Water.... sure its nice but does it have to be cold?

Tamalia Kaster

Trying to Change
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Tamalia had made a pit-stop at Gryffindor tower to get her swimmers that she wore under her uniform, as she approached the lake she sat at the banks and started drawing in the sand, she liked sand, though she did wish it wouldn’t stick to you and get all through your hair like it did.
Tamalia was waiting for her Slytherin friend that she meant in the snow outside on the lawn one day and they had fun making snowgirls as they called it, Tamalia smiled at the memory.
Tamalia then looked at the lake it was beautiful, like crystal, light blue sparkling because of the light shining off it

((OOC: I suppose I can join? :p ))

Hamza Khalid was at the lake to be alone again, to have a relaxing time, since it was his favorite spot to be when he wanted to be alone. He was also wanting to get back into shape, building some muscle, keeping himself in shape for next year when he would try out for the Quidditch Team. Hamza did three back flips, two front flips, ten push ups and was exercising pretty seriously. After a little bit, he wanted to take a breather, and sat down near the water with a towel around his neck. "That sure was a good workout." said Hamza wiping off his sweat.

He then noticed someone sitting not too far away from him, which seemed to be a girl. He said, "Hey! Over here." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza wanted to call the girl over so that he can talk to someone after taking a breather.

((sure you can))

Tamalia had finished her drawing on the sand, it was meant to be frog but looked more like a blob, she was just about to stomp it to oblivion when she heard someone call out, she looked up to see a boy sitting by the lake too, she was already bored out of her mind so what the heck, she got up and sat next to him, he looked friendly enough “Hello my name is Tamalia, what’s yours?” she asked him nicely, this school was making her soft.

It was a hot day and the dungeons were stuffy. Meyke needed to get out and go somewhere. Swimming sounded lovely so she put on some swim clothes and left the Slytherin common room in nothing but them. She strolled through the halls, ignoring the boys who watched her as she passed. She was used to it by now. She'd worked hard for her abs, hell, she'd worked hard for her entire body. She'd only say something if they decided not to look.

She walked into the light and sprinted to the lake, jumping in just as she hit the edge. The water was cool and felt smooth and great against her skin. She ducked her head down and then came up for air. She shook her head and wiped the water from her face.

"Nice to meet you Tamalia. My name is Hamza." said Hamza with a smile. It was pretty normal for Hamza to attract people to him because of his positive attitude and character. "So, what house are you in?" said Hamza. "How are your classes going?" said Hamza with a smile. Hamza wanted to get to know this girl as she seemed friendly enough.

"Hello Hamza, im in Gryffindor and i guess im going pretty well in my classes" Tamalia said looking at the water when she saw a girl break the surface of the lake, she squinted at the figure, they looked like Meyke but she couldnt be sure and i wasnt like she was going to scream out to the girl just incase it wasnt besides the girl will have to come closer to shore someday, she looked back at Hamza "So what house are you in?" she asked.

"Nice, good to see I'll be having another friends in Gryffindor." said Hamza with a smile. There was one thing that was going to haunt him though, which was that his ex girlfriend is in Gryffindor and he doesn't know if he should make any friend's from Gryffindor that may have a connection with her. "I'm in Hufflepuff. So, what's new?" said Hamza with a smile.

Tamalia nodded looking back at the lake, the thought of the figure being Meyke was bugging her slightly as they were meant to be having fun but the girl was too far out in the lake to really tell, she looked back at Hamza "Nothing much, except my sister now hates me" she shrugged, its not like she set out to scare Tess to death by sending her a letter using a bat "It wasnt really my fault either" she added in her defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back