Well Ladida

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Playing drums lightly on her legs, Angela walked up the stairs. When she had awoken that morning, she had one song stuck in her head; Dear Maria Count Me In, by All Time Low. Something that she had found online one day back home. So distracted by the music that filled her head, she hardly realized anything of her surroundings. Slowly she made her way from the Ravenclaw dorm, down farther and farther. Before she was finally able to move her hands from the place she was drumming on her aqua skinny jeans, she found herself lost again. After being in this school for so long, one would think getting lost was a minuscule worry. Not for Angela.

Getting lost was a second nature to her, it happened every time she got up. In order to get to the lawn, she would need to get directions. She knew she couldn't be in the dungeons, and she was sure she wasn't very high up; maybe first or second floor./ Still, she didn't know. Looking ahead, she found someone; someone who gave her both hope and fear. He was tall, with blond hair. She froze; what was she going to do?

'Please be a girl with short hair and broad shoulders.' She thought to herself while approaching him. In a meek voice, she said; "H-hello. Do you know where i am?"

Sorry it's so lame!!

Andrew walked out of the common room, prefects. It was in a darker area then the rest of the part so he could not see but hear the footsteps of someone else walking down. It was first floor when he finally got to see the person, it was a young girl who appeared confused. Hearing her question, he chuckled slightly and said "First floor" He obviously knew she was a first year because of her getting lost and because he was a prefect.

"Where is it that you need to be?"he asked her in a friendly tone.

He turned and she swallowed so hard she thought the lining of her throat would come down along with her spit. She opened her mouth to talk; but shut it soon after. She was never good with older guys; they scared her to the point of shaking. She looked at the ground and tried to get a sensible sentence to form in her head. That was the easy part. The hard part was getting the words, rather then small syllables, to pass through her cracked lips. "I-I Uh, I see... you know, I um." She felt her cheeks heat up with embarrassment as she tried once again to speak. Simple words, she thought. "L-Lawn?" Her tone was questioning as she looked around the corridor. She made a point to look anywhere except for at this boy.

A smile came upon Andrew's lips as he heard the girl answer. A younger version of Megan he thought remembering the Ravenclaw girl whom he had helped to get out of her shell and made her say her facts in her head rather than at people. Why were first years always scared? he wondered. He had never been this way. Hearing her stutter, he said making sure his voice was calm. "Don't worry, I don't kill"

He wanted to laugh but he knew that it would be the thing that would scare the younger girl more. "Shall I show you the way, please?"he asked the girl hoping she would allow him to show her before she got lost again and bumped into someone that would really make fun of her.

Angela still kept her eyes at the ground, but let them widen and shoot up when he said he didn't kill. If he only knew what a poor choice of words that was for this girl to hear. She took a deep breath, she needed to give him an answer; not stand their like a post. If she did, she might make it worse.

"Y-yes please." She said taking a step towards him. She needed to be brave. what would Adam think if her saw her this scared around a boy. Well he probably wouldn't think it was her. 'Happy thoughts. Bunnehs, Kittens, chocolate.' She kept thinking things along those lines to help her smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back