Wendy Chaos

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Full Name: Wendy Cassandra Chaos
- Birth Date: April 7, 2010
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Extremely short for her age, about 4' 8", messy dirty blonde hair, big brown eyes, slim figure and more athletically fit
- Parents: Mother: Charlotte Scott, Father: Charles Chaos
- Siblings, if any: A half-sister, Isabella Chaos who she doesn't really get along too well with.
- Pets, if any: A small earless owl named "Weasley"
- Area of Residence: Lived in New Zealand all her life with her mother, and then moved to Italy with her father and his family. Then they moved to New Zealand where she currently resides again.
- Blood status: Half blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Gryffindor because she's always felt a sense of excitement and bravery to speak her mind.
- Best school subjects (And why): n/a for now
- Worst school subjects (And why): n/a for now

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A lion to symbolize her bravery :)
- What would their Boggart be? Waking up in a coffin
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A cheetah because they are fierce felines and she'd like to see the world through their eyes.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her mother being able to see her in the magical environment without her new step-mom cursing her to bits.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The time she was on the train with her new friends and saw someone perform magic for the first time--that was when she knew Hogarts was real.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Journal Entry said:
December 20, 2020

Dear Diary,

I just found out that my father is very much alive and out there like my mom had told me when I was younger. The sad part is that he didn't know about me until a few days ago. I guess my mom lied to me about that, she never wanted me to meet him.
The reason why I found this out recently is because I received a letter from a school, Hogwarts New Zealand School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I thought of it as a joke until my mom explained to me about my father. She said he's a wizard and can perform all types of magic. She swore for me not to tell though otherwise he'll get in trouble. I don't know whether to believe it or not. Is my mom just trying to send me to some boarding school? Why would she want to get rid of me though? Maybe she has a boyfriend! I hope not...
She also told me that's why I was able to cut off Becky's hair last year, because I'm a witch too. Can you believe that? It doesn't kind of make sense...
Anyway, she wants me to meet him (my dad) and actually spend Christmas with him! That part makes me wonder if she really did get a boyfriend...I'm still in shock though so I guess I'll just go to bed and sleep on it.

-Wendy

Hey Wendy, well I'm trying to help everyone here, so give these a go. Simple but I'm not the best. Usual routine, answer them IC or OOC, your choice ;)

You say you are extremely short for her age do you not like this characteristic about youself? Do you feel it could hold you back in any way?

How did you feel about moving from new Zealand and then back again?

Why do you not get on well with Isabella (can't blame you tho :r: OJ )

You say you don't know what your best and worst school subject will be, but what would you like to be your best and worst?

What subjects are you looking forward too/not looking forward to in Hogwarts New Zealand?

Why would waking up in a coffin be your boggart?

Why does your step-mum like your real mum?

Is your mother a muggle-born?

Now you live in New Zealand again, do you live with your mother or step - father?

OK I think that will do for now ^_^

You say you are extremely short for her age do you not like this characteristic about youself? Do you feel it could hold you back in any way? No I like it, I just tend to climb things to reach what I want which made me so athletic. So no, I don't think it could hold me back. Plus, now that I know I can use magic, I'll probably be doing magic to reach stuff. :p

How did you feel about moving from new Zealand and then back again? It was a little crazy but essentially I was happy because I wouldn't be so far away from my mom!

Why do you not get on well with Isabella (can't blame you tho :r: OJ ) Well finding out that you're not an only child anymore after being spoiled for 11 years, and then also finding out that she's wasn't a child of both her parents and being forced to live with the "illegitimate child" tends to make people angry. :r: I think she'll warm up eventually though.

You say you don't know what your best and worst school subject will be, but what would you like to be your best and worst? I'd like my best to be Defense Against the Dark Arts because I've taken a liking to that type of stuff. As for my worst, I have a feeling it'd be flying because I wouldn't do so well in the air.

What subjects are you looking forward too/not looking forward to in Hogwarts New Zealand? Flying probably, and Potions because I see it as cooking, and I'm horrible at cooking!

Why would waking up in a coffin be your boggart? Because it'd make me think that people thought I was dead and were willing to just box me up and put me in the ground to be forgotten! It's a scary thing! :ph43r:

Why does your step-mum like your real mum? My step-mom does NOT like my real mom.

Is your mother a muggle-born? Yes :)

Now you live in New Zealand again, do you live with your mother or step - father? I lived with the Chaos' for the remainder of the year but I would most likely be staying with my mom because I'd miss her too much! Maybe I'll switch on and off between the two places. *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back