Where in the World is Luxen Silverback!?

Luxen Silverback

Luxen Silverback is on the run!

I know everyone is shocked and worried about him but...

In his absence you get to play a game called Where in the World is Luxen Silverback!!!

No there will not be a Where in Time is Luxen Silverback because that would be copyright infringement.....

anyways Luxen was last spotted leaving the Forbidden Forest where he's spent the last few weeks hiding out...

where do you think he'll pop up next?

Luxen Silverback turns up in his own mirror. He looks at himself and can't stop looking at himself for ages. Narcissist.

My guess is England.

In the Attic of "The Silver Snake"
^_^
with all his prize belongings
so he can keep a eye on his shop
and on the Ater's Shop
:ph43r:

Luxen wouldn't go to Obsidian Harbor, too many people

Luxen is a narcissist and does look at himself in his own mirror everyday! However not the right answer

England would be a pretty good guess but he is not there either, bad memories in London right now!

There is no 'Attic' in the Silver Snake only a Loft and since Morganna and Tin are currently there I'm going to say he's not there.

Korea is a good guess since I live there OCC XD

Albania is also a good guess but again no...

Ireland's not really a place Luxen would go...

do you give up?

Canada? Laaaaaaaame. :oy:

Well even though he's on the run he would still want to do things that are in his own favour, so if he went to some place like South America the amount of trinkets and ancient artefacts he could get his hands on would make there alikely place Or Egypt. :huh:

lol Luxen lived in Canada when he was younger and went back for a special reason Violet so shaddup!

He will be leaving shortly however back into the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back