What next??

Jay Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15 inch willow and dragon heartstring
Jay walked through Obsidian with a bag in one hand and the other swinging at his side. He was meeting his daughter here in half an hour but he couldn't be bothered to go to anymore shops. He sat down on a bench watching the people going past.

Cameron had recently gotten a job at the Ministry of Magic. He was an Unspeakable, which held a great deal of honor. However, he was new and trying to adjust to the job. He was not paying attention when he bumped into another man. Cameron swiveled around to make sure the guy was okay. "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention." he apologized.

Jay felt someone bump into him. He looked to see who it was. He saw a man who looked quite young. Younger than Jay anyway. The man apologised and replied "It's no problem. Really." Jay smiled at him. "My name's Jay. What's yours??"

Cameron was glad the guy didn't get offended as he bumped into him. Cam stuck out his hand to the older man. "Nice to meet you Jay. I'm Cameron, Cameron Kingsley." he said with a crooked grin.

Jay shook Cameron's hand. "How old are you??" Jay wasn't a very sociable person and tended to ask random questions when he met someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back