We have Cliffs?

Shaylah smiled. She'd always loved animals. She'd grown up with a father who gave her pets and helped her nurse sick animals to health. He'd even taken her to work a few times and she'd loved it. The paperwork wasn't amazing fun but she loved being surrounded by so many animals. "That's sweet. Reminds me of being with my dad. He worked for the ministry before he got sent to azkaban. He was in the department of regulation of magical creatures. He loved his work." That was in the past though. There was no way he was going to get his old job back seeing as he'd killed two children and there was obvious evidence that he was a death eater. "It's not that difficult to hate me. The things I do to people gives them good reasons to hate me." Shay knew she was hated because she beat people up but she carried on doing it anyway."

Adam listened to her and nodded about her dad. It was bad he was in Azkaban, he hoped that Shaylah had come to terms with it. He knew that it must be really hard for her, knowing he was there and probably not coming home. He could never understand what that must feel like but he didn't want her to stress about that. "That would be a cool job." Shaylah said she gave people good reason to hate her, and he figured she was referring to her fights. He had never seen one but had heard she got in a lot of them. "So let them hate you, if they can't take a punch they probably had coming anyways so be it." He shrugged, he had a lot of street fights back home, but fights were normal there you were hated if you didn't fight.

Shaylah nodded enthusiastically. She definitely agreed with Adam. "It is. I really want it when I graduate. I'm gonna apply and just hope they ignore all the bad things they know about my dad. They always used to make comments to me about how he was a great man and a fabulous worker but then he got sent to azkaban and they turned their noses up at me." By they, Shaylah meant Jay's colleagues. Jay often had them round their house for a beer or two and she spoke with them when she went to work with him. Shay nodded her head at what he said next. "Most of them don't have it coming. They're just there when I'm in a bad mood and need someone to take my anger out on. There's the odd one who says something about me or my dad that I give them a smashing for but the rest of the time it's just me" She shrugged at the thought, used to the fact she beat people up all the time.

Adam looked at Shaylah, "It doesn't matter to me, in my opinion your a good person and there's not much you could do to change that." He smiled there were things he had done that he was ashamed of but he wouldn't let the little mess ups define who he was. The way he saw it you were who you were and if people had a problem with that then they could just leave you be. He didn't like when people tried to change him, and hated the fact everyone was always trying to be someone they weren't. People messed up sometimes and there was no need for people to rub the fact in there face.

Shay looked at Adam when he said that. She looked right in his eyes trying to find any hint that he was lying. There was nothing. She couldn't believe that he was being honest about that. He was still being an amazing friend to her even though he knew what she did. "Thanks." She didn't know why she was saying that to begin with but then her brain caught up with her mouth. "I've never had a good friend accept me before when they've found out. Only really people who do the same thing and they've all f**ked off."

Adam looked at Shaylah he knew that he was making a friend he would probably have the rest of his life. "Shaylah, I'm not like most people. I don't get caught up in all this school drama, and I know when someone has a good heart." He met her eyes, she was gorgeous the sunset behind them couldn't compare in his mind. At that moment he knew he wanted more from her, and all thoughts of Angela left his mind. He didn't now what made him do it but he leaned over and kissed her softly. He hoped she wouldn't hate him, but right now he didn't care, it was just bliss.

Shaylah suddenly felt very close to Adam. He was being a better friend to her than her sister or ex had ever been and she hadn't even spoken to him in ages. She was very surprised when she felt his lips on her's but she liked it. Even if it did make her heart miss a beat. She even leaned over and kissed him back just wanting the moment to last forever. Shay smiled up at Adam and kept her eyes on his. She couldn't believe she was actually getting with a guy. She'd only ever been with Markov. "So, umm..." Her mind suddenly went blank on all words other than "so" and "umm" so she laughed and blushed slightly.

In Adam's mind the kiss ended all to soon. He smiled, she didn't hate him as far as he could tell. "So, ummm it's only proper to ask." He blushed "Will you..... Be my girlfriend?" He hoped she would say yes. He hadn't felt this way since Angela, but this, this was better than that. He felt like he could trust Shaylah, he had never had that with Angela. Adam couldn't believe the was this walk was turning out, after not talking to anyone in a few months, he had fallen in love.

Shaylah looked back over at Adam and nodded. "Yeah. Of course I will." Shay wrapped her arm around Adam's back and leant her head on her shoulder, suddenly feeling like she'd known him for years and they'd always been together. It confused her but he liked it. It was a comforting confusion that she was going to learn to love. "So, what shall we do??"

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the lameness

Adam smiled, he had a girlfriend. It was hard for him to grasp, but he liked that he had her now. It was comforting to have her there around him. He had felt so empty for so long, and now he just felt whole. It was weird that he felt that way, but even though he hadn't seen Shaylah in a long time, he felt closer to her than ever. She asked him what they should do next, "Well it's getting dark." He figured it was past curfew, but who followed that rule anyways? "What do you want to do?" He wanted her opinion she was his new girlfriend after all.

OOCOut of Character:
it's fine :)

Shaylah smirked. "Leave a girl to make a decision and you'll be waiting for hours." She laughed then thought for a second before having an idea. "We could go into the forbidden forest?? It's always fun there at night." That's where Shay had managed most of her music. There was nothing there to distract her. Everywhere else always had at least one person walk past and that put her off playing as she hadn't done it in so long. The forest was the one place that no one went to. If they did they took a different route to her because she'd never seen anyone.

Adam thought of all the times he had met Angela in the forbidden forest. But he didn't care she didn't go to school here anymore and it wasn't like it was there special place or anything. "That's a great idea." He smiled he had his wand so they wouldn't get lost as long as they had a light. It would be fun to just have fun for a night, even if they got caught he didn't care, this would just be one of those fun spur of the moment memories. "Let's go." He said smiling and helping her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back