Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
(( =)) ))

Kiera walked lazily out to the lakefront. She was enjoying the last few days of warm sunshine before winter. She had brought a blanket with her. Kiera flapped it out and laid it on the ground. She then sat on it and opened her book. A nice breeze blew threw and Kiera could see the Durmstrang ship's sails waving...

((( LOL Love the title ;) )))

Caysi smiled as she the breeze flew at her, her hair flew in different directions. Caysi hadn't been outside for a while so she decided that she would go for a bit. She saw Kiera sitting there reading a book. She went up behind her and put her hands on Kiera's eyes. " Guess who?" She said in a different tone of voice.

((Same =)) good one Kiera :cool: ))

Harri walked out to the lakefront seeing Kiera and Caysi she walked over, she was smiling which was a change from the last time she had seen the two of them, "Hey guys!" she said slumping on the grass next to them.

Kiera laughed. "Nice attempt at disguising your voice but its Caysi." she said grinning. She heard another person approach and then hear the voice. "Hey Harri!" she called with a wave.

((Dont yall RP too much while Im in class! Be back at 5!))

" Hey Harri!" She said smiling. " How are you?" She asked. " I guess I have to try to do better." She said laughing.

Harri nodded "I'm fine thanks," she said softly "How about you?" she asked, "And your sure it's okay with Alex me staying?" she asked anxiously.

Caysi smiled, " I'm doing good." She said picking some grass and twiddling with it. " Yeah, she said it would be alright." She smiled.

Harri smiled "Good good," she answered both questions, "So you seen Cam yet?" she asked grinning.

Caysi shook her head. " Hopefully he will come and see us soon!" She said happily. " Trust me your going to love Alex's house." She said.

Kiera smiled as she listened to her friends. She had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Instead Kiera looked back at the ship wondering exactly how many Durmstrang students were here in New Zealand and how many they had left behind.

Caysi smiled. " So Peachy, have you seen your brother lately?" She asked happily. She picked out a few more pieces of grass and concentrated on that.

Harri noddded "I'm sure I will," she said happily, "So how many Durmstrang and Hogwarts Scotland students do you think are actually here?" she asked following Kiera's gaze to the huge ships.

Harri laughed "What about Link? I thought you liked him?" she asked staring across the water.

"Come off it Kiera, why wouldn't he like you?" Harri said stretching her legs out.

Caysi shook her head. " Not since the night of the banquet too." She said softly. " I know about 5 or 6 from both." She said answering Harri's question.

Caysi sighed. " It's really good, but if it either one of us competing against him, then that would have been a different story. " She said.

Harri smiled "How are you feeling about it?" she asked looking at Kiera, "It is awfully dangerous," she said thinking back to what the headmistress had said about someone dieing in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back