when tempers fly.

Ashton Smith

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Ashton had been pushed way over the edge. His son Riley was going at him. They had been arguing for some time now. Rileys girlfriend was heavily pregnant and she was only 17. Riley was only 18 and hadden't really lived his life yet. Ash ojnly wanted the best for him. " Riley, dam it boy listen to me will you for once. You and her and way too young to have children, they are hard work." As riley went to hit him he ducked and ruby tackled him to the floor and went to punch him.

All Riley was seeing was red towards his dad. How could he say that he was about the same age when he had jack. " You are such a Tw@t, you were my age when you had your first son. Dont you dare tell me im too young." Riley fell to the floor as his dad tackled him. As he went to hit him Riley blocked before landing a punch in his dads tummy. " Just stay away from me and Ana ok. I dont wont you." Riley ran out the door. He was late meeting Ana. He wasnt sure if he should still go as the mood he was in.

Ana was sat on a bench after walking to the harbour. Her feet were killing from walking with all the extra weight she had. It was hard work being pregnant. Ana had help from Sam and Odie as they were both pregnant as well but even then it was still hard.
She turned her head looking for Riley and spotted him. She pushed herself off the bench and smiled at him. "Hey, babe. How are you??"

Riley smiled when he saw Ana, his temper calmed slightly but he was still angry. He hugged her softly making sure not to hurt her tummy. " Hey. How are you feeling?" Riley was trying very hard to look calm and happy. Seeing Ana did help with it so it wasnt too difficult to do

"I'm great. Junior's wife, Cloe, is pregnant so that's four girls in the family now." She smiled as she hugged him. It was hard hugging him when she had such a huge bump on her stomach but she managed it. "You??"

Riley smiled fakely at her. " Im just Peachy. Had the best day ever." He took her hand and began to walk slowly with her. He hoped that she believed what he had said. He looked around and smiled again just to keep up appearances. Even heavily pregnant she was still very pretty.

Riely sighed heavily and tensed up. " It doesnt matter i dont want to talk about it can we just drop it and enjoy the day please." Riley diddnt want to get annoyed with her and he knew that this would get him annoyed so just wanted to leave it.

"Riley, I can't enjoy the day when I know that you're upset. Please tell me." Ana didn't want Riley to keep stuff from her. She told him everything so why would he hide something from her??

Riley turned around quickly and let go of her hand. " Look Ana i dont want to talk anout it now ok i just want to spend time with here ok. I dont want to spoil the day with some petty thing thats happend in my life. Can you handle that for me please." Riley was seriously getting p!ssed off now and diddnt want to do anything that he would regret.

"How can it be petty if it's upset you so much??" Ana looked at Riley and saw a different version of him. He didn't look himself. "Please tell me. I can handle anything. You know that."

" Im not upset, i can handle its just everyday things ok nothing important. Just leave it, its not worth an arguement women. God those hoemones of yours are crazy." Riley hugged her and whispered in her ear. " Just leave it."

Ana couldn't help but pull away when he hugged her. "Riley, you're not acting like yourself. What's wrong??" She looked at him worried, not knowing what was wrong but desperate to find out.

riley pushed her away, hitting her in the process he diddnnt mean to though and thought that it wasnt hard so it wouldnt have hurt her. He bagan to raise his face. "LOOK FOR F**K SAKE ANA WHY CAN YOU NEVER DO AS I SAY. I WASNT ASKING FOR THE DAM WORLD WAS I, ALL I ASKED WAS FOR YOU TO NOT MENTION ONE THING BUT OBVEOUSLY THAT WAS TOO HARD FOR YOU. IF YOU WANT TO NO WHATS WRONG WITH ME THAN ASK MY DAD. ASK HIM WHY HE KEEPS HITTING ME AND ABUSING ME." rILEY JUST GLARED AT HER. hE WAS SHOCKED BY HIS OWN OUTBURST AND REGRETTED IT.

Ana was shocked by Riley's outburst. She got enough beating at home. She didn't want it here as well. Tears fell down her cheek as she turned away from Riley and walked without looking back.

Riley diddnt bother to stop her, he new that there was no poit she would only reject him again.He stuck his hands across his face then through his hair. He turned around and walked to the nearest pub. He needed a drink more than ever now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back