What a lovely day

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Things are getting better in Elouise stay in Hogwarts. But the same point, she still misses her siblings and parents. Walking on her not-so-favorite spot, the cliff, she went to sat at the big rock there while facing the sea. It was going twilight and the sun is pretty as always.

Llhei was wondering around when her feet brought her to the cliff. Soon she realize that the last time she was here was ages ago. It was a bad day that time, her new friends had a fight with another freakin' student at hogwarts. The wind was brushing her face with its coldness, she was fixing her messed-up hair when her eyes caught someone.

What is she doing here wandering around? she smiled at herself realizing that she's doing the same thing. Llhei wanted to startle the girl so she sneak at the girl's back. When the girl didn't notice her existence she said "Boo!"

Still looking at the sun going down, a cold breeze had brushed her face and sweep her loss hair. Elouise sigh when someone shouted out, she almost feel off the big rock. turning to her back, she saw a girl older than her, "God you scared me." Elouise told the girl and touched her chest which pumping up and down.

"Yes, you scared me." Elouise said and smiled afterwards. The girl named Llheione introduce herself, Elouise shake the girl's hand slowly and release it gently. "I'm Elouise or Louise, whatever makes you happy to call me." She told Llhei and giggled.

After their handshakes Llhei sat down on one of the huge rocks. "So, i think your lonely." she faced the setting sun as she spoke. "Do you know that this place is kinda dangerous? Shouldn't be here in this time."

Llhei just got the idea why is she here, "Well, everyone that goes here is lonely. I even heard a girl from my house wanted to jump off this cliffs." As if she's going to do that, Elouise has 2 twin siblings and she does want them to get an early mourn. "And I know its dangerous here but that's not what I think every time I'm here. Its like your alone and only the sun is with you, starring at you." She said and glance at Llhei and back at the sun which is now color orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back