Wanted: Student with a big mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisie Riverwood

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
15" Almond wood with a stardust core
What I am looking for is a student to come looking for Professor Riverwood or nurse Riverwood and find the newly weds together. Its not a secret that the two are married its just not well known. After the the student catches the two said student could start telling everyone and than who knows what would happen from there. This is just a small plot but its going to be funny. So if you have a student that you would like to be a part of this post here or send me a pm.

Thanks

hey eden i have two that can help out.

i have stefan glass whos a puff and is starting to get rebelious. and i have my newbie lillian grifffith who will do anything to spread gossip

What about a couple of different students showing up? I think that would make it far more interesting.

hehe, agreed :D

Sarah is definitely a gossip-mouth, so she'd spread it, if you're still interested. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back