Wandering

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
It was a day off for Aurora so she decided to explore stuff.She started with the First floor and went up slowly walkeing and taking the details in.She never noticed anything when she was going to her lessons.She walked silently with Onyx cuddled in her hands.

Harri walked out of the Gryffindor common room Jaspar was at her heels and as she walked her head was down, her hair was down and had a slight wave to it. As she was walking she almost bumped into someone "Oh sorry," she said looking up and seeing a girl who she presumed was a first year.

((Jaspar is a cat,right?))
Aurora was looking to her side outside the window her she almost bumped into another girl."Oh no I was my fault."she said apologizing to the older girl.She saw that Onyx had lifted her head a little and inclined it downwards.Aurora looked down and saw a cat standing by the girl's leg.
"Is this your cat?"she asked her.Then feeling the awkwardness she said ,"By the way,my name is Aurora.What is your's?"

Hollie couldn't bear the heaviness of her dorm anymore. She just needed to get away from all the grief and despair. It was so heavy in there she felt like crying. But she had to be strong for her friends.
Just walking along the seventh floor helped her. Breathing deeply, she inhaled oxygen into her lungs and tried to relax. No sooner had she done this, she spotted two girls; Harri and a ravenclaw.
"hey," she said, smiling. "I'm Hollie. I've seen you Harri before. You both alright?"

((Yeah he is :lol: ))

Harri nodded "Yeah this is Jaspar," she said pointing at the ginger cat sitting at her feet, "Aww your cats lovely whats it called?" she asked smiling, "I'm Harri," she said extending a hand "Nice to meet you Aurora," she said, "Oh hey Hollie," she said after nodding to show she was Harri, "What house are you in?" she asked turning back to Aurora, she knew she wasn't a Gryffindor and wondered what she was doing so close to the Gryffindor house.

((You gals are some people who spell my name correctly.there are many who dont. :lol: ))
Aurora looked down at the Ginger cat."Mine is called Onyx,"she replied to Harri."Nice to meet you too."she then said shaking her hand.Then she said a fammiliar girl walk up to them.She realised that she was a Gryffindor and was with her in Herbeology."I'm in Rawenclaw,"she replied lowering Onyx to show her house crest on her robe.She saw on Harri's robe that she was also a Gryffindor like Hollie.
"Yeah,I've seen you in herbeology."she told Hollie,"my attention is very low when it comes to Herbeology.I am going to hate practical work.I hate getting dirty."she added.

Luna floated around the 7th floor corridor. She like this floor, though she had no idea why. She saw three girls, and floated right through Hollie. "Boo!" she giggled, and drifted down to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back