Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Stefan had found the staff in the library were fairly static, it was something that people did for a period of time, and he’d certainly been there the longest by a mile. He liked working with Irene but was happy to welcome on a new member of staff. It was a job with a few pressures when it came to keeping the place tidy during the exam season, but was good fun, it was easy going and he loved being surrounded by the books. It also did enable him to be close to his kids, and though he knew that he wouldn’t always be close to them, it was nice to spend lunch with his twins, or give his son tea and biscuits as he studied. It was nice to watch them grow and flourish in Hogwarts, in ways that he both had and hadn’t. Stefan spotted the new member of staff by the entrance to the library and walked over to him, ”Hi there, you must be Danton, I’m Stefan,” he held out his hand to the man, ”I’m the head librarian, welcome to Hogwarts,”

Before settling into his duties and post as a librarian at Hogwarts, Danton knew that the formalities would have to come first. He'd had a tour of the entire castle by one of the staff members whom - come to think of it - he actually hadn't grabbed the name of. Alas, they were a helpful and considerate soul full of information about the regular day-to-day routine of the school itself as well as a deep dive into some of the history of the New Zealand branch of Hogwarts.

Though, he had indeed had a meeting of his own to attend after the conclusion of his tour de force of the castle.

Trotting down one of the lengthy stairways and pivoting with the help of the railing when he reached the first landing to once more track along some stairs, Danton felt his feet reminding him to - in the future - venture to wear more comfortable sole pillows. Fashion hardly had much of a place in the walls of education, and practicality and comfort served paramount; particularly if he had intended to be on his feet for the better part of the day.

Finally, he reached the archway of the library, his eyes flashing through the entrance to see if he could spot anyone. Though, before he could take much more of a look, he found his presence to be greeted by a handsome gentleman with a much fuller head of hair than himself.

"Danton I am, new librarian man." he quipped cornily, reciprocating the gesture of a handshake and offered a subtle smile. "A pleasure to meet you, Stefan. In fact, a pleasure to be here in general if I do say so." he spoke, his eyes flashing about the extensive shelves and bookcases that filled the space.
"Rumor has it that the post of school librarian is a dangerous venture into the unknown... How best does one prepare themselves for such an endeavor?" he joked, giving Stefan a gentle touch on the arm. "But truly..." his tone and expression shifted, "This is a whole new world for me. I haven't been in Hogwarts since I was a little Ravenclaw, prancing through the halls of Hogwarts Scotland. And that was far less daunting than being in charge of the vault of knowledge stored for the kiddos here in New Zealand." he admitted, adjusting his glasses to sit more comfortably upon the bridge of his nose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back