What a tangled web we weave

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked along Bleak Street. Her cloak flowed behind her. She had spent the whole term following after the Seer, but she was done trying to do this the honest way. Looking around the street Eden was sure that she would find Epiphany here. She was unsure why but there was something that kept telling her to search for the little child her. "Come out come out where ever you are little child." Eden called softly.

Epiphany had her pink cloak on with the pink checkered dress and thick white leggings. The weather was colder here so she dressed like it was getting colder. In her arms there was a pink plastic purse with Ms. Butterbee and a gift for Luther. She could not get enough of playing with Luther. He was so funny even if he did say some of the strangest things. She was happy to have him as a friend and she wanted her big sister to meet him too. Epiphany had played her cards well and now they where going down the streets of Bleak Street.

The last time she had a playdate with Luther he had told her to look for a pretty lady called Eden. When a woman called 'where are you little child' Epiphany knew that she was the one that she was looking. "This way big sister. He is most wonderfulest friend in the world and I'm sure that he'll like the gift you made for him." She said with a bright sunshine smile on her face. Epiphany had noticed, but made like she hadn't noticed, that Zazuka didn't smile the way she used to. That was ok Epiphany was sure if her big sister spent enough time with her she would remember how to smile sunshine. "Hello pretty lady." Epiphany said to the woman that had called for her.

((Zuka is not yet in the rp lol.))

Eden continued to make her way down Bleak Street. Her green eyes searching for even the faintest shimmer of the mini sunshine that was also known as Epiphany. Eden had to get Zuka to Lolita but the only way to do that was to send the child someone far away. Once the child was off somewhere playing than Eden could fake her vision to Zuka and go from there. Eden pulled out her wand and started to play with it.

Hearing someone great her with a pretty lady. Eden turned around and saw the sunshine child. "Hello my dear child, might you be Epiphany?" Eden asked in a kind voice. Dropping down so that she was knelling in front of the young girl. Eden looked her in the eyes. "If you happen to be Epiphany than I have a present for you." Eden said in her dreamy like voice.

OOCOut of Character:
Yes she is

Zazuka walked up right behind Epiphany and put her hand on her shoulder. "Of course Eppy." She said with a bright smile on her face. At the moment there was something ethereal about Zazuka. The feeling of other world uneasiness always seemed to hang around like a gloom in a dark wood. Yet Zazuka herself did not seem dark. "Good day Eden." Zazuka said in the same dreamy tone that she had always used before but again there was something different about it. Subtle yes but still off. Zazuka saw the way Eden was talking to her little sister and sighed. Only Zazuka knew how truly gifted Epiphany was. It was Zazuka herself who told Epiphany to keep her mind hidden until time came to expose herself.

"I know what you are here to do Eden Koshiba. I am ready to meet her." Zazuka said a bit of flash coming through her purple left eye. Her other eye, her black eye, seemed to have only one pinprick in a dark void.

Eden kept her face blank as the other seer walked up. There was a lot different about the girl but that meant nothing to Eden now. At first it seemed that Eden was going to have to lie to the girl but now it did not matter. Reaching into her cloak Eden pulled out a lollypop that was almost the size of the young girls head. "Epiphany my dear this is for you. It is a present for being such a good friend to little Luthor." Eden said smoothly as she handed the candy to the child and locked eyes with the seer. "Why don't you run along to the park and play while your sister and I talk." Eden stood up and finally acknowledged the seer.

"You make my job easy. If you will come with me than we can go to her and little Epiphany shall be safe." Eden said a smirk on her face. Eden knew that from this time on her and Zuka most likely would never be friends but that did not bug Eden at all. She did not need friends she needed power and once she had given Zuka over to Lolita than she would finally be trusted.

Epiphany looked at Zazuka first and when she got her big sister's nod took the lollipop. "Thank you Miss Lady Ma'am." She said with a giant sparkling grin. She started to eat the edge of the lollipop while standing behind Zazuka. "Do as your told Eppy I will be there in a little bit ok? I think I see Mason over there." She said pointing out an Asian looking boy. Epiphany got a wide eyed look in her eyes and ran over. Even if it wasn't a friend Mason she would still play with the other boy. That was until she saw Luther again. Then she would play with him. She didn't know what it was but Luther didn't seem to like it when she played with other kids. Or he just didn't like other kids in general. Zazuka watched her little sister go then turned to Eden.

Zazuka ghosted her hand under the girl's chin and looked right back into her eyes. "You, my dear fledgling, are in no position to make threats over my little sister." Zazuka said cryptically then showed Eden exactly what she meant. It was something that she had learned she could do from a book. A P.S.I pulse that could be pushed from her third eye into her skin. Zazuka had been learning it so she could protect herself and could now make the pulse feel a little uncomfortable to hurt as if their head was splitting in two. The pulse now was made to make Eden feel uncomfortable. Though there was no telling what it could do to a fellow Seer. "Now I believe Ms. Silverback is expecting me."

Eden would keep her face blank what she wanted to do was poison the child and watch her twitch on the floor and slowly die. All the happiness was slowly dying inside of her. Watching as the child took the lolly Eden nodded her head. "Your welcome sweetheart." Eden watched as the little girl run off. Following with her eyes for a moment before turning back to the person that she was here for. Eden let Zuka see the real Eden.

Once Zazuka touched Eden she stepped back. "Don't touch me not now nor ever again." Eden reached into her cloak and pulled out her wand. "I did not make a threat just commenting on what Lolita might do if she does not get her way." Eden said in a matter of fact tone. Eden felt the older seer trying to do something. "You are funny. You can't harm me. Not only am I a seer but I am under the protection of the Koshiba." Eden looked around them. "Yes lets go to Lolita she shall be proud that I am bring you to her." Ede hopped that by bring the seer she would maybe get a tiny bit of information about Chase and how he was doing.

Zazuka let a pleasant smile curl onto her graceful face. "Seer fourth class if I am not mistaken. I recently made Seer second class." Zazuka said as she put up her hand again but this time didn't place it on Eden. She easily made the wand raise from Eden's hand and float just in front of her. There seemed to be no wand in Zazuka's hands at the moment. Just as well. Zazuka knew that it was impossible to cast a spell from wand to wand. "Earthly protection will do nothing to save you from the damages of the other side." Zazuka said again very cryptically.

"But as you wish. I will not lay hand on you again." Zazuka said bowing her head slightly. "I have no intention of going again Ms. Sliverback's will." She added smoothly. Eden seemed like jumpy one but then Zazuka could see that this girl really did have the Gift. What she intended to to do with it she did not totally approve but they Ladies knew who they chose to share the wonders of the universe with. "I don't doubt that she will be." Zazuka said. Zazuka didn't feel like arguing but this had all been planed without her. Epiphany had been begging Zazuka to come meet her friend for ages even though she didn't seem to remember that Zazuka had already met Peter. Then she learned of Luther. Zazuka did not do anything about it because she knew that Epiphany would be safe as long as the Silverbacks found a use for her.

Eden continued to glare. Maybe once upon a time her and this girl could have been friends but those days where over. "Yes a Seer fourth class. Soon to be third. Unlike you I wont play around with plants and cause myself to go all crazy and such." Eden said in a hateful tone. Eden saw her wand raise out of her hand and she snatched it back before stowing it in her pocket. Eden listened to the Seer speak she may not like her but she might have information about Chase. "I think that I am fine but I will heed your warning."

Eden nodded. "I don't like people touching me. Sometimes I get flashes into there mind and its very annoying." Eden smiled a small smile. "It is good that you do not try and go against the Silverbacks they are starting to come back into there power and those that are on there side when they do shall be rewarded greatly." Eden knew that she would always choose power and wealth over anything else, but what would the other seer choose?

Zazuka was not going to mention that she had been named Seer third class when she had taken the test the first time. Zazuka had gotten the withe and berth of this girl the moment she had set her mismatched eyes on her. It was a pity really. Most Seers that she had meet where better at hiding themselves. Then again, remaining hidden was something that most Seers don't develop until much later. "When the Ladies decide to show you a world that you would rather not live in. When your soul is being torn in two. It is then when you will try anything to remain the person you like being." Zazuka said very pleasantly to counter Eden's much too hostile tone.

Zazuka nodded to say she understood. "I had a period when I could not touch the very walls of Hogwarts without getting a snippet of feeling from them. It gets better." She advised. Zazuka chose to go where ever the Ladies sent her. This world did not matter to Zazuka any more, it would change and grow then fall. Everything to happen again and again in an seemingly endless cycle of happiness, turmoil and rebirth. It was strange but her fourth visit other side made Zazuka fell more connected to the ethereal realm then ever before.

If only she could share something like that with Eden she would realize that power and wealth in this world meant nothing when they already held keys to power beyond that of normal men. Zazuka had not tapped into it yet because she was still young and just out of school but she could feel it now coursing through her very blood.

CRACK! Tin appeared in front of the girls in a low bow, today was the day the master received another. Someone that had been marked by Luxen Silverback as the Dark Prophet and as a powerful seer, she will aid Luthor on his dark path. Lolita had something else in mind as she was constantly plotting, she had made Tin search for an old Silverback heirloom that he had been lucky to find considering it hadn't been seen in more than a decade. "It is good to see you again Missy" Tin said in his low bow as he stood up, a glimmer could be seen as something moved across his neck on a long silver chain. It was a small ring that had once been Missy's engagement ring but not anymore, it had been given to him by Lolita just that very morning, before he had been ordered to go and find Missy and bring her and the the two that would be with her back to the Silver Snake.

Tin had been worried about the ring when he had placed it around his neck since he was sure that it would be cursed however Lolita had promised that it was not, she had said that it was simply a test for Missy. A remembrance that her former love was gone and that she would not be able to go back ever again, Tin knew that if Missy tried in any way to take the ring back it would be a betrayal for the Silverback's and that would mean death by means of the unbreakable vow that she had made. Tin also knew that this was a cruelty that the young girl would need in order to grow stronger in the dark arts, the quicker she forgot about the unworthy the quicker Missy could find someone better. Tin smiled at Missy as his fingers moved up to play with the shiny ring "Does Missy like the gift Tin has received for his loyalty, Missy might receive gifts too if she works hard enough like Tin" Tin said in his high pitched voice.

Tin turned and faced Epiphany and smiled "Master Luthor is waiting for you at the Silver Snake" Tin said as he looked up at the older girl "Lady Lolita is also waiting for you, she wishes to meet Epiphany's older sister and introduce you to Master Luthor's older brother" Tin said with a low bow as he turned back to face Missy, Tin missed the days when all he had to think about was making his master happy. Lady Lolita was always plotting and with Tin having to serve Lady Snake Sigourney and Master Luthor it seemed as though his poor life was getting more complicated. Tin decided that he would have to go to Saint Mungo's and visit Mr. Twitchy again before this was all over, Tin was very glad that he had him around to make him smile. Especially since Tin knew that soon there wouldn't be much smiling for anyone.

Eden heard the crack and looked down. "Why Tin you naughty house elf you scared me quite senseless." Eden said with a giggle. Sure she was upset with the elf but at the same time she could not help but love him. He was the reason that Eden had the mark of Luxen upon her. Also it was because of him that she was now studying under Lolita and becoming more and more powerful. Thats all that Eden cared about power.

Eden noticed the ring around Tin's neck and turned her nose up in disgust. "Why Tin is that not my old engagement ring? I had forgotten all about the cracker jack box prize. Surely Lolita could have given you something of more value to wear around our neck. Seeing as what a good house elf you have been." Eden laughed lightly. "Gifts are always nice but what I would like is for Mistress Silverback to tell me who my worthy is. I am now sixteen and I don't want to be single forever you know."

Eden nodded her head. "Yes I would like to get inside already. It is cold out here and I have much to tell Mistress Silverback." Eden had her grades in her bag not to mention a little gift for Tin. "Tin do you think that Mistress Silverback could look at Judas when we get in the shop he has been acting funny." Eden wondered if maybe the enchantment was wearing off or something and that was why he was acting up.

Zazuka didn't so much as blink when the house elf cracked into the scene. Whether she knew he was coming or not she didn't give a hint about but she signaled Epiphany to come back to her. The small girl came back to her sister's side with a wide smile on her face. They she had been playing with had gone home some time ago and she had been bored for a bit. Zazuka watched as the elf talked to her sister with patience. Zazuka looked back and saw what Epiphany had been working on.

Zazuka smiled to herself then waived her hand. The castle that Epiphany had created out of the sand in a small box was impressive but too telling. Epiphany was innocent to everyone but herself. "Thank you Tin-Tin. I'm sure that Luter's big brother will just fabulosoes!" She said with a high squeak on the end of her voice. Zazuka smiled and placed her hand on her sister's head petting it. She was good. Very good. "Yes thank you Tin dear." She said her voice misty. Zazuka looked up then walked towards Tin so he could lead them to the Silver Snake. There was nothing that could hurt her there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back