through her hair, feeling distracted and unable to concentrate on it. Isabella had instead been thinking about her previous summer spent in Italy and was still wishing she was there. It had been one of the best, if not the best, summer's she'd had in a while and all thanks to the company of Thomas. But now that they had been back in school for a week Isabella was sad to say that she had only seen him at the Start of Term feast once and that was about it. She had tried convincing herself that Thomas was just a summer fling and that's all it was going to be but she couldn't help but admit to herself that she liked him a lot more than just a summer fling.

Thomas lay in his dorm room, staring blankly at the ceiling, he had nothing better to do with his time. This year he promised himself to get on top of his work quickly and not fall behind so early in the term, after the amount of catch up he had to do after last year he didn't want to have to go through it again. For a boy his age he had gone through a fair amount of angst that no one this young should have to go through - finding out he had a twin brother; cheating on Autumn with Isabella (but that he didn't mind so much, the guilt was what got him), breaking up with Autumn and continuing the fling with Isabella. But he couldn't help himself, there was something about her that made him act differently but he enjoyed it. While he lay on his bed his thoughts drifted back to his winter holidays, spending them in Italy with Isabella, he had an amazing time, how he just wanted to be back on that beach in San Remo instead of Hogwarts.

Giving a heavy sigh he threw his legs over the side of the bed, slipping on his trainers he left the common. He gave up he had to see her, it drove him mad that he had only seen her once - at the beginning of term and even then it was just a passing glance at the Start of Term Feast. Why had they been avoiding each other, they were both free to be together now right? Or had Isabella changed her mind? He shook the idea out of his head, they had both agreed on the secret relationship at the beginning but now the rush and fear of it being a secret was gone, were they going to continue?

Before he knew it Thomas had reached his destination, the Dungeons. He made his way down the familiar dark path to where he knew the entrance to the Slytherin Common Room was, or at least where he could normally find someone to go get someone in the house for him. He hoped he would be lucky enough to find someone today to get Isabella for him. Turning a corner he stopped in his tracks and a small formed on his lips. "Fancy meeting you here." he said with a small chuckle as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and approached her.

Isabella had sighed to herself and looked down at her Transfiguration homework that only had a few lines written on it. She heard footsteps coming from the steps but didn't look up because she just assumed it was a fellow Housemate going into the common room. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice, the voice that had been running through her mind just seconds ago. Isabella grinned up at Thomas, getting the feeling of butterflies in her stomach at the crazy coincidence of him showing up just as she had been thinking of him. She chuckled too, noting that this was where their 'friendship' had all started. "Are you here to see Joceline?" she teased him with a smirk on her face, remembering that that was the reason he had visited the dungeons the last time. Isabella discarded her homework to the side and stood up to face him properly.

Thomas took a few more steps towards Isabella, his smile widening as she lifted her head up and grinned at him. He took a deep breath, so many things were going through his head at the minute, where did they stand? Was being here together going to be awkward? so many questions he didn't know the answer too, and being a Ravenclaw he hated not knowing the answers to so many important questions. But for now he didn't mind so much, being in Isabella's company was enough to keep him content - for now.

Hearing her question he let out a scoff, "Yeah sure, maybe when I want to get a few choice words out I might consider it." he said, despise in his voice. He couldn't believe he once counted her as one of his best friends, but right now he couldn't stand, even the mention of her name. She and Ivan deserved each other in his opinion. "No, I came to see you silly. How've you been?" he asked sincerely, they hadn't talked since he left her house before the end of the holidays and right now Isabella was the only real friend Thomas had, he was sure no one wanted to talk to him now, after what he did to Autumn, and he knew he deserved it.

Isabella couldn't help but grin brightly as Thomas spoke ill of Joceline. Of course she wasn't smiling because of that (though it was an added bonus as she hated the girl), but she was just happy to see him again. She laughed lightly at his words and shrugged her shoulders when he asked how she was. "Okay I guess, I didn't want to be in school when I first got back," she told him. "I wanted to still be in Italy with you," she said with a smirk on her face. She took a few more steps closer to him but hadn't yet put her arms around him. "How've you been?" she asked him, curious as to how his first week back was. She wouldn't doubt it if it was just as weird as hers had been, with friends acting weird and stuff.

Thomas fought back the urge to blush when Isabella told him of how she wanted to be back in Italy....with him. He nodded his head in agreement, "Italy was something else." he said with a smirk playing on his lips. Thomas had enjoyed his holiday in Italy immensely and often found himself wanting to be back there with Isabella as well, he just didn't want the holidays to end. "So so." he replied to her question with a shrug. "Classes are the usual, but I don't think many of my friends like me any more, after....you know" he said, waving his hand casually, knowing Isabella would know what he meant. After what he did to Autumn he knew not too many would like him, but he had to keep going - there was nothing he could do about it.

Isabella smiled as Thomas talked about Italy, glad that he had enjoyed himself. However as they moved on to the subject of being back in school Isabella frowned softly, half apologetic and half sympathetic. "Aww I'm sorry," she said to him sincerely. So far things seemed worse for him than it did for her, these were the times when she was glad her friends were supportive and didn't judge her. Even when they bluntly told her what they felt about it, she was still glad that they were so upfront with her about things. "I know it must suck, I never meant for this to happen to you," she said apologetically, placing a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. It was moments like this where she felt that she was selfish for being happy that they were both single, for all she knew she was reading the signals all wrong and Thomas probably didn't even want to be with her.

Thomas shocked head at Isabella's responce, "Don't be sorry it wasn't your fault. It take two to tango you know." he said with a small laugh. He didn't want to make this a depressing talk, it's not what he came here to talk to her about; plus they had enough 'dark' conversations down here, the dungeons was creepy enough with out them. "It'll be fine, it'll all blow over soon enough. You know Hogwarts, there's always some new drama happening somewhere." he said with a roll of his eyes, laughing. But it was true, the school just seemed to scream drama. Thomas felt Isabella place her hand on his shoulder which made goosebumps rise and make their way down his spine. Taking hers in his hand and looked at her, "Isabella, where do we stand?" he asked helplessly, he had to know, it was driving him mad. If she wanted nothing more to do with him and what they had was just a fling her had to know.

Isabella smiled softly as Thomas reassured her and told her not to be sorry. She chuckled and nodded her head in agreement as he said that it would soon blow over, Hogwarts always had some new scandal to obsess over after a few days or so. Isabella relaxed and felt much more comfortable now with the comforting thought of someone else being the new talked about subject around school.

What came out of Thomas' mouth next surprised Isabella. She had been thinking this ever since he left Italy, but she hadn't expected it to be on his mind too. The Slytherin girl bit her lip nervously as she tried thinking of a response. She wanted to say that she wanted nothing more than to be with him, to be 'exclusive' and none of this open relationship type thing, but she didn't know if that's what he wanted. "I don't know," she replied with a hint of a shrug.

Isabella's hand was still on his shoulder, and she wanted to put her other arm on him and wrap her arms around him, however instead she removed her hand from his shoulder. "Thomas..this past summer was great, it was amazing actually," she said with a small smile as she recalled the memories. "But I can't help think it was just a fling," she said, looking down at her feet momentarily. She inhaled softly and looked up at him bravely as she admitted, "I don't know about you but, I don't want to be just a 'fling', I want to be more." Isabella stood there calmly, waiting to see how Thomas would react.

Urgh, we need to stop missing each other <_< :p

Thomas waited for Isabella's answer, not daring to even breath. He looked down at her, watching her as she bit her lip nervously. Despite having a girlfriend for over a year Thomas was still hopeless at knowing girls and what each little thing meant. But he figured that Isabella was trying to think of a way to tell him that what they had was just a fling and nothing else, in the nicest way possible. Not wanting to jump to conclusions, because he was sometimes known to be wrong, he waited for Isabella to respond.

When Isabella began to talk he felt it all going downhill. All her actions, taking her hand from his shoulder, her words, were all telling him that she was going to tell him it was just a fling. Diverting his eyes from her face he looked down at his shoes, watching his feet move from side to side as he moved nervously. Just a fling And there it was. Thomas felt as though someone had punched him in the gut. Sure he knew what they had was a fling but he had hoped that Isabella would have wanted to make it more official he figured he was wrong.

As he was about to tell her that he was fine with her decision and just walk away he heard her continue. A look of confusion and excitement came across his face. He looked at Isabella, a grin spreading across his face. "Really?" he asked for confirmation but continued without waiting - in case she changed her answer. "Me too." he said, finally taking a breath, he couldn't stop smiling.

Despite the calm look on her face, inside Isabella's insides were squirming with unease and she was yelling at herself for being so stupid as to tell Thomas that she wanted to be more with him. She thought surely someone like Thomas would want to be with someone smart, not just someone fun. Once she heard Thomas say 'Me too' Isabella's heart skipped a beat in shock. What?! she thought to herself almost in disbelief.

As soon as she saw the smile forming on Thomas' face, she couldn't help but smile back in return. "Really?" she asked allowed for confirmation, but before he could say yes or no, Isabella threw her arms around him in a hug, grinning brightly. She pulled away to look at him once more, still with the huge grin on her face before it was quickly wiped away again. "But, Thomas...you know this won't be looked upon good...people won't like it, us," she said apprehensively, feeling the need to warn him now that he still had a chance to get out.

Thomas gave a small chuckle as Isabella repeated his own question. He found it strange how they both wanted the same thing but both thought the other didn't want it; relationships were confusing things but they definitely were fun, especially where Isabella was concerned. He loved how she brought out a side of him that even he didn't know existed until he met her, the side that didn't always play by the rules and lived on the edge, not planning out every step or playing it safe. That was one thing he did with Autumn - play safe. Sure it was a good thing and probably what made them last longer than most couples do, but he played it too safe at times, not doing anything spontaneous, the romance just died. But with Isabella, he was the complete opposite, something that was evident from their previous meetings.

Thomas felt Isabella throw her arms around him and he embraced her tightly, grinning like the cheshire cat. Giving her a quick look as she pulled away his grin disappeared just as hers did seconds beforehand. Why is sad? Isn't this what she wanted?" he thought to himself as his eyebrows frowned. When he heard what she had to say Thomas laughed out loud, shaking his head he continued, "I really don't care what people think, and neither should you. They aren't the ones in this relationship." a sternness in his voice, people really should learn to keep their noses out of people's business he thought to himself, not wanting to say it out loud for fear of offending Isabella after her 'Gossip Mag' stunt last year.

Isabella looked at him warily for a moment longer after Thomas said he didn't care what people thought, as if giving him a moment to change his mind. She was scared because it wasn't just the fact that they cheated on their previous partners with each other, but it was the fact that she was Isabella Chaos, a girl who wasn't exactly known as everyone's best friend after her little project last year in her act of rebellion. Still, as Thomas said, Hogwarts was always moving on to the next drama, so she should stop worrying, after making sure that he seemed sure, Isabella smiled and said, "Okay good because I don't think I could've handled not doing this again freely," she eagerly slid her arms around his neck and give him a soft kiss. After this previous summer she had gotten so used to kissing Thomas so freely, it would've been weird to suddenly have to stop again.

Thomas smiled again as he saw Isabella's smile return, he found it funny when he thought about how many times from when they began their forbidden relationship, that each one had brought up consequences and allowed each to back out, but even now they weren't doing anything wrong and they were still doing it. He felt Isabella's lips on his and he kissed her back eagerly but still softly, there was no need to rush any more, if anyone saw them it wouldn't matter, they had plenty of time to do it. Breaking away slightly he pretended to think for a moment, "Mmm" he said stroking his chin. "I would have a tough time with that myself." he said a smirk forming with each word until it was a full blown grin. He leaned in again and gave Isabella another kiss, despite having done it quiet a few times now, it was different doing it now they were in a proper relationship, but in a good way.

The smile Isabella was wearing couldn't be wiped off her face as she and Thomas kissed. It wasn't exciting with the thrill of being caught when they were still being secretive and it wasn't exhilarating to kiss him freely like it was back in Italy; this kiss felt much better. It was much better because they were official, and this was their first kiss as an official couple and it was simple but perfect. "So, boyfriend," she said teasingly, though loving the way it sounded in reference to Thomas, "how about you keep distracting me from my Transfiguration homework," she suggested with a smirk.

ZOMG :wub:

Thomas chuckled at Isabella calling him 'boyfriend' it was weird but strangely natural, but after they about of time they spent together he wasn't surprised by that fact. When she asked him a question he pretended to think for a moment, "Now what type of boyfriend would I be if I did that?" he asked playfully. But he honestly wouldn't mind, he could sit here all night with Isabella, even if it was in the dungeons.

:D

Isabella giggled at Thomas' response and pretended to pout her lips for a moment. "Boo you're such a Ravenclaw," she teased him playfully as she messed with his blue tie to point it out more. But she couldn't pretend to be upset for long, and the smile was back on her face instantly. As much as she hated to admit it, she did have to focus on her studies this year and she couldn't afford to slack off so soon. But a little distractions couldn't be too bad every now and then could they?

Thomas chuckled at Isabella's responce, a smirk on his face as he watched her pout, something he found rather cute. "I know, isn't it great." he said with a cheesy grin in responce to her comment on him being such a Ravenclaw. Although he knew Isabella was smart and cared about doing well in class, so he would feel bad if he did keep her back from her studies. "Come on, there'll be plenty of times for distractions." he said playfully. But it was true, there would be plenty of time for them to do whatever they wanted now they were officially together.

Lame much? >.<

Isabella sighed exaggeratedly but smiled at him to show that she wasn't upset. She appreciated the fact that Thomas knew that her studies were so important to her and was going to help her stay focused. It showed that he really listened to her and wanted the best for her, and made her want to throw it in people's faces who might think that their relationship was only physical. "Fine then, when do you plan on making it up to me?" she asked with a sly smirk on her face as she placed her hands on her hips authoritatively.

Thomas thought for a moment about Isabella's question. He wouldn't mind distracting her anytime really, just as long as it didn't clash with their studies. Then Thomas remembered the date and seeing a sign on the Ravenclaw Common Room notice board before he left to find Isabella. A small smirk spread across his lips. "Isabella Chaos, would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked, his smirk growing wider into a wide grin. "It's Brightstone this weekend and I hear there is a new Mall open." he continued, explaining his thoughts to Isabella.

A flurry of butterflies fluttered in her stomach as Thomas asked her out on a date very formally. She bit down on her lip in an attempt to conceal the huge grin that was erupting on her face but it was no use so she gave up and let her pearly whites show. She raised her perfectly arched eyebrows with more interest as he said there was a new mall open, something very appealing to this fashion forward Slytherin. "Well with an offer like that how can I say no?" she replied cheeikily as she nodded her head yes enthusiastically. "I'd love to!" she added in case he hadn't already figured that out and leaned forward to give him a light kiss.

Thomas didn't know why he felt so nervous as he waited for Isabella to reply, he knew that should would agree. Wouldn't she? They were officially dating now and that's what couples did. They couldn't stay in the dungeons forever, sure they were going to get some sort of looks from people, but Thomas didn't care about that, that was other people's probably if they didn't approve of him and Isabella being a couple. Thomas saw Isabella's mouth form a huge grin and he mirrored it, knowing she was going to agree.

When she said she'd love too Thomas returned the kiss and pulled away replying, "Great. I'll meet you over there. Say 2:30, miss the rush and whatnot." he said with a small laugh. He would have preferred to go over on the boat with Isabella but he wanted to get over early so he could get a feel of the new mall so he wouldn't look stupid or anything in front of Isabella when they went over. "OK enough distractions for tonight." he said breaking away from her completely with a smirk on his face. "I'll see later." he said, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before exiting the dungeons, a smile painted on his face.

Isabella nodded her head in agreement as Thomas made all the plans smoothly. She was somewhat glad they had decided not to go together because chances were Isabella was going to be scrambling around nervously making sure she looked good and she didn't like boys to see her rushing to look good, she just wanted them to see the end result. "Okay, I can't wait," she said to him with a smile. As he said that was enough distractions for tonight, Isabella sighed playfully but nodded her head in acceptance. "Bye Thomas," she said goodbye to him with a smile as he kissed her cheek and left the dungeons. She looked over at her unfinished Transfiguration homework laid forgotten on the bench and sighed as she picked it up, deciding to go into the common room and finish it up though her mind was totally elsewhere.

-End of Thread-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back