Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
((red rose, open after Clara, @Xavier Mackintosh ))

Out of all the roses Rose delivered during Valentine's day, she usually liked the red ones the best. They had a lot of meaning and love behind them, and the recipients always seemed very pleased to get one of these roses. She also just liked the color the best, which was why she had decorated her hair with red roses this year to celebrate the day. Her next delivery was a red rose too, to a boy she didn't really know. But after asking around a bit, someone had pointed out Xavier Mackintosh to her, and Rose happily went up to him. "Hello, are you Xavier?" She asked him, just to be sure she had the right guy.

Last edited:
Xavier had been out the whole day, it had been lovely weather, and now he was back inside and on his way to the common room to chill some more before dinner. He completely forgot about the rose deliveries, and was almost surprised when a girl asked him if he was...well, him. "Hey, yeah, that’s me," he said, eyeing the red rose. A smile crept up onto his lips. He already knew who that was from.

Rose was glad she hadn't been misinformed, and she gave the boy a wide grin as he said he was indeed Xavier. "That's great!" She said, beaming. "I have a rose for you, and it's a very special red one." She took it out of her basket and handed it over to him. "Here you go! Happy Valentine's day!"

Dearest Xav,

It has been a year since I first gave you roses. This time, I am sending you only one. One rose but means more. I'm sure the color already says everything. Still, I love you. For being you and the music we've had together.

Love, Alexis ♥ ♥ ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back