Mintzy ❤
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
46.png
tumblr_lk1fqilU381qem1bmo1_500f.png
45.png
47.png

Cosette Mayfair
So Here is Cosette Mayfair, one of the Mayfair Triplets. She's sweet and caring. Silent though quite a chatterbox if you ever get to know her well. Passionate about music, as she plays the flute very well. Speak French fluently, is very much different from her siblings. Born with golden eyes and cursed with red eyes when mad. :) Ive made a topic maybe a month ago, though now I'm back to RPless. (Hamza, Daniel. :r ) Anyway, the main reason why I posted this is to find a some characters then into a certain character that could be Cosette Mayfair's first actual boyfriend. There is only one requirment what so ever. Your PB should be..... Logan Lerman!. Obviously, I'm obsess with him right now. xD Any house and any years are welcome to post as long as you have a Logan Lerman PB. You could probably then maybe share a short description about your character. Also if you want Cosette to be a Friend, Mentor or anything Feel Free to Post. I'm very much welcome to entertain your post/ questions. ^_^
For any special plots do PM me. Lastly, for more information about Cosette just take a look at her CD below my beautiful siggy made by Helena who's uber amazing. :wub:
bridgiticon3.png
bridgiticon.png
bridgiticon4.png
bridgiticon1.png

Milena La Fleur
Then I would also like to add Milena La Fleur if ever you're not interested with Cosette then How about Milena? It's her fifth year in Hogwarts HZ, she's musically inclined. She's also speaks french fluently as she's French. Loves to sing, play the guitar and writes songs and also Milena is athletic (quidditch Member? Yes! She's in the team. Milena is also the Co-Leader of the Dark Elites. She's not your typical Slytherin as Milena has a genuine heart as well. ;) Also her CD is under her siggy as well made by the Pheebz who's uber awesome. :wub: For any special plots, PM any account. (It depends on who are you interested in.) :D
Thank You in Advance Guys! :hug:
<i></i>​

=))

I'm sorry I didn't get round to that topic where Cosette and Rohan meet. Shall I make it now? ^_^

Same.
Now, now, more than one Lerman is being a little bit greedy, no? :r =))

I was referring to the other people who would like to give Cosette a chance too, also one Logan for Milena doesn't hurt right? :r :D

Oh and I have a question for you Claire, will Rohan and Cosette's relationship bloom to a something something? :shifty: ;)

Hehe, I guessed :p

It can do! I think he'd definately find the age gap awkward. But they could get over that :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back