Wandering.

Dan Adams

Dan wandered through Bleak Street with his arms folded, and his shoulders tensed up. He wasn't scared, but this was a rouch area, and he needed to be ready to defend for himself if he needed to.

He leant his back against a wall that was nearby, and watched as various people passed him by. There were the teenage girls, giggling away, young kids with over protective parents, and then there was the everyday passer by. As Dan looked to his left, he could see a male figure walking towards him, he could only see him as a silhouette at the moment, and Dan wasn't sure who this figure int he distance was, so he turned himself to face him, and stood up after leaning against the wall.

Dan didn't say a word, he just stood there, trying not to attract too much attention to himself, but at the same time, keeping an eye out for this suspicious looking guy.

"You know it’s not right to stare." Link blurted out as he walked pass the younger teen. He looked tough by the way he had his posture lean up against the wall. Link never recognize him before and wondered why he wasn’t in school, it made him curious as he came to a halt, giving him that once over. "Aye were you from? Never seen you around here?" he question the boy curiously, an eyebrow raise. “You seem a little to young to be around here.” Link stated, his jaw tighten, waiting for in answer.

[Sorry kind of lame :p ]

Dan looked at the guy when he spoke to him. "I'm from around...what about you?...And I wasn't staring...so I ain't wrong..." Dan said in a deep, and hardened voice. He looked the boy in the eyes as he came to a stop, he looked a couple of years older than him, but this didn't make any difference to how he treated him. He wasn't going to open up to him about where he actually came from just yet. "A little young?...I'm 15 mate...I can look after myself ya know...what about you?...you don't look much older than me..."

Dan was still on edge about this guy, and was on the look out for any sudden movements.

Link laughed with amusement, was he serious or joking. The way he was coming at Link, made it even more humorous. "Fifteen? Is that right?" he wiped away the amusement from his face, his lips slightly parted. "Not much by years, but I'm telling you, its not all peaches and cream over here." he didn't believe the boys words when he stated he was from around here. "That's so? What part you from? Last time I check there aren't many residence here." he cocked back, turning his torso facing the young buck.

Dan only lived round the corner from Bleak Street, but he wasn't going to reveal that to this guy. "I said I'm from around...deal with it..." Dan then pushed the boy back slightly, and began to walk off. 'He doesn't know who he's starting on.' Dan thought. He was from a tough background, and knew how to take care of himself, no-one messed with Dan, not if you knew him well enough...but Dan wasn't in the mood for a fight. This guy was older than him, and 'Pick on someone your own size,' could work in 2 different ways.

Link frustration got the best of him, without much thoughts to what he did next. Grasping the wand from his inside pocket, he flicked it with less effort, knowing this was going to be easy. His wand was already raised when he casted a full body bind spell. He let the boy fall against the pavement, as he pocket his wand, without looking back he apparate leaving the boy behind. He didn't turn to look if the boy was hit or not, he didn't much care if he had gotten hit. Either way the spell must have some sort effect on Dan. At the moment Link had better things to do, he had been on his way to visit an old friend.

Dan got up after Link had sent him to the floor with his wand. Dan could see that Link was about to disappear. He had to stop him. Dan snatched his wand from his pocket and pointed it at Link. "You arn't going any where...not until I've finished with you anyway." Dan ran towards Link and gave him a hard kick in the stomach before taking a step back and smirking at the pain that Link was now experiencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back