What a kind Gryffindor c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Ebony
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Watson is the kind of guy that likes to see the bright side of things. No matter what the situation, he always finds something to make the situation seem a tad worse. He's a pretty laid-back guy, too. He doesn't like drama at all. He'll just ignore it, no matter how many times it tries to get to him. Watson is the type of guy who can be friends with anyone. He doesn't discriminate and he's pretty open-minded. He likes to play around, too. He's cracking jokes every second of every day. He can make you smile on your worst day. He's patient as well. He can sit there and listen to you drone on and on about whatever and he wouldn't mind. Watson tries his best to be a good friend. He often tries to make sure everyone around him is comfortable before worrying about himself. He can get protective of someone he really cares about.

He's the type of guy that likes having fun, if you haven't noticed. Watson mind breaking the rules if it means a fun night. In fact, it gives him an adrenaline rush he enjoys. He isn't the smartest guy around, but he isn't the dumbest either. Though, sometimes he won't do his homework because he just doesn't want to.

Yes, that's Watson Lockhart for you! So, he'll need some friends, which I'm sure he'll have lots of. And if your character would be mean to him, then, enemies too! But, it might be one-sided. And a little crush, too, perhaps? Nothing serious, the boy's only eleven years old.

I can offer Aphrodite Romanes as a friend for Watson?
She is open-minded, fun, adventurous, annnd loves to make friends. Aphrodite's goal is to make as many friends as she can and since They are both Gryffindor's I figure it would be easy for them to buddy up and stuff.

Lemme know what you think!
- Jessye

Walking disaster area (Lola) meets bad idea friend (Watson) one day and it's all down hill from there. Lola's already friends with her room mates and I want Lola to be unintentionally popular, the kind of person that doesn't try to know everyone but just does because they all know when she's there. I can see Lola and Watson hanging out from time to time and getting into trouble without meaning to. Wrong place, wrong time and clearly with the wrong idea. No drama though, Lola hates that kind of stuff too.

I can offer up Alice Hills, as a crush or a friend. I don't mind :D she is the clever sort of girl, who loves to read but be sociable at the same time. She is very fashionable and you can read some more about her in the link at the bottom of her siggy. I don't mind, so let me know what you think :D

Kate :)

Aphrodite: Friends it is, then! Should we start an RP?

Lola: Oh, yes! I love the wrong place/wrong idea/wrong time thing. Would you like to start a thread?

Alice: I think Watson would very much crush on Alice c: .

I can offer Gabrylle, she's a Gryffindor too! :D

Gabrylle's emotions are quite unpredictable; one of her consistent traits is her attachment to her twin.
She seems to have an overall cheerful disposition in spite of hardships and misgivings. Gabylle can be easily frightened (of such things as the dark, being alone) and is somewhat hyperactive. She is also exceedingly loyal to her friends. She is prone to breaking out into tears whenever she does something wrong. She loves being outside.

Lola: Well, I don't have any specifics, anywhere really

Gabrylle: Watson would probably get protective over her, hahah. Where would they meet?

Alice: Sure, and yes please :3.

Watson Lockhart said:
Gabrylle: Watson would probably get protective over her, hahah. Where would they meet?
Anywhere if fine with me.. it's entirely up to you.. :D

Watson Lockhart said:
Aphrodite: Friends it is, then! Should we start an RP?

Lola: Oh, yes! I love the wrong place/wrong idea/wrong time thing. Would you like to start a thread?

Alice: I think Watson would very much crush on Alice c: .
Yay! :wub:
I definitely think we should have them RP! Would you like to start one or shall I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back