Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Leda didn't know much about the next girl that was on her list, except that she was a transfer student in Gryffindor last year. She didn't know why anyone would want to transfer that late in their school education though. Surely if they'd made it all the way up to fifth year, one might want to just carry on until the end. The Head Girl was hanging around the common room, asking one of the younger students to go in and see if Katy was lurking around inside, debating in her head whether or not to question the Gryffindor herself when she saw her.

Katy had been doing her best to take advantage of any time to put her feet up that she could today. Deliveries were exhausting and it was going to take a lot to get her to move from the common room before she absolutely had to. That being said, at the barest mention that someone with roses was waiting outside for her, Katy was up, popping out into the corridor and making a beeline for the nearest likely deliverer, who happened to also be their head girl. "Helloo, I heard someone was asking for me?" She said, eying Leda's collection of roses hopefully.

After a few minutes, a student emerged and approached her Leda could only assume that it was Katy. “If you’re Gryffindor Katy then yeah, I have this,” she said, trusting a yellow rose in the younger girls direction. She watched for her reaction, no longer saying she hoped it was good news as so far the roses seemed to disappoint people. “Why did you come here?” Leda asked suddenly, her own curiosity getting the better of her.

I’m glad you came here so I could get to know you, let’s hang out soon!

Emilia

"Good thing I just so happen to be," Katy said happily, taking the rose and feeling her face flush as she read the note. She'd sent Emilia a rose, but she hadn't signed the note and now she wondered if that had been a mistake. She didn't even know if Emilia liked girls and it seemed a bit bold to declare anything by rose after knowing the other girl for so short a time, but maybe Emilia would think Katy didn't care if she got nothing from her.

She was still pondering the note when Leda blurted out a question and Katy looked up, cocking her head. "I'm going to guess you mean the school and not like, the corridor..." Katy said before shrugging. "I've always wanted to travel and I have some friends and family around here, so I figured why not. I wanna go everywhere once I graduate," She said, her smile broadening at the idea. "Honestly, I'm kinda sad it's all going by so fast," Katy added with a sigh. Her year was somehow almost up already. Katy looked back down at the rose from Emilia, wondering if she should make the most of it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back