OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
This setting for this roleplay is the year 2031. It takes place in New Zealand. This is the story of what would have happened if Link Black had never left Hogwarts New Zealand.

Kiera Melanie Black bounced down the stairs at her house in order to make breakfast for the three most important people in her life. It was extremely early, about seven am in the morning but Kiera had already been up for an hour. The petite brunette woman had showered and gotten dressed for the big family outting today, though she typically started off everyday at this hour. Link had taken the morning off from the ministry and Kiera had gotten one of her employees to run Ollivanders today. Kiera and Link were taking their two little girls to the zoo for the very first time. The sun was shining radiantly outside on this warm, bright sunny day. It was still hard for the twenty five year old to get over the fact that her oldest, Addison, was four and her youngest, Hadley, was two. It seemed like only yesterday that the young mother had graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand at the ripe age of seventeen.

When Link graduated the next year, he proposed to Kiera Kingsley, marrying her the year after that. Marriage had been exciting for them both as they grew to find out new things about each other and their love only grew stronger. There was nothing that could seperate Kiera from Link. He was her everything and she knew that he felt the same about her. The young husband and wife took everyday as a new adventure. Kiera had gotten pregnant not long after the two were married. Then their first child, a beautiful little girl had been born with her younger sister following only two years later. Link and Kiera could not have been blessed with two more perfect little girls.

Kiera laid out eggs, bacon, toast, jam, and biscuts on the table in the sunroom of the Blacks' four bedroom house. It wasn't a giant house but it was plenty large enough for their family, plus the 50 acres surrounding it was enough room for Kiera to keep a few horses. As far as Kiera was concerned, this was just about as good as life could get. The brunette poured orange juice into the two little girls' spill proof glasses before pouring a glass for her husband and then for herself. Waving her wand, Kiera hovered the four glasses back into the sunroom, knowing that at any minute Link, Addie, and Hadley would be down for breakfast.

jrm1-1.jpg
Link Angel Black, stared at himself in the mirror, after enjoying a nice relaxing shower. He rarely could recall the times when he could take a shower for that long, most of the time he was more into jumping in than getting back the moment the soap wash away. With his job as an auror for the ministry (after a two year promotion) and his two beautiful daughters sometimes made it impossible for the man to enjoy himself that way. He didn't care though, it was his and Keira's daughters plus his work at the ministry made it all worth his struggles in his earlier year in life. He couldn't have ask for anything better than this, it's all that he ever wanted.

Finishing up with shaving and dress in casual wear, he heard the oldest of his daughter call out to their father, smelling what mommy was already preparing in the kitchen. "Daddy, mum cooking breakfast for us already and it's just about time we head down stairs to eat" Addie spoke in a mix accent of her father and mother. Sometimes she sounded like a little Irish girl with grey eyes like Link, than other times she slip a little of the southern accent that made the twenty four year giggle. "I'm just about done Addie, get your sister Hadley" he wipe himself clean of the facial hair and he made sure his breath wasn't smelly. He love Keira that much not to kiss her with morning breath. "Okay daddy, I think she putting on her ballerina shoes" Addie went after her younger sister to take up older sister duty. Hadley was a much miniature of her mother than Addie, except Hadley came out with autumn color hair like her aunt Kathryn, she was nickname little red.

Link can smell the bacon bits and fresh eggs hit the air, boy did his daughter have a good sense of smell. Waiting for them by the stairs, Hadley came out running after Addie shouting out, "Zoo! Daddy Zoo!" she started climing down the steps way to fast, in a quick second her father picked her by the waist and plant her right up his shoulder. "Not to fast little missy, your going to end up falling and than if you get hurt no zoo" Link explain, and hearing the no zoo part put a frown upon the autumn red head face.. Link chuckle, he set her down reaching the finale steps, both girls dress in similar dresses greeted Keira first, saving Link's time for last. In the bright sun room, he could see how well prepared breakfast was set. He love getting off from work, days like this he love them the most. "Morning my beautiful wife, why do you kill yourself on such a simple day like this? We could have dine out and headed straight for the zoo" he said this before he kissed her lovingly, with his firm arms wrap around her petite waist. She had always been light as a feather, baring his children made her mature in some levels but she always look the same to him; his lovely Keira.

A smile lit across Kiera's face as she heard her family before she could actually see them. First, down the stairs was Addie, with Kiera's locks and delicate bone structure and Link's eyes, she was a perfect blend of her two parents. Next came Link, as handsome as he always was, with Hadley perched on his shoulders like a little bird. Hadley was a replica of Kiera in almost every way, the only difference being her fiery red tresses which she had to have gotten from Kiera's sister. Kiera couldn't help but grin at the sight of her two girls with their father. Link really was a great dad to his children, making all the time for them that they wanted while still doing his duty to the Auror office. Both Addison and Hadley left their father to run to their mother, greeting her for the second time this morning. Kiera bent to embrance their two tiny frames, another thing they seemed to get from their mother.

"Mummy!" Hadley squeeled as she squeezed Kiera tightly around the waist. "Mum, can we take this and eat it on the way to the zoo?" Addie asked her as she hugged Kiera as well. The brunette woman laughed and shook her head. "No ma'am we may not." Kiera said in her thick southern accent. "This is such a lovely breakfast that I want us all to really enjoy it." she said, lightly tapping Addie on the nose. "Now sit down in your chair. I promise we will do everything you want to do at the zoo." Kiera said with a smile and a hug for Addison. The brunette helped Hadley into her chair before turning to embrace her husband for the first time since she woke up this morning. Kiera rolled her honey eyes playfully at her husband's question. "It was no problem. Besides I like to cook for you all." Kiera told Link, though he was already well aware of this fact. She stretched up to kiss him tenderly on the lips, then the cheek before flitting away to help her children.

Kiera went to Hadley, kissing the top of her auburn head, before scooping out small portions of each food for the two year old. "Addie, do you need my help sweetheart?" she asked the four year old. Addison shook her head proudly. "No mummy. I got my food all by myself." she said proudly. Kiera chuckled to herself before sitting down next to Link, squeezing his hand gently as she passed. Kiera didn't know what she would do without this man. They had begun dating as children and simply grown up loving each other at Hogwarts New Zealand. All these years later, here they were married with two beautiful daughters. "So, what are we going to do first?" Kiera asked, a gleam in her honey eyes.

jrm1-1.jpg

Link sat down, as Addie ask for them to take the food and eat at the zoo. "Aww come on mum, we'll be good" he pouted along with Addie. Keira laughed shaking their her head, "It's alright Addie if we eat here, we can have some ice cream later will you like that?" Link said to Addie, Addie shook her head excited with that idea. "Yes daddy I like that! Maybe we can have ice cream with the zoo animals" she spoke with a grin, showing off her row of pearly white teeth, there was one missing at the corner. It had fallen off just two weeks ago, Keira had told her about the muggel tales of a tooth fairy, Link finding it interesting he never heard of it before. Making the story short, Addie owning galleon by her very first tooth fairy.

"I don't think animals like ice cream dear, they think its nasty" he made a grimace face, which came a shocker to the four year old girl. She started to scoop away into her food while Keira been busy setting Hadley up in the high chair. "Not sure what would be good to see at first, I hear there's a petting zoo over there" Addie heard that, she gasp again in excitement. "Whatever you like to do Keira" he said squeezing her hand back. He was more into spending the evening with her right after their family time together. He notice their dates together have been put on hold, because of his job and hers plus handling the girl always a tough job. Now with his schedule cleared up for the entire day and his request not to be bother today by the ministry, he wanted more than anything for this to go along smoothly. Not just that, Keira deserve it as well. She work twice as hard running this family in the best way she can, he tried in his power to help but he never saw that it was enough.

Kiera grinned at her husband as he lightly squeezed her hand. The young brunette listened with amusement as she heard the interaction and playful conversation between father and daughter. Kiera laughed at Addie's surprised gasp at the mention of the petting zoo. Her little daughter never ceased to be excited, much like a younger Kiera had been. "I don't know Link. A petting zoo? I don't know anyone who would be interested in that." Kiera said, faking distaste as she shook her head. Kiera fought to keep the smile off of her face as Addison immediately began protesting her mother's words. "Oh no mommy! I wanna go to the petting zoo! Real live animals to play with!!! Oh please please can we go?" the small child begged her parents. Kiera smiled slyly at Link, holding in a laugh. "I'm only teasing Addie. Of course we can go to the petting zoo. We can even go there first if you want." she said, smiling kindly down at her daughter who gave a audiable sigh of relief.

Kiera picked up a piece of toast, covering it with jam before taking a bite of it. The former Olympic gymnast's eating habits had never really changed. She still ate like a bird, snacking often but never eating much at a meal. She looked over at the clock on the wall, seeing that they only had five minutes before it was time to leave. "Oh girls, I meant to tell you last night. I talked to Uncle Cam and Aunt Cyndi yesterday. They said they were just dying to see you. They want you to spend the night with them tonight? What do you say?" Kiera asked, grinning at Hadley and Addison, knowing that they would be thrilled to see their aunt and uncle. Of course, Kiera knew they were also doing it to give Link and Kiera some alone time. "Oooh yes! yes!" Hadley said, mouth full of food. "Yes mommy! I love aunt Cyndi and uncle Cam!" Addison chorused, cheerfully. Kiera winked quickly at Link, knowing he would be just as happy with the quality alone time as she was. The young couple hadn't had much time alone lately and a date night was long overdue in Kiera's book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back