Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon was standing out on the North Tower, enjoying the view, He hadn't been up here before nor had he been anywhere in the Towers. Up here he could see the whole school, The students looked so tiny and he thought if he threw something they wouldn't know where it had come from. It was morning and the sun was behind him, quite low in the cloudless sky. He had already finished breakfast and had no classes today so everything was nice and peaceful, He felt like he had all the time in the world. Aeon's blue eyes scanned the students below, trying to make out some of them that he might know but they were too far. He ran his fingers through his hair and gave a sigh, wondering if anyone would join him.

Thomas as, once again, sitting in his dorm room, pouring over his notes. He looked up from his notes, something he hadn't done in a number of hours. Looking out of the window he was startled to see that it was morning. Quickly throwing his notes of his lap and sitting up on the bed he debated with himself, whether or not to go to sleep or go to breakfast. He figured he was awake enough to go for food.

Putting on a baggy tracksuit he made his way down to the Great Hall and filled up on breakfast, unaware as how to hungry he actually was. After he finished he returned to his dorm room. After a few minutes of trying to revise again, he decided he needed to get out of the room and get a change of scenery. Grabbing a few notes he made his way up to the North Tower, somewhere he didn't expect to find anyone. Regardless it was a good place for peace and quiet.

As he made his way up he saw a young boy, someone he recognised from a few of his classes. Figuring he needed to meet a few more boys in his year he approached him. "Hey there. Enjoying the view?" He asked, leaning against the window sill, looking out at the grounds.

(( Sorry it took so long, Was watching a movie ^_^ ))

Aeon was startled by a voice and turned around to see a boy he recognized from a few classes. "Oh hello, Yeah the views great. I'm Aeon Summers by the way." He said, smiling cheerfully at Thomas. He didn't really know many Ravenclaws except two girls and a boy. But that was only 3 people out of all the Ravenclaw first years.

((No bother, I'm in like 3 other RPs, with girls :oy: ))

Thomas chuckled lightly at the boys response, "Indeed, good place to come and think." He said in response. Thomas nodded when the boy said his name, "Nice to meet you, obviously, Aeon. I'm Thomas Smith." he added.

After one last glance out of the window he sat down under the sill and opened on of his books, "So how are things?" He asked, scanning over some more notes.

"Hmm, Things are pretty good, Most of my friends are studying or off somewhere so I was bored and needed place to come and relax a bit. I've already studied and I'm pretty sure I'll do fine in the exams so yeah, Everything is good." Aeon said, It was actually quite nice to be out here and away from his troubles. "Ever met a centaur or a mermaid? I have, their pretty cool, sorry if it sounded random." Aeon said, smiling slightly.

Thomas listened to Aeon, "It must be nice to not worry about exams. I've read and re-read all of my notes and I still think I'm going to do rubbish in my exams." He said, shaking his notes. Thomas lifted his head from his notes again when he heard Aeon's question, "Um," He said, slightly thrown off by the question, "Well no, I haven't. Have you?" He asked, laughing slightly, at the random comment.

"Yes, I have met a few centaurs and some mermaids." Aeon replied, looking out towards the forest and then the lake. "The centaurs aren't all that friendly, first one I met had an arrow aimed at some older slytherin girl, Then another came with a sword, Not a very good experience. The merpeople are okay, The merman in the lake is funny but there was a mermaid who wasn't so nice." Aeon continued, letting out a sigh. "I'm sure you'll do fine in your exams though."

Thomas listened to Aeon, he was very impressed, he would have loved to meet some magical cretures. "Wow, you've gotten about quite a bit." Thomas said with a laugh. "Shame about the aggressive centaurs though, they don't like people entering their terriority too much though." He said, remembering reading it somewhere.

"Thanks." He said said quietly, getting distracted by his notes again.

"Wait!" he said suddenly remembering something, "Does that mean you've been in the forest?" He asked. Sure he had been in the forest himself, during one of the herbology lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back