Wasting Time.

Jake Coles

Jake was wandering along the harbour, not really meaning to go to any particular destination, just wandering. He decided to sit on a bench, and watch as the odd boat would moor in for the night, or some would set off into the overnight seas. He was sat alone, not that he wanted to be, he liked having company, he was a sociable guy, whether it was his close mates, a new friend, or a lady friend, he enjoyed wasting the hours away, whatever he may get up to...

Sophia smiled as her dress blew in the wind. She had only just finished editing it that morning. She was happy with her handy work and smoothed her hands down it.
Her smile widened when she noticed a cute boy sat on the bench. She sat next to him and put her hand on his leg. "Hey, handsome." She winked at him.

Jake smiled as he saw a girl in a nice dress sit next to him and call him handsome. "Hello hot stuff, how are you today?" He then winked back, and put his hand on top of her hand, which was on his leg. "I like your dress, suits you..." He said beginning to flirt, this was exactly what he needed.

Sophia smiled again when she realised that this guy played along. They were always more fun than guys who were boring and didn't want to do anything. "I'm good. You??" She moved her hand up his leg. "Thanks. I edited it to make it look better."

Jake smiled as her hand moved up his leg, he liked that feeling. He then put his arm around her, and placed his hand just under her armpit on the other side. "I'm very well thanks, especially now I've met you." Jake winked at the girl then shuffled in even closer than they already were. He knew what this girl wanted, and he wanted it to, but he was going to let her make the first move unless he really had to, he didn't want to mess things up, not with this girl, she was his special one...for as long as tonight lasted anyway...

Sophia giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. "So, are we going to go to your place or mine??" Soph moved her head up and kissed him. The hand that wasn't on his leg, she moved up to his face and left it there as her other hand trailed up his top and round his chest.

Jake kissed her back, and enjoyed as her hands moved around his body. "Well, how about yours?" He said before kissing her lips again. Whilst he was kissing her, Jake placed his spare hand on the side of her neck.

"Ok." Soph smiled at him then got up and, grabbing his hand, dragged him to her house at a quick pace. It barely took them any time at all. She took him to her room and pushed him onto the bed while she got ontop of him. Her hands went back up his top as she pushed it over his head.

As they reached Sophia's house, Jake practically fell onto the bed as she pushed him. He allowed her to take his shirt off, he then un-did his belt and began to take off his trousers whilst moving his hands up her back, as he helped her to take her shirt off. Jake then kissed her on the lips, only allowing room for breathing.

Sophia slid her skirt off and let her hands trail up his chest till they rested on his firm shoulders.

Two hours later

Sophia was asleep under her duvet with her head and hand rested on his chest.

Two hours had passed, and they had, had their fun. As Jake woke up, he noticed that Sophia was asleep, and had her head and hand rested against his chest. He smiled, then stroked her hair with his hand, then kissed her head. "Morning." He whispered, before giving a slight giggle, at the positions that they were both in. Jake could sometimes a be a little immature for his age.

Sophia heard someone whisper to her and felt a kiss on her head but she didn't register it because she was still half asleep. Then she felt the object under her head move and her eyes opened. She looked up and saw Jake looking down at her. "I'm so tired." She smiled

Jake smiled then flickered his eye brows. "That can change pretty quick." He said cheekily, whilst kissing her again. but this time, on the lips. "But only if you want it to." He said, mid-kiss.

Sophia grinned as she leaned up and kissed him. Then she glimpsed the clock. "I would say yes but my parents are going to be home soon and they're strict when it comes to boys."

Jake smiled. "Yeah Okay Then." Jake then got up out of the bed got himself changed, then waited as Sophia got changed. When she was changed, he walked over to her, put one hand around her waist, and the other on the side of her face, and gave her one last goodbye kiss, which lasted for a long time. "Cya...Hot Stuff." Jake then cheekily winked at Sophia then showed himself the way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back