Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
The Gryffindor girl had already lost ten house points for being out on the Cliffs at the start of term. It was a risk to be out here, but she really couldn't resist. The sun was shining and there were lots of fluffy white clouds in the sky. As a child, Lyra had spent many hours outside in the backyard with Link trying to guess the shapes of clouds. The most ridiculous ideas were often prized. It provided the twins countless hours of laughter and entertainment. When the girl had awoken on this lesson-free day to a sunny day full of clouds, Lyra knew what she wanted to do. She had looked everywhere for Link but she couldn't find him. She had scribbled a note on a sheet of parchment and left it on his bed, hoping he would come find her.

Lyra had taken a blanket in her bag down to the cliffs. She had spread it out before lying down. She should be doing homework if she wanted the broom her mother had promised her in exchange for good grades. Lyra's hair had an auburn look to it out in the sun as it spilled out around her head. She crossed her ankles as she put her hands behind her head. It was relaxing out here, unlike her last trip to the Cliffs. Maybe Lyra could manage to not get in trouble today. Not that she really minded the trouble, but she wasn't keen on getting a speech from her mother and Carter for behavior. Still, she wouldn't worry about that yet. The Gryffindor girl smiled at the sky as she watched the clouds go by.

The sun, the waves lapping the rocks, the gentle breeze; yes today was a perfect day. Occasionally a white, fluffy cloud rolled overhead casting shade on Lue - whom was not heading out after lessons to read another section of her history book, attempting to keep up with information she'd missed in class. There was a calm about the air, Aluetta hadn't been in trouble yet since coming to this school and had no reason to fear being at the cliffs.

As she approached what she knew to be the perfect spot, the woman paused. Before her, on a spread out blanket, was another woman. She thought she'd recognized her from the common room, but her name was not within her memory. Lue approached cautiously. "Hello." She spoke with a confidence that preceded her. She looked at a spot next to the blanket where she hoped to set her own. "Mind if i join you out here. It's so beautiful out!" She waited for confirmation on whether or not she could or couldn't - hoping for a comfortable spot in the sun.

Lyra looked up to see another Gryffindor girl standing over her. She recognized the girl vaguely, but Lyra knew she wasn't in her year. She was one, maybe two, years older. The brunette smiled a friendly smile as the girl asked to join her. She nodded her head. "Sure! The more the merrier!" she answered brightly. Lyra scooted over a bit to make room on her blanket. "I'm just cloud watching. My brother and I used to play a game where we tried to make shapes out of the cloud." she explained. "I'm Lyra Potter, by the way." she said, introducing herself with a grin.

Aluetta was more than happy to take a seat, and she leaned up looking at the clouds. "Making shapes from the clouds? Do you do that with Magic?" She asked. It was rare that this early in a conversation Lue would allow the bit of ignorance to peak through. She didn't quite understand idioms, or truly imagination. She was fairly straightforward, and that was mostly why she didn't have many friends - or acquaintances. It was probably also the reason behind her being a Gryffindor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back