Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire hurried towards the hospital wing, holding her swollen left wrist in her right hand. She may or may not have tripped down some stairs when running from some upperclassmen, sixth or seventh year, that had been bullying a different upperclassmen. She wasn't sure what year they had been, she hadn't looked long enough to find out.

But she was one water balloon short and one wrist down. It did give her the opportunity to come up here,though, and see just what wizard healers could do. She went to the door, breathing a little harder than usual as she tried to manage the pain. Sapph knocked three times with her foot, a little afraid to let go of her wrist.

Lucius Verdelet really enjoyed his job. Everything is so great! He sat in his office, throwing popcorn up in the air and trying to catch it with his mouth. Lucius did not catch all of them of course, but his percentage was about 9%. The nurse heard someone knocking after tossing a piece of popcorn up in the air. It landed in his air as he got up from his chair and went out to see who knocked. To his surprise, it was a first year. Lucius looked down to see that she was holding her wrist. Wait, so she didn't knock, she kicked the door? "Lemme guess, broken or sprained wrist?" Lucius asked, with a small smile on his lips. He needed to know which one, if she knew anyway, so that he could treat her effectively.

Sapphire waited somewhat patiently for someone to come to the door. When they did, she had to strain her neck to look up at him. She quirked a brow as she noted the popcorn in his hair.

"Didn't mean to interrupt your snack." She nodded to the popcorn before registering his question.

"Oh. Right. Broken." She sulked a bit, shifting her weight carefully to the other foot. "It's not the first time I've broken something. First time a wizard'll fix it though."

She looked up at the man curiously. "Will I be getting a cast?"

Lucius raised his eyebrows as she guessed correctly about him having a snack. He then realized what happened, and reached up to retrieve the popcorn piece from his hair. He laughed, "Oh I do that a lot. Throwing it up and trying to catch it in my mouth- er, anyway, broken huh?" Lucius pulled out his wand and shook his head, "No, no need for a cast! That's the long and boring way." Lucius waved his wand over her wrist, casting a spell to mend it, as good as new. Luckily, Lucius was really good at healing spells, otherwise he would have caused more pain than anything else. "See? But, how did you break it? Hope you weren't fighting or doing something against the rules." Lucius walked over and sat down on one of the empty beds, making casual conversation with a student, like it was the most natural thing on earth.

Sapphire flexed her wrist experimentally, surprised enough to give him a somewhat honest answer. "I was running and I fell down stairs." She looked up at the guy. "Um, thanks. I'm Sapphire."

Lucius frowned slightly, before nodding, “Well, be careful, okay? Running around stairs and that can happen. Probably more than once.” Lucius fixed his hair a bit before he introduced himself to the first year. “Pleasure, Sapphire. I am Lucius Verdelet. I’m one of the several nurses here.”

Sapphire nodded. "Yeah, you'll probably see me in here from time to time. I'm not the most graceful," She told him. "What made you decide to be a magic nurse anyway?" She questioned, looking around the room. "Mind if I sit down?" She asked, deciding that maybe hiding out with an adult was the best course of action for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back