Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
JazzyMae had not been on the seventh floor in a while. At least not since she met Hariah Meadow. She had mostly stayed in the common room or in the library. She was preparing for when classes started. JazzyMae sat down on a bench and opened up her journal. Lately, she had been worrying about her brothers. They were currently fighting because Klaus was interested into coming to Hogwarts New Zealand. Kennedy was emotional about it all summer, and she had to put up with all his teasing and bullying. She swore those two were like quarreling lovers sometimes. Her two brothers were close to each other, but she hoped that it was only brotherly. She hoped they made up soon because Kennedy may not be able to control his anger much longer. She started to write in her journal. About everything. Her father's death, her mother's depression, her brother's quarreling, and about how she still did not have many friends. Angie had more friends than JazzyMae, and she annoying and loud, at times.

Annalie, it should be said was on the prowl. Her favourite target of well aimed insults was currently too self absorbed in her own pathetic excuse for happiness to care about what the Ravenclaw had to say. So she was on the look out for a new victim, someone else she could aim her insults at, ruining their day purely for her own amusement. Obviously it wasn't going to be anywhere near as enjoyable as taunting Aimee but she could make it work for the time being. Strolling around a corner she stopped, a smirk starting to form at the corners of her mouth. A Hufflepuff sat ahead, absorbed in her journal. Taking the opportunity Annalie approached the girl and purposly took the time to walk into her feet. Turning she sneered at the girl, "Look where you put your feet next time, they're in my way." she said eyes narrowing, "Stupid Hufflepuffs don't know anything, do you?" Annalie believed Hufflepuffs to be useless, they were the left overs as far as she was concerned and would never befriend one, especially if they looked as stupid as the girl in front of her. "Seriously, next time, quit writing down the pathetic sob stories that you call your life and pay attention to who's walking." she hissed glaring at the girl with utmost distaste.

JazzyMae stopped writing in her journal for a moment. She needed to think. She did not understand why her brother's couldn't just make up. The twins were much more complicated than she was. She was short, sweet, and not easily angered. Her and her brothers had their similarities, but they were still totally different. JazzyMae shot up when someone tripped over her feet. Holding her journal close to her she looked to see if the person was okay. "I am very-" she began, but she then stopped her apology. This girl was not very nice. She sounded rude, snobby, and prejudice. JazzyMae hoped this girl was not trying to make her day miserable. What was this girl's problem? She was lucky she did not fall flat on her face. The girl's robes told JazzyMae that the girl was a Ravenclaw. She rolled her eyes. "You must not be any better if you are calling me stupid. I don't go around looking for trouble." she snapped at the girl. Her shortness did not help her at all. She was not used to being mean. She was used to being bubbly and brightening people's days. Now someone was trying to ruin hers. It was not going to happen. "Why would I pay attention to someone as crappy as you?" she asked the girl. She looked at the girl. Her facial expression calm, and her breathing normal.

Annalie raised any eyebrow at her, chuckling, "Let us not forget which of us is in Ravenclaw? The house best suited for intelligence." she said rolling her eyes, "and who ended up in Hufflepuff, the house for those not wanted by anyone else. Pity." Annalie smirked her hands now sitting on her hips. It was clear that this girl was going to be a lot of fun to tease, she had just the right attitude, she would try and defend herself and come up with pathetic retorts. Those kinds of people were always the most fun, they gave her a reason to keep on insulting them. Annalie put her hand to her chest, gasping as if wounded, "Oh how you wound me so!" she muttered voice laced with sarcasm, "Gosh you are pathetic. 'as crappy as me?' Seriously that's the best you've got? Is someone else using the Hufflepuff brain cell today?" she asked cocking her head, egging the girl on to retort, if she did the Ravenclaw knew it was going to be just as pathetic, all the more reason to continue.

JazzyMae shook her head. This girl was very pitiful. Her unrealistic prejudice was very,... saddening. Hufflepuff was an awesome house, but she did not go around being ignorant if other houses talents. "No. It is a pity that you go around thinking your house is the best. I personally don't give a rip about you being in Ravenclaw. If you had some intelligence you would know when to pick fights and when not to." she retorted. JazzyMae wanted to spit on the girl. Hufflepuff's may not have many notable qualities, but most would not put up with other's crap. She did not want to start using foul language with the older Ravenclaw because it would make JazzyMae look bad. To bad Klaus was not here to defend her. "I am not miserably inadequate just to let you know, and I feel no need to try and be someone like you." she said. She replaced pathetic with it's dictionary definition.

Annalie chuckled shaking her head sadly at the pathetic girl that stood in front of her. "Ah, you make me laugh, everyone knows that Hufflepuff is a worthless and pathetic house, I guess that's why you ended up in it." Annalie was getting sick of the Hufflepuff girl in front of her, she was getting boring but there was no chance that the burnette was going to back down from picking on someone. Annalie could tell the other girl was getting worked up and the Ravenclaw resisted the urge to laugh in her face. There was plenty of time for that later, "No, I know exactly when to pick a fight, and you are the perfect candidate," Annalie began to circle the girl, "Pathetic, stupid and ugly as hell." Annalie turned to face her again and crossed her arms. "Wow, you read a dictionary. Is your social life so dismal that you have the time to read a dictionary. Pathetic!" Annalie laughed, "Get a life seriously."

Takuya walked along the Seventh Floor, having been hearing some voices from the Grand Staircase, and sure enough he found exactly what he'd been looking for. Or, what he'd figured he'd been looking for. There was a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff verbally going at it, and he figured it was his job to do something about it. He knew that he couldn't let the two of them have a screaming match in the middle of one of the busier corridors of the school. What with the Gryffindor Common Room being on this floor, he knew that there would at least be one or two Gryffindor's listening nearby, as was always the case. If two people were going at it, there was sure to be a spectator. "Woah you two, what seems to be the problem here?" Takuya asked. He wasn't going to let this continue, it was stopping right here. He looked at the Ravenclaw, having caught some of what she said. "You don't like Hufflepuffs? I was a Hufflepuff, and how stupid do I look to you?" Takuya asked, knowing that she had better choose her answer carefully.

JazzyMae stomped her small foot on the ground. Her feelings were officially hurt. Ugly? Her brothers did not even call her that. "You're so mean!" she said lamely. This was the last thing she said before a professor came, and asked what was going on. "She tripped over my feet, and I was going to apologize, but then she started to be, well, mean." she failed to find a better word. She was not exactly good in Professor Blaze's class, so she was kind of nervous. She did not enjoy being so close to a professor. She took a step away from Professor Blaze, but he was already talking to the Ravenclaw girl. JazzyMae had no idea he had been in Hufflepuff. She always thought he was a Gryffindor because of his hair. She rocked back and forth on her feet. She kept her head down, so her hair was covering the nervous look on her face. She hoped the professor would defuse the situation quickly. Then she could get as far away from him as she could.

Annalie rolled her eyes at the Hufflepuff as she floundered pathetically for a stupid and rather un-insulting retort. It seemed that the older Ravenclaw had struck a chord with the other girl, found her weakness. Suddenly her mind was flooded with a plethora of potential insults when a badly timed professor joined the two girls moments before she could open her mouth. Annalie couldn't have cared less who the professor was. She had given up being a goody good long ago and thus she didn't even know his name, he was that low on the rank of people whose name's she should remember. "Actually professor, it's seems that she is not quite telling the full truth. You see, she purposely tripped me up and I was merely telling her to be careful where she stuck her legs. We wouldn't want any more accidents would we?" she asked keeping her voice as sweet as she could muster whilst her eyes were shooting daggers at the Hufflepuff, daring her to keep talking.

Annalie's dark eyes flicked up the professor's face and she frowned slightly. "Correction; I don't like any of the houses they all have stupid, whiney people in them." She said quickly looking at the Hufflepuff before looking back at the professor once more. She thought hard for a moment as she studied him, the revelation that he too was a Hufflepuff almost made her laugh out loud. She could understand why he had ended up in the worthless house. The way she saw it there was two ways that she could answer his question: truthfully, which would probably result in a detention and points deduction or telling him what he wanted to hear. The Ravenclaw picked the former; she wasn't going to lie, not even to a professor, not even to keep herself out of trouble. Supressing a grin she cocked her head in mock thoughtfulness, placing her pale hands on her hips as she did so, she was going to enjoy this. Gone were the days of being a goody two shoes, this was what she had to do. Eyes flashing she looked the professor dead in the eyes, "Do you really want me to answer that Professor?"

Takuya couldn't help but roll his eyes at the Ravenclaw girl. She tried her hardest to come across as someone that nobody should mess with, but Takuya knew that everyone who was like this just needed a mental slap in the face before they began to listen to reason and realised that they were just like everyone else: alone. Takuya knew the feeling all too well, and sooner or later karma would come along and slap some sense into her, and it was a damn shame that Takuya couldn't do the job himself. He didn't like it when people picked on Hufflepuff's just because they were Hufflepuff's and the general stereotype for Hufflepuff's was 'stupid'. "I hate to break it to you, Ms. Darkhart, but at the moment all you seem like to me is a 'stupid, whiny, person'. I, for one, don't appreciate the way you're treating Ms. Smile. Now, I don't know if you're story is true or not, but I will find out." Takuya said, knowing full well that the girl wouldn't like any of what he had just said. He supressed a laugh at what she said. "Yes, I do want you to answer it, and don't hold back." Takuya dared her. He was looking for a reason to punish her, and he wouldn't hold back the second he got that reason. She would learn the hard way that you couldn't just go around doing whatever you wanted, and threatening whoever you wanted.

Annalie scowled, profesor whats-his-face was ruining her flow. She had a way of doing this, and he had interuppted her, not something she took lightly. She looked at him dead pan, not wanting to express the anger that was boiling up inside of her, 'I am not a stupid whiney person!' she thought clenching her teeth together. "I assure you professor there are much worse people than me. Perhaps you should go tell them off." she said, "For existing." she muttered under her breath. The Ravenclaw was furious,her hands clentched at her sides. She would have relished in punching the stupid professor but she heard what happened to the last student that attacked a teacher so she restrained herself, instead injecting all her anger in to the next words she spoke; "Okay then. Yes. I do think you're stupid extremely so in fact. Stupid for not believing that I am telling the truth! Hufflepuffs', they are the same." she intoned voice raised. She was sick of the school and it's stupid rules, 'I bet those were ivented by a Hufflepuff too.' she thought angrily. "Stupid." she repeated making sure he got the message.

JazzyMae looked back and forth from Professor Blaze and the Ravenclaw. The Hufflepuff stayed silent as Professor Blaze and the Ravenclaw 'talked'. She started to feel pity for the Ravenclaw. She must have had a hard life in order for her to be so hateful. "I didn't purposely trip her Professor. It must have been an accident." she told the professor, trying to defend herself. JazzyMae hoped that the professor had good judgement and believed it was just an accident. She stared at the Ravenclaw. She noticed that the girl was starting to lose her composure, and she was getting angry. JazzyMae did not understand how the girl could believe so strongly that Hufflepuffs were stupid. It was a very irrational opinion, and it was a hurtful one at that. All of the houses had people that were not very intelligent, even Ravenclaw. JazzyMae's heart nearly stopped beating when the girl called Professor Blaze stupid. Not only was the girl being disrespectful. The Ravenclaw's was statement was not even backed up with any facts. "You must not know the difference between fact and opinion. Hufflepuff's being stupid is merely just a prejudice opinion." JazzyMae stated looking at the girl right in the eyes. After a few moments JazzyMae looked at her feet again. She had a burst of courage, but now it was gone because she knew the girl was going to come up with something better to say.

Takuya raised an eyebrow and suppressed a laugh when the ravenclaw next spoke, she sure had a lot of nerve for someone her age. He wondered if she knew what she was accomplishing through what she was saying, or if she was just saying them for the sake of saying them? He wondered if she even knew who he was, and the power that he actually held at this school. He didn't even like dealing with troublemakers, and he'd much rather leave them to Cyndi to take care of. But with the recent surprise in her life, it all came back to Takuya to make sure that she wasn't stressing out over things and ending up ruining her pregnancy. So he preferred to take care of punishments that he came across and only referred Gryffindors that had gone that little bit too far back to her. Takuya sighed deeply. "I'll just remind you that you're talking to one of two Deputy Headmasters of this school. And, I'm not telling you off, yet. I'm merely stating that all you sound like to me is a little whiney girl, and you sound a lot like a whiney first year girl rather then someone of your own age." Takuya would have to teach her some manners himself, but first there was the issue of JazzyMae, he didn't believe that she'd done anything wrong. "I'll take care of this Miss Smile, you can go if you desire." He turned back to Annalie. "First and foremost, I find your disrespect both unfitting of someone of your house and year level. Your house will lose 50 points. And you will spend however long it takes for you to learn some manners with me in detention, and I don't care if that takes until the end of your NEWT exams next year. You'll learn one way or another." Takuya said. "That will start now. Follow me." Takuya said, walking towards his office.

Annalie didn't even lower herself to respond to the Hufflepuff, she was pathetic, not worth bothering about. She was sick of this, sick of listening to this Professor, sick of being at this school. She had had enough of just being here. Rolling her eyes she smirked, "Congratulations." she said sarcastically, she honestly couldn't care less he could be the freakin' king of England and she wouldn't of given him a second thought. A deputy headmaster didn't rank on her list of important people so the authority that he was trying to impress her with was completely wasted. "Shows how much you know." she muttered under her breath, the brunettte was furious that he had the nerve to compare her to a whiney first year. First years were such pests, she could hardly spend five seconds in the company of a first year, how dare he compare her to one. Annalie's mouth dropped open, "Fifty?!" she shook her head, "That's ridiculous!" Annalie didn't really care about losing points, it was more the amount that had stunned her. Momentarily. It wasn't like she cared anyway, the detention that followed was just the icing on the bleedin' cake. Without thinking Annalie turned on her heel and began to run away from professor whateverhisnamewas. The last thing she needed was a bunch of detentions, she had better things to do than spend a whole bunch of time in his company 'learning manners.' She just wanted out so fleeing was the easiest and probably the best option.

Takuya sighed very deeply, and nearly growled when he learned that she wasn't following him and had actually decided to turn around, and walk in the complete opposite direction to him. What kind of nerve did this girl have, if she was deciding that she would disobey him when he had just punished her going until the end of her NEWTs, and taken 50 points off her house? Well he sure as hell wouldn't stand for it, and he wouldn't let her get away with thinking that she could disobey any member of staff at this school. He turned around, and caught up with her soon enough. "Miss Darkhart, I gave you an instruction, and I sure as hell expect you to follow it. You will lose another 60 points from your house, and if you disobey me again, you will lose another hundred." He said, gesturing for her to follow him, and making sure that she did indeed begin to walk this time before he began to set off towards the third floor where his office was. He wanted to speak to her before he punished her, and if she was unhappy now, she had a reality check coming.

Annalie exhaled heavily and came to a stop, she knew he would catch up with her and honestly she didn't care. She was past being rule-abiding student and she sure as hell didn't even flinch when she was told that 60 futher points were lost on her behalf. House points were rubbish anyway, they were just there to scare the weak into toeing the line, not something that Annalie cared about anymore. For a moment the Ravenclaw stilled contemplating whether or not to risk loosing 100 points, but decided against it, she actually wanted to live and considering what the reaction would be from the remainder of Ravenclaw house she knew that the professor's would have the job of scraping her mangled body off the corridor floor. "Fine!" she said pursing her lips and she raising an eyebrow at Professor Noname before turning and begining to walk in the direction of his office, head held high and arms across her chest. She wasn't going down without a fight and she wanted to show everyone that not even a deputy headmaster could break her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back