Not open for further replies.

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
I have decided I want Arisa to have a baby, but I don't really want to go through a whole relationship, and possibly have to wait a long time. I was thinking they two could have a one night stand or a fling that results in a surprise pregnancy. Now the two could eventually get together, but I would like the father to be part of the babies life.

Arisa is an outgoing girly girl who loves living life to the fullest. She enjoys going for hikes, swimming, and shopping. She currently lives in Canada, but has ties to New Zealand. As a young girl she dreamed of becoming a healer, but she dropped out in her 7th year. She is currently working as a florist, but is looking into taking night classes to complete her magical schooling. She is a recovering alcoholic, and as such tries to avoid it so a guy who loves to drink probably wouldn't be a good match.

Depending how you feel about the age gap between the two I could offer Oliver here. He's going through a young life crisis as it were so he's been traveling the world so say he finds himself in Canada the two could have a one night stand or a short fling. Like a said depending how you feel about the age gap between the two, let me know.

Thanks so much for the offer, but unfortunately the age gap is a bit much :( .

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back