whats the point of this day again?

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie walked up the stairs to the North Tower, he had just left the Valentines Day Ball, so he was wearing his tux still and his mask. Once he was up in the tower he walked over to a window and looked out at the star filled sky, "whats the point in Valentines day?" he asked with a sigh.

Derrik decided to talk a walk up to to the north tower. He needed some more air. Valentines Day had just went by and sadly there was no sign of Derrik's fudge boy. Hopefully when he'd see him, he would a make up for not seeing him for a few days again.

As Derrik made his way up the stairs, he heard another boy. Seemed like the tower was turning into a popular spot. As Derrik peeked around to see who it was, to his surprise it was that Brodie kid again. But he was all dressed up. Something must of been going on and Derrik had no wind of it.

"I don't know. But when you find out the answer you let me know." Derrik answered as he sat on the stairs looking out at the sky.

Brodie was just about to turn around and go sulk in his dorm room when he heard a familiar voice no, not him, not now! Brodie thought letting a groan escape his mouth, "What are you doing here mud blood?" Brodie asked in an annoyed voice, he hadn't seen Derrik since the gossip magazine... he had gotten pushed down the stairs because of that.

"Well if you must know, I'm just getting air from all this...love mush. It's starting to sicken me a bit." Well it didn't really bother him when a certain someone would be around. But of course, thoughts change.

"Besides, I've taken a liking to astronomy anyway. Figured I'd be able to get extra credit or something." Derrik was through explaining himself.

"And what about you? Why are you so dressed up?" he said as he tossed his shaggy hair.

What do ya know, me and the mud blood have something in common Brodie thought about Derriks first comment. Brodie looked at Derrik when he said he was thinking about getting extra credit, "Nerd". Brodie noticed Derrik flip his hair, "Its the valentines day ball stupid" he added trying to keep his attention focused on making Derrik's life as annoying as possible.

Derrik ignored Brodie's comment about being a nerd.
"Oh...I see. That would explain all the decorations and stuff." Derrik wasn't having the greatest time of his life now. He was hoping to be alone but at this point, there was no need for it. Being alone would only corrupt a little mind.

Derrik remembered about his encounter with Alehya. Who knows if she found out about them two meeting again after she ordered him to stay away from Brodie. Derrik didn't want to leave nor did he want to stay.

Brodie looked at Derrik again for a moment before turning back towards the open window, Why can't I hate this kid like I used to? he thought furrowing his brow, "I would have thought you would have clued in with all they flyers around the school" Brodie replied, "what no valentine for you this year?"

Guess I never paid attention to them then." Then he heard Brodie ask if Derrik had a valentine this year.

"Sadly no. No one right now is "appealing" at the moment. And what about you? You're all dressed up for someone and I doubt we both knew that we'd be here."

Brodie listened to Derrik say he wasn't interested in anyone at the moment, that made Brodie feel slightly better for some reason... "I went to the dance for your information, but decided to leave, it was making me sick"

"Oh I see. Couldn't stand being alone yourself? Or you just hate seeing people snog all day?" Derrik think he hit a good spot. Maybe he either ticked him off or made him upset. Derrik grinned on the inside. It seemed as though these two had their own fights, they had fun verbally abusing each other.

Brodie turned around to glare at Derrik, "I don't think thats any of your business" Brodie said in a cold tone, now now Brodie, its because you didn't want to ask anyone, because you wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world besides here with Derrik the extremely annoying voice in his head seemed to have woken up, shut up he told it before huffing a little and turning back to the window.

Derrik smirked a bit when Brodie turned away but hid it quickly before he'd get caught.
Derrik remember...you're supposed to be with Tala. Brodie is just a stepping stones trying to mess with you. Wake up!"

Derrik's eyes popped open. His voice was right. But he couldn't help torturing Brodie. Derrik got up and walked towards the window and opened it. The night breeze came in with a chill but it feels good.

"So..I'm guessing that you didn't ask anyone then?" Derrik was going to push more buttons. Maybe he could get more out of Brodie than he bargained for.

Brodie growled slightly at Derrik's question, "No, no I did not" he said in an annoyed voice, Brodie stuck his head out the window checking the height to the ground, I wonder if I can jump with out killing my self, it be a hell of a lot more comfortable then I am right now.

"Not this again. Derrik he's using you as bait."

Again?...I think we went through this the first time. Remember how that came out? I don't think you want that to happen again now do you?" Derrik had a good point. The last time Brodie tried to do something like this, the outcome with them two wasn't the greatest.

"Yeah, Id rather be dead then have to spend another minute here with you" Brodie said in a harsh voice. Brodie stormed past Derrik and started walking down the stairs but of course with his luck he tripped and began falling, Brodie managed to grab onto the railing to stop further falling, but in the process hit his head and blacked out.

Derrik hated when Brodie talked like that. Brodie stormed off with a bang of course. Derrik quickly ran to the stairs to see that Brodie had fallen more than halfway down the stairs. He lay motionless. Derrik ran down after him. He was still breathing in a way but lay still. What to do? Derrik thought. Don't have much but to take him to the wing yourself."

Derrik's voice was right. Slowly Derrik picked up Brodie so he wouldn't cause anymore damage or pain to him. Slowly he began to walk to the Hospital wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back