Wasting Time!

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa had abandoned the thought of relaxing in the common room. She was too restless and knew that sitting down wouldn't keep her calm or entertained at all. So Alyssa began to wander around the school and somehow managed to end up somewhere on what she had guessed was the seventh floor.

'Wow. I've never been up here before!' Alyssa thought to herself as she looked around. Although the seventh floor wasn't nearly as creepy as the dungeons, it still kind of weirded Alyssa out.

"I wonder if anyone else comes up here too?" Alyssa asked out loud as she continued to wander down the dark hallway.

((Me too :D ))

Patricia had been in the owlery, sending her usual letter home. Mum worries too much She thought to herself.

She made her way down the seventh floor corridor when she heard someone talking, it was slightly dark, so not wanting to bump into anyone she called out, "Hello, is someone there?"

Alyssa heard someone moving in the hallway and turne dherself around to see who or what was also up here. When Alyssa turned around she screamed loduly and fell backwards.

"Whoa!" She yelped. When she glanced up she noticed Patricia standing there. "Oh, hey Patricia, sorry about that. You scared me."

Patricia made her way closer to the noise when she heard someone scream. By now her eyes had got accustomed to the darkness and she looked down to see a familiar face. "Oh hey Alyssa. She smiled. Giving a small laugh, "Comfy down there." She said giving out her hand to help her up.

Steph had just come out of her common room, and was walking down the corridor when she saw Alyssa and Patrica. Steph walked up to them, 'Hey, mind if i join you?' She asked, wondering if this was the Alyssa that Aiden was always going on about.

Patricia pulled Alyssa up and laughed, "Well maybe we should stay down there, it looks comfy." She said continuing to laugh. "Oh I was up at the owlery, sending a wee letter home. Mum worries too much ever since I stayed here for Christmas. What about you?" She asked. Patricia looked behind when she heard an other voice. "Oh hey Steph. Hows you?"

Alyssa turned to face a new girl that she had seen around but had never met face to face before. She gave a light smile and nodded her head.

"Sure. Have we met before thought...if don't mind me asking you that is." Alyssa said calmly.

Steph smiled, 'I dont think we have, Im Steph.' She said, pushing back her purple hair and smiling.

Alyssa couldn't help but stare at Steph's purple hair. She had never seen someone with an odd color hair before.

"I'm Alyssa Snow....I reconize you...your one of Aiden's friends." Alyssa's faced turned sad and deep into thought when she mentioned Aiden's name. But she quickly shook it off.

"I'm sure you already know Patricia...." Alyssa gestured to Patricia. "I like your purple hair by the way!" Alyssa gushed.

'Yeah, i know him pretty well.' Steph stopped talking about Aiden, by the look on Alyssa's face, something had happened. 'Thanks, im changing the color soon though.' Steph grinned.

'Pink!' Steph said, laughing, she liked to be different, and her hair made her stand out, she smiled to herself.

Patricia stood beside Alyssa as she and Steph became acquainted, thinking she should have done it as she was a middle body. "Oh yeah I met Steph once or twice, she knows one of my best friends. Laura O'Connor." She said smiling.

"Oh Steph, very cool. What color of pink?"

"Oooh I love Pink. Did you know that people who can morph can sometimes even morph their hair as well?" Alyssa remembered that her father used to mention things about people being able to morph all kinds of things.

"I wish I could dye my hair like that and still look good." Alyssa grabbed a lock of her light blonde hair. "Besides, it's your thing."

Steph grinned, 'Ur, im thinking a pale pink, nothing too outrageous.' She laughed, 'Well not yet.' Steph added with a grin.

'Metamorphagus i think they're called,' Steph told her. 'I know one.'

((well the person Steph knows hasnt been officially given the title, but hey ho.))

"Oddly enough me too. Well classes for a start." She said trying to think back. "Yeah pale pink does sound good. Are you putting the dye in yourself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back