Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella had been in the library attempting to do her homework as she had promised to herself for about the hundredth time. After she had finally finished an assignment, she figured it was good enough for the day and she wanted to finish up some sketches for a dress she was going to try to make this year. She gathered up all her books and materials in her hands, not bothering with bringing her bag for some reason.

As she was walking out of the library, someone accidentally bumped into her, causing her to drop all her books and things on the floor. Immediately, Isabella gasped and yelled rudely at the person, "Watch where you're going!" She looked down at her books and homework that had just been completed, and were now covered in black ink, and worst of all, her dress was splattered with blotches of ink too.

Taylor decided she would make a trip to the library for some quiet time to herself. Things had been a bit stressful for her as of late. She watched her feet as she walked, something she did when she wanted to keep things off her mind. Suddenly she hit someone, she had somewhat suspected she would, but when she looked up the girl shouted at her, something she hadnt expected. Furrowing her brow at the girls rude remark Taylor snapped straight back without thinking about it. "Make me!" Taylor drew back after shouting, it wasnt something she did much, especially not at complete strangers, Taylor looked down and noticed the girls books and her dress splotched with ink, Taylor suddenly felt terrible, but she couldnt take back what she had said now.

Isabella raised her eyebrows in surprise when the girl replied cheekily at her. No one ever talked back to her like that. "Excuse me?" Isabella said icily. Her hand went instinctively to her sleeve where he wand was securely tucked under and she was going to pull it out and say, 'I'll make you.' However as she was moving her hand up to her sleeve, she felt the wet stains from the ink on her clothes.

Isabella half-wailed in despair as she said, "See what you did?!" Isabella held out her arms, indicating she meant her clothes. "You ruined my favorite dress!" she lied perfectly. Truthfully it wasn't her favorite dress, not even close, but she was going to make this little girl feel horrible. It was then that Isabella noticed her glasses on the floor as well, broken. She had completely forgotten she had been holding them in her hand after she had taken them off (she still preferred that no one see her in them) and in the rather unexpected bump, they had slipped from her fingers. Isabella stamped her foot in anger and pointed at her shattered glasses, "Look what you did you stupid girl!"

Taylor's eyes ran to the hand that was moving towards the girls sleeve, on reflex Taylor lay her hand flat on the front pocket of her jeans, preparing herself in case this girl was going to cast something. She then got sidetracked by the ink on her dress. Cringing a little when she screamed at Taylor, she had to feel a little bad, she hadnt meant to cause this rage, she had accidently bumped into the girl. Taylor's insides squirmed a little and she had it in her mind to apologise to the angry girl, maybe they could just go there seperate ways and forget this. Opening her mouth to say the word sorry, she was cut short but another shriek from the girl. Taylor glanced down to where she was pointing and noticed glasses. That in itself could make Taylor feel worse, but as soon as the girl had called her stupid, any regret for her actions slipped from Taylor's mind. Her face contorted into anger and she clenched her fists. "How dare you blame this all on me, if your forgetting you also were'nt looking where you were going. If you were, then you wouldnt have hit me!" She growled, in truth, the girl had allowed Taylor to hit her, so she therefore wasnt watching herself very well either.

Isabella rolled her eyes at the girl's response. She knew she was completely right, she should have been more careful and it wasn't entirely her fault, but Isabella wasn't about to admit that. She laughed at the girl, feeling just as evil as she did when she laughed in Steph's face, a former friend and crossed her arms over her chest. If she had laughed in a former friend's face, she could surely laugh at this stranger. "In case you hadn't noticed, which, clearly, you hadn't, I was holding so many things in my hands. What's your excuse?" she replied with a smirk and a cold tone of voice.

Isabella quickly whipped out her wand in an attempt to frighten the girl, she was a second year after all and she had never seen the girl before so she was assuming she was a first year, who knew less magic than she did. But after having her wand out and pointed at her for just a split second, Isabella then directed it to her glasses. "Reparo," she said firmly in an attempt to repair them. She saw as the broken glass smoothed over once more and she bent down to pick them up. As she was on the ground picking them up, she saw her homework that she had actually taken the time to do. Another wail escaped her lips though this time it was more frustration than despair. "My homework!" she cried. It just kept getting worse for her, and for the Gryffindor girl.

Isabella quickly straightened up, with many ruined parchments soaked and dripping in ink. Evilness flashed in Isabella's eyes, which were usually chocolate colored yet now they were a dark dangerous brown. In order to get back at the girl, Isabella took the dripping parchment she had in her hands and leaned forward, pressing the parchment on the girls clothes and smearing as much ink as she could on her.

Taylor drew back slightly as the girl laughed in her face. She mantained her glare, knowing this girl was older, but not caring, no one spoke to her like that! The girl asked Taylor what her excuse was, but she didnt flinch, or say anything at all for that matter, she didnt have anything to say, because she didnt really have an excuse. She was looking at her feet? Yeah, she would say anything.

The girl pulled out her wand and Taylor's heart stopped for a moment, she acted quickly when it was pointed at her though, pulling out her own and holding it near her face. She knew the girl would be able to beat her if she made the choice to throw a spell at her, she was obviously older, so obviously knew more spells than Taylor did, but Taylor didnt want to give her the satisfaction of thinking Taylor was weak.

Taylor wanted to let out a sigh of relief when she simply repared her glasses. Then she noticed homework once she bent down to pick her glasses up and Taylor let out a snigger, not feeling the least bit sorry for the rude girl anymore. Almost glad her hard work had been destroyed. When the girl stood, Taylor had no reason to laugh as she smudged the ink into Taylor's OUTFIT. Letting out a yell, she jumped back from the girl. "What is your problem?!" She shouted holding the tips of her white shirt at the bottom and examining the damage.

Isabella continued to smear the papers and cover as much surface as she could before the girl pulled back. The Slytherin girl held back a laugh as the girl yelled and looked at the mess she had successfully created and instead kept a triumphant smirk on her face. "It sucks doesn't it?" Isabella said, her voice dripping with fake honey. She let the soaked parchment fall from her hands, hoping it would land on her feet and ruin her shoes in the process. She was a girl after all, and she knew all too well that shoes were something not to be messed with.

Well, at least in Isabella's opinion. Looks always mattered and she always prided herself in the outfits she wore, even in her uniform, Isabella always stood out with fashionable accessories and shoes. Isabella eyed the girl up and down and added, "Don't worry, your outfit was hideous to begin with so there's not much of a difference now."

Taylor was fuming with this stupid brat. Taylor hadnt done anything wrong and now she was standing covered in ink. She pocketed her wand wearily, not wanting to, but not wanting it to be out at this present time. She lay her hand close to it by her jeans pocket though, just in case this girl tried anything else with magic. "Well there is a difference between accidently and on purpose, so I dont think we cant compare situations." She snapped icily when the girl asked if it sucked. She would not allow the glare to fall from her face, in fact she didnt know if it could.

The girl then glanced at her up and down and made yet another nasty comment, this time about her outfit. Taylor was only dressed for comfort, why would she get dressed up for a trip to library, deciding to voice her opinion she stated coldly. "Yes, because I wanted to dress to impress for a trip to the Library." She rolled her eyes. Personally she liked what she was wearing, it was simple. She wasnt overly fond of what the other girl was wearing, but Taylor just wanted to go and get the peace and quiet she had come this way for. She didnt want to cause more drama. This girl seemed like the type that would get extremely angry if clothing remarks were made.

Isabella rolled her dark brown eyes at the girl's response. To her it didn't matter what was on accident or on purpose, all that mattered was getting back at her. She laughed once the girl replied about dressing to impress for the Library. Personally, Isabella thought her look was rather casual and not anything close to the exquisite clothes she normally wore, but she still liked to look good no matter what she was doing or where she was going. And a ruined outfit, regardless of whether it was one she liked a lot or not, was a ruined outfit and Isabella didn't like that.

"There's nothing wrong with looking good," Bella replied pridefully. "But I can see you've obviously never experienced that," she continued to degrade the girl's clothes. Isabella scoffed at her, jeans? Isabella would never be caught in jeans, they were so informal. She was a lady and was taught that girls wore dresses and skirts with tights and stockings. Whether she had an old-fashioned family or not, Isabella loved her style so she wasn't going to change it.

Taylor took in the girls repsonse and rolled her own eyes in return. "Whatever you say, you have never met me before, so I completely see how you could be one to judge." She said sarcasm dripping from her mild Australian accent, that was laced with an english one. This girl had to be a Slytherin there was no mistake. She was obviously raised nice and proper, something Taylor was also, growing up in what she thought to be a pureblood family, but Taylor was never treated with strict rules, her parents were very laid back, but still firm when they needed to be.

"Well, you obviously care about your appearence much more than I do, so this must have affected you more than it did me." She said matter-of-factly, of course Taylor was annoyed, but it was an excuse to buy another new outfit and Taylor wasnt one to worry about her clothes, something this girl seemed to do.

Annoyed Taylor didnt want to put up with this stupid girl any longer, she wanted some time to herself in the library, rolling her eyes she strutted past the girl, bumping her shoulder with her own and stepping on the few bits of paper that were left on the floor, deliberatly squashing them with her feet.

Isabella rolled her dark brown eyes in response to the girl. Of course she was judgemental of everyone and she wasn't going to change for this girl who happened to cross her while she was feeling particularly nasty. Aiden's leave had left Bella brokenhearted and bitter above all things. He was the one person who could calm her down at her worst and he was gone, possibly for good, so things didn't look too bright for anyone that caught her on an off day.

Nonetheless, Bella was enjoying her little dispute with the pathetic girl in front of her. She smirked triumphantly and gave the girl a look that said 'DUH!' when she said Bella obviously cared a lot about her appearance. Appearances were everything to Bella, it was the first thing anyone saw of you so you had to make a good impression. The only reason she had cut her hair and decided to start wearing her glasses in public was to look the part of a studious person who was deserving of a Prefect position.

As the girl deliberately bumped into her as she tried to pass on by, Isabella grew furious, especially after she saw that she had purposely stepped on her papers still on the floor. Isabella grabbed the girl by her shirt, just barely missing her hair, and pulled her back. "Hey!" she exclaimed as her eyes narrowed into slits. "You know, I was going to go easy on you," Bella said while shaking her head as if saying 'I feel sorry for you', "but that little thing you did just made me change my mind," she concluded. "The least you could do is pick them up!" she said angrily, still trying to control her temper.

Taylor was pulled back by the shirt and as she was, she shouted a "Hey!" She was then facing the rude girl again and she gave her a glare. Who did she think she was? Couldnt she just leave the 'poor innocent first year' alone, no instead she had to go picking on them. She mantained her glare as the girl said she was going to go easy on Taylor. Gee im sure she would have. Taylor thought viciously, which is why she ruined my clothes with that ink. When the girl had finished shouting threatening words at Taylor, the first year rolled her eyes, fuming as she sucked in a breath. "I only bumped into you! Your the one that decided to over react about an accident that happened. You bumped into me too, so dont even begin to try and blame me for this! I didnt mean to get ink on your clothes! You however meant to get ink on mine! I shouldnt have to pick up your papers! That you dropped!" She said, pointing her finger at the girl. Had her glare even disappeared from her face the whole time she was talking to this girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back