🌹 Rose Giving We clung to books and to our friends; they reminded us that we had another part to us.

Hugo Stark-West

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hugo had one rose left. he was glad that it was an easy one Dorian was in his house and the year above him. he was pretty sure he would find him in the common room this evening, he could even leave it in his dorm if he really needed to. right now Higo was tired from a day of wandering the castle. and after a nice dinner of cottage pie was looking forward to sitting down in the common room this evening to get some homework done and then read the next couple of chapters of the book he was reading. but first he had one more stop. the library.
he had a book to return and needed to get something out for his assignment. he had hast turned down an aisle when he had to do a double take. he had not expected to find dorian here. not that he was surprised to find the Ravenclaw in the library. but more he had it in his mind that he would find him in the common room. he walked closer to the boy. "Hello, Dorian, I am glad I found you. I have a rose for you" he said. feeling slightly awkward as he thought that after a day of this he should feel more confident in how he approached people but apparently that wasn't to be the case.
@Dorian Fitzwilliam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back