Welcome To the Jungle

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was coming out of class for once. She had slept through most of it because frankly after a year of imprisonment in her own mind Hoshi could not care less about some her classes. Hoshi had her bag behind her head and walking as if to strut down a catwalk. Hoshi was truly back cockiness and all. She hoped that her friends would fine her because though she could have fun by herself but it was more fun to have people around her. "Welcome to the jungle. We have fun and games." She said moving her head to the beat in her head. There was little to ruin her mood now that class was over.

Amelia strolled down the corridor, scowling at the other students, especially the other Hufflepuffs. As far as Amelia was concerned, she was in the wrong house. She saw an older Slytherin ahead, and grinned in her head. She remained silent as she heard the girl speak, not quite knowing what to say. The girl looked rebellious, which could help the 'get expelled' problem. Amelia spotted another 'puff and glared at it, her eyes cold and heartless.

Hoshi held her hand out to the running Hufflepuff with a wide grin. "Ey what's all the scudyness for?" She asked while licking her fang like canine. The Puff stuttered out what had just happened Hoshi rolled her eyes. She took long strides on her booted feet and reached the angry girl in no time. She put her hands over her head and moved hips. "Why so gur girly I mean your a puff ya should be happy to be here." She said with a wide grin. Hoshi for one loved every moment she was at Hogwarts. She may love to stir things up with a fork but she loved the place all the same. She was learning something however unwillingly it could be and she had made some of her better friends here.

"That old piece-of-rubbish hat was wrong then, wasn't it." Amelia laughed spitefully at the 'puff kid running away, blubbering like a baby. "As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather be back at home working. I don't do nice." Amelia summed up the girl carefully, eyes cold. Amelia really did take after her parents.

Hoshi shook her head. "Ohhhh If it's work your looking for then I can't help ya there. I do my best to avoid work as much as possible." She said laughing. "Really though if the hat chose you for your house then there has to be something that it saw in you that went with that house. I'm a Slytherin and well earned I say because there is more than one person that would tell you that I get what I want and I don't let anyone tell me I can't have it. The hat also said that I could be a Puff. If that had been the case then hey I would have brought the party into the common room with me. It's take what you get around here most of the time really." She said. A girl walked by and called Hoshi's name to which she returned a smile and nod. "By the lake ok?" She said waiving after her. It didn't take long for Hoshi to get back her reputation as a party girl and most of the time there was always someone willing to come with her.

"I'm not looking. I'd just rather be with my music." Amelia was sick of Hogwarts and she hadn't even been there for long. She was trying her hardest to act her normal mature self, but something had to give soon.

Hoshi put up a hand as if to stop the Hufflepuff girl from going anywhere. "Your into music? Then you have to know the song that I'm thinking of." She said then set up her hands as if to play a guitar even though she had no clue how to do it. "Welcome to the jungle we got fun and games. We got anything you want honey we now the name. We are the people that can find whatever you may need if you got the money honey we got your desese." She sang even though she had no voice for singing. Hoshi could dance well enough but that was about it. She wasn't ashamed to do things like this though. There was a complete lack of embarrassment in Hoshi that made her seem like she was mad and fun at the same time. "If you really listen to it you kinda get an image of how it is in Slytherin sometimes." She said with a sigh.

Amelia smiled faintly at the older girl's... attempt to sing. "Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here everyday, ya learn ta live like an animal, in the jungle where we play," she sung, note-perfect. "That's my favourite bit," she grinned, remembering when she performed it for a charity concert. "Sound's like Slytherin's a lot of fun then?" Amelia laughed, hostilities forgotten. Anyone with a song was half-worth talking to.

((Sorry that took a while, I've been focussing on another character :r ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back