Watching the World

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy watched as people made there way down to dinner in the Hall. Immy herself wasn't very hungry so while everyone was walking down Immy walked up to the North Tower. She walked the length of the corridor until she finally came to a window sill. Immy sat down and looked as people past her while walking to where ever they wanted to be. Minding there own business and not bothering with those around them. Immy smiled as she kept watching.

Alexia was walking somewhere in the castle, holding a book. She doesn't quiet know the castle yet as her sister who were about 3 years here. Alexia wonder in the north tower they say, the highest tower in the castle. While walking, she spotted a girl on one of the windows in the tower, she looks sad in a way.

Alexia walked over at the girl slowly, "Hey." she said softly, "Why are you sad?" Alexia sigh, why do she always see sad people. She look outside of the window, it was dark but the moon was shining.

Immy turned her head as a girl spoke. Immy wasn't sad, she may have looked a little sad but Immy couldn't be any happier. She enjoyed the tranquillity of just watching as people went about there own business, Immy found it more than a little fanscinating. She smiled at the girl.

"I am not sad. I just seem it. Are you?" Immy said brightly. "I'm Imogen or Immy by the way." Immy said holding out a hand to the girl and moving over a little to let the girl sit if she wanted to.

The the girl spoke, "I thought you are..And no I'm not." Alexia said looking at the girl name Imogen. "I'm Alexia or Alex in short, if you called it short." She took Immy's hand and shake it, "Nice meeting you." Alexia looked outside of the window again and smiled. "Why are you alone here?" She asked.

Immy smiled at the girl, Alexia. Immy had already met an Alexia, if she remembered correctly. Immy gave a small laugh at the question. She wasn't sure why she'd come alone. Immy needed a little alone time from time to time. Didn't everyone. Immy looked at the girl and smiled at her.

"I wanted to watch the world. I'd rather be on the sidelines than in the centre of it. It's a lot more interesting on the sidelines." Immy said looking at the wall opposite her. "I like to be alone from time to time too. Why are you here alone?"

"Tell that to my sister, she doesn't want to be the sidelines, she always wants to be the centre." She said now looking at Immy, Alexia sigh. "I was going somewhere, but spotted you alone here in the tower. So, i decided to talk to you." Alexia said sitting beside the girl, she placed the book she was holding in her lap. "I don't much want to be alone, I'm afraid of being alone." She exclaimed smiling weakly to herself.

Immy smiled at the girl now sitting beside her. Immy had spent some time alone or just feeling alone so she'd gotten used to it. Immy looked to Alexia. She was glad the girl had decided to come talk to her. It might have been just that little bit boring to be sitting alone. Immy smiled.

"Well, there's no need to be afraid about alone any more. You seem friendly, you'll make lots of friends."Immy said smiling. "Are you close to your sister?"

Alexia nodded slightly, "Yah, i think so." She said smiling weakly while looking at the wall across from them. "I'm not close to my sister, she's evil to be with. She already change, because she's in Slytherin. She always want to have a fight with me." Alexia exclaimed and then sighing.

Immy nodded turning her head back to face the girl. She smiled at the girl. Immy knew that sometimes siblings just weren't close. In Immy's case it was the opposite. She loved her sister more than the magic she could supposedly do.

"That's too bad." Immy said with a small sigh. "Do you have any other siblings?"

Alex looked at Immy and smiled weakly, "Yah, i have another but his adopted. He and i where the close one, His in the same house as me." She said thinking where could Angelbert be. She missed being with him, but studies first than fun.

Immy nodded. It was good that Alex and her brother were close. It was better than not. Immy smiled at her. Her own sister and her were very close. Immy could never see them being very distant.

"I have a sister. We are very close. I'm lucky to have her. Like your lucky to have a brother." Immy said with a smile.

"I wish my sister change her act, so that i can talk to her in a very nice way." Alexia said, they were always barking when they have to talk to each other. It was true that her sister is mad at her and she will be much angry if their parents know that she's in a gossip magazine.

Immy in that small moment realised how truly lucky she was to have a sister like Pixie. They never argued, they never fought. Immy would sometimes tell her off for not doing the right thing. Her sister was the best thing Immy had.

"Yeah, I hope she does too."Immy said with a small sigh. "In the meantime, you should focus on other things. Like your studies or having fun with friends."

Immy smiled brightly at her new friend. She always met really nice people in sometimes the strangest of situations. Immy nodded. She wanted to go have fun in brightstone with her.

"Yeah, I'd love to come. Where shall we meet?" Immy said

Immy nodded excitedly. It would be good to have something to do this first brightstone weekend. Plus Immy had never been into the three broomsticks so this would an experience for her.

"Yeah, definitely." Immy said nodding. "It'll be great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back