Wanted~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aran Reynolds

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hey There~!
So I just made a new character, Aran. He can come off as a jerk sometimes, and by sometimes I mean a lot of the time, but he really does have a good heart. He loves sports, whether it be muggle or otherwise, and is an aspiring artist. Aran has two younger siblings (half-siblings,) both going into their first year at HNZ. All he really wants is a good life with people who care about him and vice-versa.
What I'd really like to have are maybe some friends, some people to act as 'flings' and then maybe a nice girlfriend (and maybe final later down the road.) If you want to know more about him, just click the character development link down below. ^_^ But anyway, even some enemies would be pretty sweet. Really I'm just looking for anything here people. xD
Thanks.

Alrighty, would you like me to start something, or do you want to start something? :p

Hey I am bring this conversation over her so to make it less confusing in Zarias thread. Okay I have corvin Blackwood who is a quiet musician with a passion for people and life as a friend or I also have the rather popular and dirty rich Eric evan as a friend as well.

Eric: I think that Corvin and Aran would get along better, after all they're both artists in their own right.

Caysi: Would you mind starting something? I'm terrible at starters. :p

Sounds good if you want me to start I can but it won't be until later I will post the link here for you

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back