Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon wandered down to the first floor corridor, keeping in the shadows. He had his black muggle pants, jumper with a hood to conceal his face and no shoes, he thought it might be better barefoot because his shoes might make a sound or if they had some mud on them they could track him. Aeon had heard that there were Caretakers in the school and hadn't been up to much mischief since the beginning of the year so decided to give them a welcoming in his own way. With a brush and bucket of green paint in one hand and his broom in the other, Aeon began to work. He dipped the brush into the green paint and quickly wrote on the wall, making sure the get some shouting paintings while he did so.
After a few minutes Aeon was finished, He looked up at the wall and smiled, ignoring the shouts and insults thrown at him by the portraits.

WELCOME CARETAKERS!

So far so good, Not a single person had come down and interrupted him, So, making sure everything was still clear, He grabbed the bucket of painted and threw it across the opposite wall, Now the whole wall and half the floor was covered in green paint, and there was even more shouts from the portraits, Not that they could tell who did it because of the hood covering most of his face, as well as the darkness. Aeon quickly picked up his broom, turned on his heel and ran down to the other side of the corridor, luckily the paint wasn't on his feet or anything so he left no tracks. Still no one was there so he opened one of the classroom doors in crept inside, Making sure there was no one in the room first of course. Luckily the portraits hadn't been able too see where he had gone either, to preoccupied with the paint on them probably.

Mike walked up to the first corridor. He couldn't sleep and he knew he shouldn't be out after curfew. He was heading back to his dorm, after a midnight snack in the kitchens. Mike was wary that any of the Professors could be patrolling the corridors, but Mike was fed up of having to put his hands against the walls and feel his way around. Mike whipped his wand out, and whispered Lumos. Mike put his wand in front of him lighting his path. Mike broke into a quick jog as so not to get caught. Something was dead ahead. But what? Mike froze on the spot.Please not a Professor, please not a ProfessorMike told himself repeatedly. "Um hello?" Mike said, not too loud that he was shouting but not too quiet no one could hear him. Mike shone his wand on the walls to see some grene paint splattered all over. "Now just wait a minute. I don't know who you are, but I am a prefect and I demand to know what you are doing at once!"Mike said, his confidence increasing.

Aeon froze, He was halfway through the doorway of the classroom and somebody had seen him. Aeon dropped his hand into his pocket and slowly drew out his wand, but didn't let this other person see. Should he turn around? Or should he try to fly out the window. Suddenly he recognized the voice, Wasn't it that guy he was in the Borely Mansion with? Aeon spun around, keeping his wand hidden and his face concealed. It WAS the same boy who had been in the mansion with, So Aeon felt more relieved. Suddenly an idea struck him, He could stupefy this boy and then he came take the blame for what happened. Excellent. Aeon opened his mouth as if he was going to reply but quickly drew up his wand, having it aimed right at the boys chest. "Stupefy!" He shouted, sending the spell from his wand and straight at the boy.

Mike was caught offguard eventhough he had his wand out. He did not see the figure grab their wand and they sent a stunning spell right at Mike who was hit by the spell and fell awkwardly hitting his head on the nearby wall. Mike fell on the floor, his eyes closed.. unconscious.

(( sure Zinc ^_^ ))
Aeon dragged Mike's body over to the paint, careful not to get any on his feet, And slowly lay him down. He set everything up so that it looked like he did it. Aeon placed the bucket in one of his hands and had the brush just a bit away from it. "There, Sorry about this Mike." Aeon muttered, looking down at the unconcious prefect. He walked back over to the classroom and snatched his broom back up, then carefully closed the door behind him and kept out of sight.

Tim left the forbidden forrest he was feeding the Thestrals. Now he only had one more thing to be done and he was finished for the night. Tim had to give a quick patrol of the castle making ssure everything was in order for the next day.

Tim walked through the entrance hall, everything seemed okay there. Tim walked up to the first floor where there was a figue lying there. Tim flicked on his flashlight, he was a squib and did own a wand. He looked down to see Mike. Above him was graffiti. "Mr. Goulding?" Tim asked trying to keep his voice stern. "What is the meaning of this?" Tim bent down to Mikes level. Mike wasn't answering. Tim realised he was not conscious. Tim looked aorund hastly. Now what?

He called out "I NEED HELP!" Zinc should be around. Tim shouted again, hoping that there might be a chance she or anyone would hear him. He picked Mike up and straightened him to a sitting position.

Zinc had been making the quick run round the school, she taking half the school and Tim taking the other half. She was just icking up some bits off litter off the ground before the elves did when she heard a shout from the first floor. Zinc straightened up before running there as fast as she could go. Lukily she hadn't been far and reached there in about 3 minutes. She saw the lit up area and Tim there with a young boy. She ran over worried. 'What's up?'she asked, kneeling down by the boy who was sitting. She clicked her fingers in front not getting any response. She frowned thinking trough stuations in her head. Perhaps he had just fallen down or else.. She looked round seeing no one but it wouldn't hurt to try. She looked about suddenly noticed the paint on the wall and the boy. She looked at her hand also green now. She sighed, and wiped it on her top, knowing it could easily be cleaned afterwards.

((Sorry I have been away :r: ))

Tim looked up with relief when he heard footsteps and even more when he saw it was Zinc. "He unconscious.." Tim said when Zinc clicked her fingers in front of Mikes face. "I don't think he did that.." Tim nodded to the wall. "He must have been set up..." he continued to think aloud. But shook his head back to their problem. "What will we do? Do you know any spells that might help?" Tim was hopeless when it came to spells, it annoyed him greatly in these situations that he was a squib.

Zinc smiled slightly as Tim pointed out the obvious. 'Oh that, even if it was him, it was a nice thought' Zinc added smiling before nodding her head to his question. 'Enervate' she casted on the boy, crossing her fingers subtly.

(Oops, so have I. :errm: :) but I'm back now )

Mike was waking up slowly but surely, his eyes taking a few seconds to adjust to the darkness. Mike looked up to see two people, one he vaguely recongised the outline of his face. "Mr Barter?" Mike asked shocked, wondering what was going on. "Whats... whats going... oh" Mike ended abruptly remembering what had happened. Mike looked around, "Its not what it looks like" Mike said. "Honest" Mike said frowning, wondering how Tim and the woman would react to this news.

"Mr.Goulding?" He said watching the boy come back to conscieness, he clapped Zinc on the back for that spel. "Yeah, we thought that as much." Tims eyes were focused back onto the wall. "Explain exactly what happened." He said shoving his big hands into his overalls.

"Well I was coming back from the great hall when I saw only slightly a figure in the darkness. I approached this figure, with my wand dranw, but was caught off guard and stunned me. The person who stunned me I presumed did this mess" Mike said his head hurting slightly, but nothing too serious.

Zinc sighed in relief as the boy awoke, smiling. She felt a clap on the back and rolled her eyes listening to he boy. She let Tim answer as she tried to reconstruct the scene in her mind, roughly something she had thought of before. She nodded. 'Probably.'she agreed watching the boy making sure he didn't look dizzy. 'Are you sure it was a he? Can you remember what he looked like?'Zinc asked as she stood up and started examining the mess, wiping some paint off the wall as she went. She noticed footprints but guessed they were probably Mr.Gouldings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back