Way too much...

Lyneth Canteth

Staggering drunkenly, Lyneth realized that she was very lost. She shouldn't have left the bar alone; but she needed to sober up before going home to her fiance. She didn't know what they had put in that drink; but it hit the spot. Seh kept walking along, the cool night air only doing a little bit of sobering. Enough to where she could walk strait, but she still couldn't see well. That was probably why she ran into him when she did. A man that had been in the ally. She fell off what little balance that she had... Which wasn't much to start.

"W-watch where yer goin!"
She nearly yelled.

James, having been bored, had decided to hang about an ally late at night.
Yes, it was a little unusual but then James was not a completely sane and altogether person.
He had only been there five minutes, lurking in the darkness in his vast leather jacket when a woman stumbled into him.
James instinctively reached out his arms to catch the woman.
"You okay?" He asked, though just as he said it, that darkness James kept within flickered across his face, his cold grey eyes probing the woman. Prey. That was the first thing in his head.

"I... i'm fine." She pulled lightly but could not muster the strength to pull completely away from him. She really needed a nice cold slap in the face; or Ice dumped down her shirt. She closed her eyes for a second, then reopened them and looked at the man. He was cute; though she was sober enough to know she had a fiance.

James smiled down to the woman, his voice calm and smooth.
"Would you like me to take you home?" James asked, acting the kind stranger which he most certainly was not.
He was after one thing and one thing only right now. And it was not Antoinette.

Lyneth shook her head and put her finger on his chest, poking it. "uh-uh. I can't go home; she'll kill me!" She giggled slightly. She was suddenly in a good mood; with a light air. Mood swings came commonly to Lyneth when she was drunk. She tried to keep a stable standing stance; but it was difficult in such a state. she pulled on his arms lightly, feeling a bit helpless. She still couldn't get out of them; though she wasn't necessarily fighting him off in right.

"Well," He said, smooth as ever, "I have some free space at my apartment," James said. Though this was an out and out lie;
He didn't have an apartment. He had, however, been squatting in someone's home. They were on holiday.
"You could stay there tonight if you like?" He smiled in a friendly way but his heart was dark.

Lyneth smiled at the man, a still slightly drunken grin; she was however starting to sober up. She shivered slightly, her thin blood wasn't doing much to keep her warm. "Really?" She asked, gratefully. "You would let me stay? Oh thank you!" She wrapped her arms around the man in a giant hug; though it was a weak one. Lyneth had always been very trusting, and this didn't change at all when she was drunk; too bad for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back