Wandering...

Simona Greene

Wand
unknown
Simona wandered around the small village, taking in all the sights and smells that is the wizardign world. She was new to all of this so she didn't mind all the staring that she's probably getting from all the people around her. Some were dressed oddly, like in some kind of dress, while some are dressed like her, in muggle clothes, was it called? Simon shook her head, what kind of a term is 'muggles'? It's a funny name sure, but kinda hard to foget. Either that or her memory's betraying her.

Sighing, Simona saw a tree trunk and decided to sit on it. Her legs and feet were quite tired after all the wandering she'd done.

Brightstone was one of Lisa's favourite places. Calmly wandering the streets, taking in the sights and sounds, it was bliss.

On one of her wanders, Lisa noticed a girl - possibly an Unsorted - sitting down by a tree. Normally, Lisa'd be very shy, but she felt confident for some reason, and so decided to trot over.

"Hi," she said, walking over. "I haven't seen you around before."

Simona looked up from the spot she was staring at and saw a girl. She was talking to her. "Hi," she had said, "I haven't seen you around before." Simona smiled, this girl seemed kind enough. She could sense no danger in talking to her, she was just a girl after all, not a serial killer. Laughing at her own joke, Simona replied.

"Hello, you probably haven't. I'm new here..." she trailed off, not sure of what to say next.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm Lisa, by the way," she said, holding out her hand a little. "I'm pretty new here too, but I pretty much know my way around."

Ever since arriving at New Zealand, Lisa's confidence seemed to grow.

Seeing Lisa's hand twitch a little, Simona offered her hand, "Nice to meet you Lisa, I'm Simona. So, how do find the place so far? Is it good?" she asked, trying to make small talk.

"So, you're form England then?" Simona asked. She giggled softly, Lisa's laugh seems to be infecting. Simona took in her attire, which was longs leeves and jeans. 'So she must be from a cold climate,' Simona deduced. Noting her jean capri pants and simple t-shirt, she smiled.

"Oh, I'm from a country near New Zealand. It's called the Philippines, it's pretty hot there...and humid."

((my character's name is Simona, not Simone :p ))

"Didn't I tell you it was hot there?" Simona giggled, "Sorry, I know what you mean. It's pretty cool there, even if I'm not a Filipino by blood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back