Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Justin walked through the Second Floor Corridor, now leaving the Prefects lounge. He had his Prefects badge pinned to his chest, and he was loving how it made him feel. He definitely enjoyed being a prefect, and having access to the lounge. It was something he wished that he would be able to share with Trinity, but he still wasn't sure where she was, nor was he certain if she was even leaving the dormitory. He had seen her at the Beginning of Year Feast, but when he had tried to talk to her she just seemed to have disappeared, and that was something that he didn't exactly want to face. If she was ignoring him, or even worse avoiding him.. it would probably kill him inside.

Justin walked over to the window and glanced outside, not sure exactly how he should go about confronting her, but not exactly wanting to have to do it right now either. Justin wanted to be able to escape from that problem for the time being, and just be able to enjoy his day with either a new friend or an old one. That would be a good thing for him, to just be able to make a new friend or even revisit an old one. Because he had pretty much been keeping to himself for the past couple of months and that really wasn't healthy, not at all.

Nevaeh skipped through the halls, happy to finally be having a break. Since she started HNZ, all that had happened was the Professors piling up the homework. While being home schooled, Nevaeh never had homework. At Beauxbatons, she barely ever did it. But now she was being forced by her best friend, and her wish-she-was-my-mom into studying. Nevaeh knew that if she were back at home, her step-mother and her father wouldn't really care if she were doing her homework or not. The fact that Professor Sparkles and Riley were pushing her to do her best really meant a lot; even if they were annoying.
Not having been paying attention to where she was going, Nevaeh found herself on the Second Floor- at least thats where she hoped she was, and with looking around her, Nevaeh found she was right. She did a quick victory dance when she realized she was getting better at navigating herself around the castle. After the brief moment of success and excitement past, Nevaeh looked around her, wondering what she was going to do with her spare time. Her eyes fixed on a boy who was staring out the window. Nevaeh grinned when she noticed he was alone- a perfect starting point to meeting a new friend! She briskly walked over to him, and stood next to his side, staring out the window, trying to follow his gaze.
"Beautiful day huh? I love New Zealand springs, the birds are always chirping, the sun is usually shining. But I can't believe we're actually talking about the weather here. I'm Nevaeh." She grinned, holding out her hand for a shake.

Justin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as a girl practically bounced over to him, and launched straight into a conversation. It wasn't that he didn't exactly like it, but it was more than a little random. He liked people who weren't afraid to just bounce straight into a conversation about pretty much anything, he liked that in a person. Justin smiled at her, his eyebrow still raised. "Well, it definitely is kind of nice weather I guess, though that is a very strange way to start off a conversation with somebody in my own opinion.. but anyway, I am Justin." Justin said, his Prefects badge flashing as he turned around to shake her hand. Justin liked the fact that he had found somebody who was both loud, and random, and this meant that he would be sufficiently entertained and distracted for the day, and this was a fact that brought a smile to his face.

Nevaeh grinned as the boy raised his eyebrows, yet continued to talk to her. This was usually the reaction she got when she started a conversation; people never really expected a crazy young girl to start chatting away. She laughed as the boy said that it was a strange way to start a conversation, and she agreed by nodding her head. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Justin! And you never know, talking about weather may not be so random to some people. There are some crazy weather fanatics out there. But don't worry, I'm not a weather fanatic, and I'd like to say I'm not crazy, but I'll let you be the judge of that." Nevaeh added, smiling, but inwardly cringing at the fact that she was acting a tiny bit crazy. The though vanished from Nevaeh's head almost immediately as she spotted a glimmering badge on Justin's chest. She pointed at it with a grin on her face. "You're a prefect? That's so badass. I don't think I'd ever be a prefect though, I kinda, sometimes, just forget what rules are. And the fact of homework- ugh, what a hassle right?" She commented.

Justin smiled as she now started to talk about herself in a little way, at least, though it wasn't much there about her, just basically correcting him about a few things that she had already stated. Justin knew now that he had found somebody that was more talkative then he could be at times and she seemed to be eternally happy and that was a quality that he actually seemed to really enjoy in a person. Justin chuckled. "I wouldn't say that you are weird, I would just say overly happy perhaps, but that is a good thing because I can be overly happy at times myself, but I've been a little bit upset lately, and something tells me you could be a good cure to that." Justin didn't mean that he was only going to use her to get happy, he meant that she would be a really good friend and friends made him happy, so did hugs. Justin chuckled at her next comment. "How is being a Prefect badass? And the homework isn't that bad, and you better make sure you follow the rules when you're around me, just remember that I need to enforce them." Justin said, mentally groaning at the thought.

Nevaeh frowned a bit when Justin said that he had been upset lately. She didn't really want to make him talk about it, but she, like her best friend, hated seeing people upset. A smile did return to his face when he said that she could be a good cure to his sadness; exactly what she liked to do. Exactly what she wanted to do. She jokingly pretended to brush off the comment before laughing. "Well, I sure hope I can be your cure." She said, laughing again.
Nevaeh looked at Justin ludicrously when he said homework wasn't that bad. She shook her head at the next things that he said before launching in to what she thought. "Being a Prefect, is badass because you have like, some sort of status. They don't have any rewards for, well, not being as perfect as a Prefect. And you can give people that annoy you detentions - that is awesome. And 'homework isn't that bad'? Do you know me at all? Wait, you don't - I hate work." She said with a smile, pausing to catch her breath. "Ugh, law enforcer? We should go for a midnight swim, or, explore the Forbidden Forest and make friends with the unicorns or something!" Nevaeh exclaimed, shooting out ideas.

Justin smiled at Neveah, she definitely seemed like the type of person who Justin wanted as a friend. For now she seemed like a really cool person and he liked that in her, but she didn't seem to put much stock into rules, which kind of bugged him, but only a little bit. He was the kind of person, or he had been recently, to not break rules and to make sure that they were enforced. He just liked to make sure that he wouldn't lose his status around the castle and his Prefect title. Justin had nothing against rule breakers, but if they took it too far he knew he had to act. Justin chuckled, "Yeah, I guess you have a point. But you can't always give people detention they actually have to do something wrong - and no annoying me doesn't count as something wrong." Justin added quickly. He heard what she said next and sighed. "We both know that I can't go around doing things like that, and I can't let you either." Justin said, frowning, she would probably hate that.

Nevaeh looked at Justin thoughtfully. She was starting to believe that they were going to have a good relationship, that mostly included herself trying to con Justin into doing something against the rules; and Justin trying to get her to follow them. She grinned, realizing that this could be an awesome friendship growing. Nevaeh shook her head when he said that annoying him is not something worth a detention. "But! You can make it annoying you against the rules! I'm sure you can think of something that will make it 'wrong'." She grinned. A frown immediately took it's place when Justin said he couldn't go around breaking the rules; and he wouldn't let her either. "But, why not?!" She exclaimed. "Come on - it'll be fun! We won't tell anyone!" She said excitedly, a grin on her face.

Justin rolled his eyes at Neveah. Yeah, he could probably find a lot of reasons with which he could justify punishing people for annoying him, but it didn't mean that it would be right for him to act on any of them. He wasn't the type of abuse any kind of power that he had ever been given and he wouldn't start now. "Well, I COULD but I won't." He said, chuckling softly. She could say what she wanted to that it wouldn't change his own morals. Though, whether or not he wanted to go out to the Forbidden Forest with her was another story altogether. He wouldn't go out at night because he would have to have a go at her for it, but if she didn't get caught by anyone else or they went during the day.. "Depends when you want to go to the Forest." He said, winking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back