Welcome to the Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Skullebrew

OOC First Name
Tim
Hey everyone!
So......PAUL NEEDS THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE.

1st Year Puppy Wuv
A girl whom would crush on with Paul. And vice versa. Nothing to serious. This is the person who'd be Paul's first kiss.

NEMESIS
Someone who would be Paul's rival throughout all 7 years. Or something like that.

Friends
You know what these people do.

BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD
Preferably male, and this would be Paul's bestest friend evar.

other
Anything else.
Mentor, something like that.

I've got Ness here, but I'm not sure which spot you think she'd fit best, so I'll just give you the rundown on her personality and let you decide. She's highly intelligent, but her mind's just never completely focused; she tends to wander in her thoughts and has strange habits and styles. It's not that she means to be awkward or anything, she just tends to ignore social cues a bit, so she comes off as rude at times, but she's really a peaceful, mellow child. Yeah. I'm leaning towards just friends, but tell me what you think.

I have Sara who could be an enemy since she doesn't like any other house excpet slyterin and Serinty who could crush on him or be friend

Enter Morrigan. She's loud, bourgeois, loves music in all it's forms. She's one of a set of Quadruplets and out of the four of them Morrigan here is the most carefree but that doesn't meant that she can't be annoying. I have sort of this vision of her meting someone and hating them on the spot especially since she tends to do what she wants and not care about who or what happens to anyone else something she got from living with siblings that where always trying to get themselves noticed with the other three right there beside them. Nemesis for now but I have this idea where the hate towards this boy can somehow grow into love in the later years.

Ness, I'll start it. I'll pm you the thread when it's done!

Sara, That'd be great! Would you like me to start somewheres?

Morrigan, I actually totally love the idea. Would you like me to start?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back