Georgina de Lacey

Lady in Exile | Slytherin Graduate | Mother
OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Birch Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
It had been difficult to focus in History of Magic for Georgina as she had the feeling all lesson long that someone was looking at her. At first, every time Georgina looked she couldn't see anyone, but as the lesson went on she began to catch the girl, and a few times they had brief moments where they made eye contact. It seemed that for some reason Isabelle Marie couldn't stop staring at her for the whole lesson. Georgina of course had her suspicions as to why but she would have to confront her to find out the truth. She was certainly curious. When the lesson ended Georgina made her way into the corridor and pressed herself against the wall by the door. She waited as students trickled out of the room until she saw Isabella, Georgina grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into an empty classroom and closed the door. "Why were you staring at me?" Georgina asked pinning the Ravenclaw girl to the wall.

Izzy didn't know what it was about this first week of being back, but something had changed and she could not figure out why. It was only after she realised that she'd been staring into space that she knew. Well, she hadn't exactly been staring into space - she'd been staring at a girl. It had never occurred to Isabelle that she actually liked the girl, she somehow developed a crush and she hadn't ever liked someone else at the school before. But Georgina was attractive without question. After class, she wasn't expecting to be grabbed by Georgina herself and dragged to the nearest classroom. The brunette was caught off guard by the Slytherin's question. "Was I? I had no idea," Izzy smirked, folding her arms. It wasn't necessarily a lie. Her tone was probably sarcastic, though it wasn't intended. She still hadn't answered the question and the sixth year prefect had a feeling she wasn't getting out of there until she got an answer. To be fair, the French girl didn't mind it all that much - she'll tell her eventually, but first she wanted to see what was going to happen.
<i></i>

Georgina smirked when the girl flat out denied she had been staring. She wasn't shy, that was good, she didn't like shy, Raylee was proof of that. "Sure, never mind the three of four times we made eye contact right," Georgina stepped closer to the girl. She was pretty so she was surprised she hadn't noticed her before. Perhaps she was just what she needed to forget about Raylee, like she was no doubt forgetting about her. "See something you liked?" She asked wondering if Isabelle was thinking the same thing she was.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">Isabelle's heart skipped a beat at the girl's words. Of course, how could she forget about that? It had happened. She didn't miss Georgina's expression as she stepped closer to her, being this close to her crush made her cheeks turn pink.​
"Right," she tried to give her best smile. The brunette pretended to think about the next question, though she obviously already knew the answer. Maybe Georgina wanted to hear her say it and Izzy was going to give it her, just this once. "I did indeed," she admitted, still smiling. "What about you?" The Ravenclaw was never the best when she tried to flirt, actually she was quite bad but that was at the back of her mind as she was curious to hear what the other girl had to say, by turning the question around and back to her.
<i>
</i>

Isabelle seemed to give and tell Georgina the truth, she had seen something she liked. Of course the Slytherin had already know this, but it was much more fun when Isabelle admitted it. A smirk appeared on Georgina's lips when the Ravenclaw flipped the question back on her. Georgina didn't even hesitate in nodding her head. "Yes,
I did," Georgina had spent years tiptoeing around Raylee fearing an outburst from the girl, she could tell Isabelle was different, she was calmer, so she had no problem closing the gap between them and planting her lips onto the Ravenclaws.

Izzy couldn't stop staring at Georgina - in a good way, she was attractive and Isabelle couldn't help but notice how close the two girls were. She smiled at Georgina's smirk, she confirmed the same and the brunette's eyes instinctively fluttered shut when her classmate closed the gap between them and suddenly they were kissing. Izzy kissed her back, placing her arms around Georgina's neck as she did so. She had not expected to enjoy it this much, and all thoughts of anything else vaporised as they made out. Thankfully, she wasn't shy and Isabelle had to admit she kind of needed a distraction from everything else right now.
<i></i>

Georgina liked the way Izzy looked at her, it made her feel wanted, something she never felt with Raylee. She smiled as the Ravenclaw put her arms around her neck and kissed her back. She should have done it a lot sooner. Georgina placed her arms around Izzy's waist and held her against the closed door. She didn't know how long they were inside the classroom making and she didn't care, it was much more fun than anything else she could be doing. Finally Georgina pulled back and broke the kiss, one hand travelled up to Izzy's face and stroked her cheek. "We should do this again,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back