Wandering to nowhere in particular

Elizabeth Burrows

Wand
12 1/2" Cherry Wand with Essence of Wood Rose
Elizabeth Burrows strode along the streets of Obsidian Harbour, browsing shop windows and looking for familiar faces. There had been a rumor going around that sorting would begin soon, but she wasn't sure if it was true. Even so, just the thought of sorting made butterflies flit around her stomach.

I wonder what house I'll be in? Elizabeth thought to herself as she walked. Ravenclaw was her first choice, but she didn't want to get her hopes up too high.

Thinking and walking, she continued to search for a fellow unsorted student.

Beau wondered along down Obsidian Harbour, he had a lot of shopping to do but he just couldn't seem to drag himself to do it. He had atleast got his uniform but he really couldn't be bothered to go anywhere else, as he walked along he almost bumped into someone, "Woah watch were your going," he said despite it being his fault, he turned his head and saw it was a girl. "Oh sorry," he said quickly changing his mind about whos fault it was as soon as the discovery that it was a girl who he had bumped into. "I'm Beau," he said, his bright blue eyes shining.

((Remember technically sorting only starts once we go to school: the admin just do it now so things aren't majorly hectic at the start of the year.))

Olivia wandered up the high street. She was carrying a large bag, having just purchased the majority of her supplies. She only had a wand to go. A wand... WOW! Livi was debating with herself whether or not to go find her family before buying it. It might take a while, I don't even know what you do. But according to Linda it's like a massive event. Shrugging, she continued walking through the streets, window-shopping. Her parents weren't exactly rich, but they had a fair bit of money - so she could probably buy a few treats for herself later on.

As she walked she saw a girl and a boy standing close by, introducing themselves to each other. "Hi!" She grinned, bounding in to the conversation. They might be a little put off, but Livi was just open and outgoing like that.

"Hi Beau and Olivia!" Elizabeth said with enthusiasm. "Er... how are you? I'm just doing some shopping." She yawned. Although shopping was exciting, she couldn't help but being tired out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back